Sant Jarnail Singh ji

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The greatest warrior of the 20th century! my mates dads best mate was out there with Sant Jarnail Singh Ji before 1984 in Nanak Niwas, he noted that Sant Ji was a very rare exceptional character in few instances he witnessed that some people come to speak to Sant Ji and try to convince him to backdown from his panthak stance but not only would sant ji not have it, the people would walk away convinced with Sant Jis words after he spoke in very simple but powerful few words, their minds just changed automitically when they went back, these were top educated scholars so so . . The same source mentioned that he even witnessed members of different religions coming to Sant Ji and take amrit their souls just suddenly wanted amrit.

Another source mentioned how he felt a magnetic presence near Sant Ji, wherever sant ji went great crowds were attracted, many youths even then had ghootiya but trimmed beards in the 80s, just one speech and hundreds started growing their beards uncut from one instance. A very similar attribute of Shaheed Baba Manochahal ( also inspired by Sant Ji) when touring in the terai region in the early days.

Sant Ji was not your ordinary guy. He knew the gorment gonna attack Darbar sahib years before it did thats why he had to take the stance to defend it, very far sighted. A singh wrote to me painfully on the very subject of Sant Ji. This singh now in america lost his entire family in the anti sikh delhi riots. He said at the time sant ji told the delhi sikhs to do something for their own safety, a lot of them didnt listen to him and thought wrong of that, but after the riots he and other delhi sikhs realised what sant ji meant. If

he had listened to to Sant Ji his family might have been alive today. half of delhi sikh massacred raped maimed might have been saved if they listened to his advice earlier .

Some old tyme singhs from the uk went to Darbar Sahib before 1984 they said at that tyme there was a meeting betweeen spiritual gurmukhs the aura generated was ment to be crazy next levels. Sant ji had a radiant shine on his face, some serious power behind this being that some of the uk singhs felt. (im sorry im not allowed to go into details). these singhs are now in their 50s and 60s.

Even before 1984 numerous singhs staying in the complex were doing soo much kamaiya they were bairag in mast. some of them were in such a spiritual state that walls meant nothing, their heads and dastaars would sometimes accidently hit the wall while their walking in spiritual trance dastaar and kes come loose and the strangest thing was the loose kes then stood upright with a divine glow around their being. This may defy western logic but sikhi is a inward path things happen in different stages of gurmat way that defy western thought or rigidity.

There are some other things but i dont think its right to type them it sometimes feels like a fine line that you have to draw. Like our hearts want to talk about the 84 singhs but we cant openly discuss everything .

I hope this thread remains to the topic and dont veer off direction into whether sant coming back or not. It would be nice to just talk about the good things about sant ji and other gurmukhs in that period.

I have read that sikhs with serious kamaiya from Guru jis days are born into different parts of the future for certain purposes to unfold that are part of a bigger picture.

few things amongst many i will always respect about Sant Ji is honesty, truth and rightful conduct simplicity and love for mankind whether a man was amritdhari or not sant ji can be seen pictured with monai , singhs etc. Although he preached sikhi it was

his duty, he loved one and all without discriminatiing or eerka.

The indian media have wrongly misquoted and twisted some of his speeches the very sad thing is many sikhs mainstream believe the media than gurmukhs who spent their entire lives in service, people wont put faith in his speeches but in the papers. those repeated mantras live in peoples brains, all i can say is please stay away from these indian newspapers never believe a word.

some sikhs even have bad stories to tell about sant ji to discredit his name but their often sourced back to the indian media or blatent lies they themselves make up cos they cant stand the fact that this one tyme figure was dearly loved by the masses of punjab.

I would love to hear about sant jis early days as a youth growing up so that the rest of us can take courage from that premi gurmukh and carry on spiritual growth in the face of this capitalist world .

I was at some friend of my mom's house a couple of months back, and this bebbiji was talking about sant jarnal singh ji.

She was talking about how there was a wedding in their pind, and sant ji was the granthi of the wedding. What happend was they only assumed this many people would show up, but when they so much sangat was showing up just to see sant jarnal singh ji do his role as giyaani for a wedding. She just said it was so amazing, how so many people showed up just to see him.

so u no in 1984 wen the attack happened, wuz it easy 4 the government 2 kill sant ji. cuz i read it took days 2 enter, but sant ji n his forces killed just 88 soldiers. while sant ji's army lost 200+.

that has 2 b a load of BS, rite? sant ji wuz whey more powerful. i read he nearly wiped a whole division of the india army. so now can sum1 clarify this?

thanks 4 that. say how many singhs were there n how many indian troops were there.

also, i no sant ji wuz killin the indian troops. but wut i cant undastand is how did the indian troops enter darbar sahib then? or wuz it reinforcements that overpowered sant ji's army (in order 2 enter darbar sahib)

bhol chukke muaff if i hav offended ny1.

so u no in 1984 wen the attack happened, wuz it easy 4 the government 2 kill sant ji. cuz i read it took days 2 enter, but sant ji n his forces killed just 88 soldiers. while sant ji's army lost 200+.

that has 2 b a load of BS, rite? sant ji wuz whey more powerful. i read he nearly wiped a whole division of the india army. so now can sum1 clarify this?

I read in "sikh history" by khuswant singh that rajiv gandhi in one of his speeches told people that 700 Indian soldiers were killed in the operation.Thats why army was so mad that they killed every sikh they saw.Its a pretty big number, isn't it?

thanks 4 that. say how many singhs were there n how many indian troops were there.

also, i no sant ji wuz killin the indian troops. but wut i cant undastand is how did the indian troops enter darbar sahib then? or wuz it reinforcements that overpowered sant ji's army (in order 2 enter darbar sahib)

bhol chukke muaff if i hav offended ny1.

Indian forces used tanks, helicopters and all means they cud use....so they managed to get in.Sant ji and Sikh soldiers had only guns, so here lies the huge difference.

I read in "sikh history" by khuswant singh that rajiv gandhi in one of his speeches told people that 700 Indian soldiers were killed in the operation.Thats why army was so mad that they killed every sikh they saw.Its a pretty big number, isn't it?

Khuswant singh is the biggest fool, and should be shot, or should be burn alive.

As he drinks Alcohol while listening to Bani and he called Sant Ji a fool and the Movement a waste of time. He said Khalistan will never be. I know this as I saw this on TV.

He had a bottle on hes table while he was drinking alcohol, and he was playing Rehas Sahib, and he said I do this every night.

So don't buy hes

books. He works for GOI.