I Flipped - What Do I Do?

Guest me

True friendship is beyone all such falacies...

Dear Sangat

Thanks for all your replies. I agree with xpeacex that I went overboard with my apologies only because I really did not want to lose this friendship. Also we talked 3 days ago and the story reached a conclusion - he does not want to be friends. He said we are only acquaintances so he said we can still talk if we see each other etc. However I'm going to find it hard to say hello to someone who has said we are not friends.

Also for me the conversation was a real eye opener. I realised how I had put my trust in him as a brother in the wrong place which was probably why I was hurt so much. In all honesty: I feel I have put up with a lot of misery which is why I flipped in the first place.

I also realised that I have forgiven him so many times for all his past flips but if he cannot forgive me then it means it was always one sided. To be honest I think he is still mad as he told me how he felt the need to inform a random mutual friend about what had happened. I felt more hurt about this cos I would never go around blurting stuff to people not involved. If you ask me its still a total mess. I no longer know what to think or do. I still want to be his friend but you cannot force people to be your friends.

I have decided that I am gonna stay low and say and do nothing. Hopefully it will blow over in a few years time.

Thanks for all your advice though.

Guest kehogya

kaurjee, thats y gurujee is your ONLY your one and ONLY true freind and everything that comes along. everyone else sorry to say is just fake even me only the guru will never leave u . here is a perfect example. do more simran :) stuff like this usually brings u closer to gurujee and he does it for a reason think about it hard