Sign in to follow this  
_!_GUPT_!_

It Guru Ji's Bana Not Nihang Bana!

there were only four major jathebandis which can be tracked from guru gobind singh jis time ...

1 nihung

2 taksal

3 nirmale

4 sevapanthi

all wear banna but they are different ... its almost 300 years taksal and nihangs never had fight over banna or dummala ...

now u said rajputs wearing banna is not related to topic but it is ... as its being falsely propagated that banna was given to sikhs only and it was becuase sikhs were hiding their identity as in first post ... but the truth is only dummala and kashera was given ...

now i have only three questions

why akj didnt wear any sort of bannas and dummalas before 1950s ???

if nihangs wearing banna cant be called nihang banna and is anti panthic ... why kirten done by akj is always called akhand kirten ???

if calling them nihang banna and taksali kirpan is division between sikhi ... then why not calling ourselves hindus sikhs muslims is division between humanity ???

ps - i have no problem anyone wearing banna ... but whats the problem in calling it nihang banna ... when it was only and only nihangs that kept it alive till today ... ???

and from the 1st post its clear its not about panthic unity etc ... its about akj is feeling down if some one say they are wearing nihang banna ... 'AKJ have taken the nihang bana'' ... it is insult to akj as if nihangs are untouchables ...

You lot can come up with as many excuses as you want. There is only 1 Khalsa. We should NOT label ourselves Taksali, AKJ or w/e. It just causes divisions in an already dividing panth...like JustME pehnj said...like caste wasn't a bit enough problem! Now we can't go to a reihnsbhai because our Taksali mates don't agree with it? We can't have Raagmala at an Akhand Paath because AKJ don't agree with it? I can't wear bana because I don't roam around like a REAL Nihang?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Like life isn't hard enough dealing with outer forces trying to divide us...

Start growing up, because I'm no Brahmgyani- but I'm pretty sure Guru Ji would be ashamed of us right now. :rolleyes:

Ok calm down people

basically can everyone report this group please. majority people agree with me its NOT nihang bana.

Fateh Jio

Ok calm down people

basically can everyone report this group please. majority people agree with me its NOT nihang bana.

Fateh Jio

majority of hindus also think sikhs are hindus ...

it was just to seek ur attention :rolleyes:

now plz reply to my questions

if nihangs wearing banna cant be called nihang banna and is anti panthic ... why kirten done by akj is always called akhand kirten ???

if calling them nihang banna and taksali kirpan is division between sikhi ... then why not calling ourselves hindus sikhs muslims is division between humanity ???

and add one more

u said akj is not a clan then why is it named akhand kirteni jatha ... jatha ... who is dividing sikhi now ????

it was just to seek ur attention :rolleyes:

now plz reply to my questions

Perhaps some individuals sikhi spiriti was reawakened like those youth in western countries who wear bana?

Because like an akhand paath it usually lasts for a long time and is good for your jeevan?

It IS a division of humanity but we follow Guru Ji's hukam and if they say it's ok to be sikh then it's ok...but I don't think they'd say divide the sikhs up with jathas...

and add one more

u said akj is not a clan then why is it named akhand kirteni jatha ... jatha ... who is dividing sikhi now ????

A valid point

Tried to answer as best as I could :p

do AKJ have to wear a bana all the tym to have to wear it now?

so if a taksali wears a big kirtan its calld a taksal kirpan? Akhand Keertani Jatha basiclly means constant keertan jatha and it isnt always call akhand kirtan!

the Khalsa have to stay together!

because they do constant keertan! and i am not dividing sikhi so don't use sarcastic remarks!

pul chuk maaf karni

Fateh Jio

do AKJ have to wear a bana all the tym to have to wear it now?

i never said that ... akj is always welcome to wear nihang banna ... my question was totaly different i just asked why didnt akj wore banna and dummala before 1950s ...

so if a taksali wears a big kirtan its calld a taksal kirpan? Akhand Keertani Jatha basiclly means constant keertan jatha and it isnt always call akhand kirtan!

no the kirpan made at taksal is called taksali kirpan

this is taksali kirpan

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2392/154544...eca177e.jpg?v=0

is calling this kirpan taksali anti sikhi ... ???

the Khalsa have to stay together!

khalsa stayed together for all this time and would stay together for ever ... anek hai fer aik hai ... many khalsai jathebandis many khalsayi mareyadas ... many different paths ... yet they attain same thing and had unlimited respect for each other ... but the thing is keeping ur jathas thinking over others in what way this unity can be attained in 21st century ??? when u are not even ready to call ur banna nihang banna as if nihangs are untouchable ... and using thing associated to them is insult to u as u said in ur first post !!

because they do constant keertan!

exactly they do kirten thats why they are called akhand kirteni jatha ... what if some nihangs start doing non stop kirten ... do u accept them as akhand kirteni jatha to ????

lol jatha-bashing logh... stop arguing over nothing, now you're arguing over opinions and not facts

After going through all the posts we have decided that everyone is a winner. Prize distribution ceremony will commence now...

jassa gets akj dastar as his prize.

_!_GUPT_!_ is being awarded the nihung bana.

From this day we pass a resolution that no nihung will ask an akj to take off their nihung bana because it belongs to the nihungs. Same applies to the akj dumalla, nihungs can wear it too without being asked to remove it by the akj.

Nihungs are Akjs pagg-vatt veers/bhens. Akjs are nihungs bana-vatt veers/bhens.

Taksalis still have monopoly over the kirpan :) , we'll decide about that as soon as a new group on facebook fights about its autheticity.

All other posters who contributed in this thread will get a kachera autographed by ANT4RJ4MI.

All other posters who contributed in this thread will get a kachera autographed by ANT4RJ4MI.
:LOLz:

After going through all the posts we have decided that everyone is a winner. Prize distribution ceremony will commence now...

jassa gets akj dastar as his prize.

_!_GUPT_!_ is being awarded the nihung bana.

From this day we pass a resolution that no nihung will ask an akj to take off their nihung bana because it belongs to the nihungs. Same applies to the akj dumalla, nihungs can wear it too without being asked to remove it by the akj.

Nihungs are Akjs pagg-vatt veers/bhens. Akjs are nihungs bana-vatt veers/bhens.

Taksalis still have monopoly over the kirpan :) , we'll decide about that as soon as a new group on facebook fights about its autheticity.

all are my brothers akj taksal their chardikalla is chardikalla of panth khalsa ... but i still say the thing which hurt me ... it was like nihangs are untouchable ... wearing banna if its associated with nihangs that insult for akj ... jiddan kehnde aa dillch goli wajji ... anyways i m sorry if i said anything wrong or hurt anyone and everyone should wear banna nihangs dont have copy right for anything but they do deserve the respect for keeping it alive !!!!