Whats The Best Martial Art To Learn?

Guest jackie chan

The best ladai is between marasi women. They stand at a distance of one feet from one another, usually in a group of five-seven and hurl vocal abuses at each other which can be heard from a mile. They hold chappals in their hands and go like, ni tera puttar marje, ni teri kudi nas jave, ni tera banda duja viyah karle.....LOL

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm ive herd of a few like

ju jitsu

kickboxing

thai boxing

tae kwondo

ninjitsu

judo

just wanted to know wich would be the overall best

Ju Jisu for ground fighting and Kickboxing for standup

Ju jitsu wrestling and kickboxing are the top martial arts

erm ive herd of a few like

ju jitsu

kickboxing

thai boxing

tae kwondo

ninjitsu

judo

just wanted to know wich would be the overall best

Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is the best way to go. You will then get the best of the three fighting ranges. Pick one art from each of the three:

standup: Muay Thai, boxing, kickboxing

grappling: wrestling (greco or freestyle), judo

ground fighting: brazilian jiu-jitsu

Shaster Vidya is good with weapons, but very unpractical unarmed. There is lots of information on the internet, do a google for: MMA, UFC.

Krav mega for weapons fighting its what the american and isreali army use to train their soldiers for street fighting and war

The best ladai is between marasi women. They stand at a distance of one feet from one another, usually in a group of five-seven and hurl vocal abuses at each other which can be heard from a mile. They hold chappals in their hands and go like, ni tera puttar marje, ni teri kudi nas jave, ni tera banda duja viyah karle.....LOL

:LOLz: :LOLz: :LOLz:

You lot decided to have a party and forgot to send me an invite??? How rude! !!!

Harvey_1, jassa, londonjatt and robocop.... u lot have made quite a mess on this forum.

Ive been away for a while, but guess what , DADDIES BACK in TOWN NOW!!

Promoting Niddar singh is not a wise move. His martial arts is lame. Moreover he is lame.

He condones use of Drugs and alcohol. His claims of sikhism having hindu origin are completely unfounded. He continuously slanders jarnail singh bhinderanwalle .

I encourage all of mankind to stay away from such filth that preaches falsehood.

harvey, jassa, londonjatt, robocop.. your opening a can of worms, best to leave it alone.

Promoting Niddar singh is not a wise move. His martial arts is lame. Moreover he is lame.

He condones use of Drugs and alcohol. His claims of sikhism having hindu origin are completely unfounded. He continuously slanders jarnail singh bhinderanwalle .

I encourage all of mankind to stay away from such filth that preaches falsehood.

i couldnt agree less

if anyone goes to him they so be it........but dont show your stupidity to the world by promoting to go to someones class who is doing nothing but damage to our society and continuously slanders the soormey of this panth

oh and all those who think gatka is tedious, useless and just repeats the same movement again and again

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."

Bruce Lee

"Although it is important to study and train for skill in techniques, for the man who wishes to truly accomplish the way of Budo, it is more important to make his whole life in training and therefore not aiming for skill and strength alone, but also for spiritual attainment."

Mas Oyama