Clash Between Sikhs And Sirsa Dera Followers In Mumbai

CharhdiKalaa

IF ONLY I COULD GET MY HANDS ON THESE SO CALLED POLICE OFFICERS I WOULD BLOODY LOVE ITTT!!!!!!

who is stopping u ??? or its only on internet ... big soormas often seen on forums ... get a ticket to india tomorrow and it would take 8 hours ... and also i would pay for ur ticket as well as air ticket to mumbai day after tomorrow u will be at mumbai ... my self jasdeep singh u can find me at khalsa college patiala ... i would pay ur each and every expense

are u coming now ????

AND FOR GODSAKE WHERE ARE THESE BLOOODY NIHANGS!?!?!?!?!?!

how many nihangs live in mumbai bot even one ... and how many punjabis ur seeing in pictures protesting in mumbai again not even one it local mumbai sikhs ... and there are no local nihangs in mumbai ... hope u got the point !!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all women should not be at these protests, I saw footage of 1 elderly bibi trying to protect her son or something while they were beaten by police. And when in India, Sikhs should take no <admin-profanity filter activated>.. always should be armed and hit back at the police if their hit you. It is the fundamental human right of anyone person to have right of self defence and retaliation if physically attacked. So our brothers in India must learn from their mistakes, learn from 1984, learn art of urban warefare and when protesting make sure that we do not become the aggressors but if attacked we make sure the only people going in the funeral pyre are those who attack innocent Sikh civilians.

IF ONLY I COULD GET MY HANDS ON THESE SO CALLED POLICE OFFICERS I WOULD BLOODY LOVE ITTT!!!!!!

who is stopping u ??? or its only on internet ... big soormas often seen on forums ... get a ticket to india tomorrow and it would take 8 hours ... and also i would pay for ur ticket as well as air ticket to mumbai day after tomorrow u will be at mumbai ... my self jasdeep singh u can find me at khalsa college patiala ... i would pay ur each and every expense

are u coming now ????

how many nihangs live in mumbai bot even one ... and how many punjabis ur seeing in pictures protesting in mumbai again not even one it local mumbai sikhs ... and there are no local nihangs in mumbai ... hope u got the point !!!

nihangs can't take a train from Nanded, Hazur sahib to bombay?

posers.

peace.

Guest peacemaker

are u coming now ????

If he doesn't come, I'd definitely take you up on that offer!!! However, you have to promise to stand by my side and not run away and when things get tough, Jasdeep Singh! :)

present day nihangs >> posers >> bhangi >> darpok

even last year when dera-sikh clash was on its max, no involvement of nihang jathas was in view, wht the hell they r here for? ladliyaan faujaan? bhang pee k tambu ch baithay rehna kam hunda faujaan da?

govt gave them free travel in buses and trains to make matters worse, das nauhaan di kamai concept is gone in air.

u raise some issue regarding DG, they will come out with swords but for panth they dont care.

even last year when dera-sikh clash was on its max, no involvement of nihang jathas was in view, wht the hell they r here for? ladliyaan faujaan? bhang pee k tambu ch baithay rehna kam hunda faujaan da?

govt gave them free travel in buses and trains to make matters worse, das nauhaan di kamai concept is gone in air.

u raise some issue regarding DG, they will come out with swords but for panth they dont care.

True kill goats for no reason use trishuls to put nishan sahibs,spill blood of goats on the nishan sahib lots of rubbish ,they just show off and give speeches the really mashed up ones don't even follow gurmat and just do weed

Govt lets them have guns and free travel as they are not a threat to Hindustan,but are Pro India,if a Sikh of S.S. Bhindranwale's soch or Kharkoo had a gun he would be shot dead -let alone travel free

Jassa don;t act like some topman ,cos you ain't, you think we Western Sikhs are pussys?

<br />
present day nihangs >> posers >> bhangi >> darpok <br /><br />even last year when dera-sikh clash was on its max, no involvement of nihang jathas was in view, wht the hell they r here for? ladliyaan faujaan? bhang pee k tambu ch baithay rehna kam hunda faujaan da?<br /><br />govt gave them free travel in buses and trains to make matters worse, das nauhaan di kamai concept is gone in air.<br /><br />u raise some issue regarding DG, they will come out with swords but for panth they dont care.
<br />True kill goats for no reason use trishuls to put nishan sahibs,spill blood of goats on the nishan sahib lots of rubbish ,they just show off and give speeches the really mashed up ones don't even follow gurmat and just do weed<br /><br />Govt lets them have guns and free travel as they are not a threat to Hindustan,but are Pro India,if a Sikh of S.S. Bhindranwale's soch or Kharkoo had a gun he would be shot dead -let alone travel free<br /><br />Jassa don;t act like some topman ,cos you ain't, you think we Western Sikhs are pussys?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

At Sri Hazoor Sahib they kill goat and give excuse that they need to Tilak the shastars with blood, banda puchay jay khoon da hi tilak launa hai taan apni ungli yaan koi nihang wadd k lao, bejuban bakri wadd kay kehri bahadari wikha rahay ney, and tht so called jathedar of Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib also doesnt object to this absurd practice, he supports it, killing animals for sake of a tilak????

are u coming now ????

Sorry mr Akali Nihang Ji. Yes. i will take u up on that offer! Happy now?

And i thought it woz da Nihangs job 2 fight wars?? Arent they the ones who carry loadsa Shashter all da time???? They were the Bana but dont do anythin. There woz da post recently on the Bana being only the Nihangs, AS IF!! What have they done for the Panth recently?? IT has been other GurSikhs!!!! e.g Bhindranwale, Damdami Taksal!! Nihangs could try and make a way down to mumbai and help fight, it is their job isnt mr jassa ji?

the very first clash between premis and sikhs was at bathinda at that time it was premis with nihangs only even before sgpc and akal takth was even invloved ...

http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story...EWEN20070011972

give a link to news of any clash before may 14 2007 ... between sikhs and prems ... else feel it as a slap of truth over ur fake ignorance ....

landi buchi nu nihang te ullu nu suraj hamesha madde hi lagda ...