Citizenship Test Uk

Amrit

24/24!!!

Just because most current British nationals would fail it (and I do honestly believe that), that does not make it a bad test for all those foreigners trying to become British Citizens. Partly it makes money (nothing wrong with that), but partly it does encourage a certain level of curiosity or swotting up of the books that contain the bank of questions. My sister-in-law passed first time and she is not the brightest button on the planet by a long shot. If you fail to pass continuously after cramming with the reccommended books, then I'm afraid you just don't cut the mustard.

This has to be the most ridiculous post I've seen.

It looks like people are starting a petition for everything these days.

If your husband keeps failing the citizenship test, you want the government to change their rules, just because he can't revise and learn and pass the exam?

Maybe someone should start a petition to tell your husband to spend more time studying so he can pass the exam in the first place.

If your husband keeps failing the citizenship test, you want the government to change their rules, just because he can't revise and learn and pass the exam?

Maybe someone should start a petition to tell your husband to spend more time studying so he can pass the exam in the first place.

Agreed, i'm not saying its an easy test to do but I know a few people that have done it and some of them are not the most educated but they all passed first time.

http://www.lifeintheuktest.gov.uk/htmlsite/self2_20.html

They all got the handbook and said all the questions in the book are the ones covered in the test.

Agreed, i'm not saying its an easy test to do but I know a few people that have done it and some of them are not the most educated but they all passed first time.

http://www.lifeintheuktest.gov.uk/htmlsite/self2_20.html

They all got the handbook and said all the questions in the book are the ones covered in the test.

just do a 3 month english course, get certifcate , bang thas it. wjkk wjkf ji.

or go to hounslow>>>>>get one certificate there and then.

Did I say that my husband had not revised? He has been revising hard for ages, just because some people pass first time does not mean it is the same for everyone!

Also, I do not want the governement to change their rules just because of my husband. Its my husbands experience that had helped me to see what nonsense the test and how hard it is for people to learn stupid facts and figures about the UK which they are never going to need after the test.

Prem Veer Ji I find your post riduculous, this topic is asking for help, so if you haven't got anything useful to say don't say anything. I think I might start a petition to add to forum rules so that only uselful and helpful replies are posted to topics, as you say people start a petition for anything these days!

Proud to be singhni penji could you tell me more about Hounslow, ;)