New So Called Gur Matta Re Dasam Granth Ji

AK-47

Mr v

What is the use of having sikhi saroop when this saroop is doing Gurninda,abusing writings of gurus,become fifth columist for money and destroy their own heritage.They are not in sikhi saroop but as Guru ji called them are "Malechh Khalsa."

This man is thousand times better than those sell outs in the garb of sikhs but are unsikh at the core.

we have to remember these sgpc singhs in akal takht are following a the type of sikhi preached by the lahore tat khalsa singh sabha movement which fitted in with and was influenced by the british governement of british raj india, and Dasam Granth was one of something british got sikhs away from to remove tht bir rass which would have opposed us to the british. Many sikhs who were part of this movement removed Dasam Granth from many of the gurdwaras they took over and forced their protestant "version" of sikhi whcih doesn't fit in with Dasam Granth Sahib.

<admin-profanity filter activated> your Santhan Singh Sabha lead by that Hindu Khem Bedi, at least Singh Sabha Lahore never promoted Hindu ideology in Sikhi,at least they don't claim Sikhs are Hindus,they got idols removed from Harmandar Saab and saved you could say Sikhi at the time ,they threw out the idols and heros like Kahn Singh Nabha revolutionised the Sikh Movement and gave it strength what did that <admin-profanity filter activated> Khem Bedi do and your <admin-profanity filter activated> Amritsar Singh Sabha,= call us Hindus

we have to remember these sgpc singhs in akal takht are following a the type of sikhi preached by the lahore tat khalsa singh sabha movement which fitted in with and was influenced by the british governement of british raj india, and Dasam Granth was one of something british got sikhs away from to remove tht bir rass which would have opposed us to the british. Many sikhs who were part of this movement removed Dasam Granth from many of the gurdwaras they took over and forced their protestant "version" of sikhi whcih doesn't fit in with Dasam Granth Sahib.

<admin-profanity filter activated> your Santhan Singh Sabha lead by that Hindu Khem Bedi, at least Singh Sabha Lahore never promoted Hindu ideology in Sikhi,at least they don't claim Sikhs are Hindus,they got idols removed from Harmandar Saab and saved you could say Sikhi at the time ,they threw out the idols and heros like Kahn Singh Nabha revolutionised the Sikh Movement and gave it strength what did that <admin-profanity filter activated> Khem Bedi do and your <admin-profanity filter activated> Amritsar Singh Sabha,= call us Hindus

It is wrong to call Amritsar singh sabha as Hindu.This sabha was started by Bahi Thakar singh Sandhwalai a cousin of Maharaj Dalip singh.Khem singh Bedi and Raja of Faridkot were its founding members.To start with there was Amritsar singh sabha only.lahore singh was formed later.

Lahore singh sabha also played tritorous role with sikhs.It was on support to Maharaja Dalip singh.Amritsar singh sabha passed a resolution supporting Maharaja to regain his throne.Gurmukh singh of Lahore singh sabha passed a resolution condemning Amritsar singh sabha.He sided with British and hence will be known as traitor till sikhism is on this earth.

Lol at V, your already having a heart attack that somebody is doing dasam granth parkash, if we start talking about sarbloh granth then i guess we prob start singing kirtan sohila for you!

Do i look like the jathedhar of the gurdwara sahib at taksal? If they want to do parkash of sarbloh granth then good go for it, no problems what so ever, if they dont then that fine as well.

Nihang singhs do parkash of all 3 granths, no problems at all. Tera ki dokh dah he?

Bhai gurdas ji dia varan and bhai nand lal ji di ghazala etc are not GURBANI. They are fully stakar jog but are not GURBANI. honestly its like speaking to a bunch of kids sometimes. is your budhi that upside down that you cant tell the difference between gurbani and gursikha di bani?

I repeat again, i dont care for deol, or vedanti or any badal chamcha, the only man who i respect in any of this is SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI. he and the shaheed singhs happily had the parkash of guru granth sahib ji and dasam granth sahib ji, took hukumname from both, learnt and studied both. and in the end the singhs gave their shaheedia. THOUSANDS of singhs walked into those darbars and mutha tekhed to both and then went and fought like lions. if it was so wrong, somebody would have spoken up.

you can use pretty language all you like about sharda and bhavna etc. fact is either you say Sant Ji was wrong for doing dasam granth ji da parkash, or you just shut up and let the people who do the parkash get on with their bhagti and keep your noses out.

i raly think this topic should be closed how..................its getting realy pathetic and so much nidiah is happening our younger members on this forum should not be exposed to this kind of rubbish!!!

You belief in doing parkash of dasam Granth Sahib Ji, do it, if you dont, them dont do it.....

Simple.........

No need for all this

MODS BENTI PLZ CLOSE THIS THREAD, POINT HAS BEEN MADE

yo hang on, who are you to be saying that!? how can you say what i or others think about guru granth sahib ji? tu koi mama lagda?

watch your mouth and get off your high horse, 'shows what they think of guru ji'. what kind of crap is that?

nobody has said that if you dont do parkash of dasam granth that your disrespecting anything or anyone, but you lot keep talking as if the rest of us are all pappi's!!

so every single singh who has ever done joint parkash is guilty of beadbi according to you. you have just condemned many of the greatest gursikhs who have lived. great singh you are.

ill say it again, your views on what 'we think' are based on your brain! you cant imagine what i think or feel, so who gives you the right to say that i do this and therefore i must mean this etc.

like k-z said, if you got some self respect and want to put your words into action, come down next time we have a programme and do what you wana do? we'll see what happens. you wont leave singhs alone will ya, always nit picking and finding something new to argue over. well sod it, ajo, you wana sort it, bring it. we told you again and again just let us do what we want, but u keep goin on and on, well step up and stop it then.

i got no problems carryin on, like i said i stand with sant ji and the shaheed singhs. this "handful" si enough for me. tusi jo marji karo.

Look, it wasn't my intention to insult you, I am sure you have a great relationship with Guroo Maharaj, sorry.

but please try to see it from the other angle, from this side its more like Guroo Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is being brought down to the status of a book, that really is it, sorry, but thats how most against dasam granth "parkash" feel.

and please dont bring in dhan dhan shaheed singhs into this, its not fair, I or anyone else has no place in questioning them at all. However, if you didn't agree with EVERY pyara shaheed singhs views on rehit, would that mean you disrespect them?

bhull chukk maafee

DONT CLOSE THIS TOPIC, its a good debate....

Lets add more controversy now, bhai sahib bhai randheer singh jee, a legendary gursikh who is respected and will continue to be respected due to there immense seva and kamai also states in some of his books ...

i quote

Even Bhai Randhir Singh Ji uses the words "...Dasam Guru Granth..." in his book Jot-Vigaas.

http://www.tapoban.org/forum/read.php?1,3839