The Freedom Game

Surban

The director of a prison says before a group of three inmates: I want to free one of you. To decide which one of you will recover his liberty, you have to participate to a game. There are five badges here: three white and two black. I will put one of them behind your backs, so that only your two fellow inmates can see the color I have chosen for each of you. You can look at each of you but you cannot communicate between you. The first of you who can find the color of his own badge based on a logical reasoning will be free. The game start after the director had finished fixing the three white badges in the back of the three inmates (who have all three accepted to play the game). If you were one of the inmates, how would you find the solution?

First one to answer gets a cookie!! :lol:

(EDIT: i messed up the tittle, if sum mod coud change "Gam" to "Game" id appreciate it lol)

Since the game begins "immediately" after he attaches the badge the answer is simple. Jump the prison director. He'll have 2 black ones left. Therefore you must be wearing a white one.

Now gimme my cookie! :p

ahahaha jus for tht ima give u 2 cookies!! LOLL

I didn't get this part : "You can look at each of you but you cannot communicate between you"

You can look at each of you, peek a chu, comm uy... i lost it somwhere

I didn't get this part : "You can look at each of you but you cannot communicate between you"

You can look at each of you, peek a chu, comm uy... i lost it somwhere

lol each person can look at the other 2 ppl but they cant communicate in any way, so they cant tell each other wht color they have.. they have to stay silent. so tht way u can c the color on the other 2 ppl but not ur self