Canadian Priest Fined $415,000

Bored

man Vancouver is crawling with indo-canadian sikh gangs... i hope this <admin-profanity filter activated> gets wht he deserves.. forget the fine, ppl like him deserve to get the same abuse done to them as he did to her in this lyfe and the next (by same abuse i mean something tht leaves him jus as emotinaly scared)
he should be tortured to death
his unmentionable part shud be cut

Taliban Sikhi, zindabaaad. What a bunch of idiots <_< (Yes, I am referring to the posters I quoted above. Obviously, the guy who did that stuff is an <banned word filter activated> too)

Since when did Sikhs become dharamraj? :rolleyes:

oye tube light, dont try to act like some "modern" "liberal" great aatmaa. Taliban do some wrong things but they do some right things too. Just because taliban do their acts openly they become bad and americans who have killed the world for crude oil use dipolimatic angreji words and hide their crimes become fine.

i do feel that there is nuthing wrong in cutting the unmentionalble part of such a disgraceful person.

i do feel that there is nuthing wrong in cutting the unmentionalble part of such a disgraceful person.
I am glad that you are not a judge.

koor raja koor parrja koor sab sansaar.

All duniave governments, judges are false. Only khalsa sarkaar and khalsa judge is sacha. I am not saying I am a khalsa but if somehow i become the judge I will cut the unmentionable part of such a person with my gandassaaa. There is a limit of every thing but this guy has just broken all limits.

Rapes, child abuse, absolutely no mercy.

Jo karega, so bharega ve zaroor thats what Waheguru jee wants.