Air India Flight 182 Tragedy - Commission Of Inquiry

N30S1NGH

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spaminder you don't even know these singhs, you wasnt sitting in the court room when the evidence was shown to the jury, you think you know it all just becasuse you have read this soft target book which has been de-bunked numerous times.

Tec9 hush ur noise ur worser than spaminder.

Bob I had just begun to suspect you might have some intelligence and thought pattern for your self, how ever your last comment has left me in some doubt. Hush you noise makes you sound like one of them gangsta singhs from previous treads lol. Come back with a response of some worth/intelligence-or at least one that is viable- please if you can’t come up with one alone ask for assistance from a nephew or niece

Spaminder you are of course in titled to your opinion if you feel these people have acted wrongly then that is your choice, I respect them as soldiers in a war. They did more than I have. However I can not agree with you forming your opinion on the basis of one book. I will pointy out that people who speak out against rait, parmer are not many or may be it is that I have not come against them before. They did however make a float in Canada- at a religious event-in Parmers honour recently and from what I can gather many people turn up in support. Never seen one against him ever- an event or float of anything more than words but in support well you know your self.

spaminder you don't even know these singhs, you wasnt sitting in the court room when the evidence was shown to the jury, you think you know it all just becasuse you have read this soft target book which has been de-bunked numerous times.

Tec9 hush ur noise ur worser than spaminder.

Bob I had just begun to suspect you might have some intelligence and thought pattern for your self, how ever your last comment has left me in some doubt. Hush you noise makes you sound like one of them gangsta singhs from previous treads lol. Come back with a response of some worth/intelligence-or at least one that is viable- please if you can't come up with one alone ask for assistance from a nephew or niece

Spaminder you are of course in titled to your opinion if you feel these people have acted wrongly then that is your choice, I respect them as soldiers in a war. They did more than I have. However I can not agree with you forming your opinion on the basis of one book. I will pointy out that people who speak out against rait, parmer are not many or may be it is that I have not come against them before. They did however make a float in Canada- at a religious event-in Parmers honour recently and from what I can gather many people turn up in support. Never seen one against him ever- an event or float of anything more than words but in support well you know your self.

That float, it was at a nagar kirtan, so of course people turned up !!!not to look at a picture, but the nagar kirtan. unfortunately, when media heat came down on the community for putting up the pic, the ones who put it up kinda disappeared, they shut their mouths and stopped acting so brave. they could have at least issued a statement to the media explaining things, but no..... instead they just hid and let the community take the heat for putting up the pic.

sooormay man

I’m afraid I have to going to have to disagree there as in 2007 they displayed his (parmers) picture on a FLOAT along side the assassins of Indira Gandhi. At nagar kirtan both babber khalsa soldiers and ISYF soldiers who have been martyred were also honoured as was the Khalistani flag raised. Also the organisers clearly indicated that they intended to display more pictures of martyrs than last year, at 2008 this year, and also regretted that if any one was not happy with Parmer being shown as a hero they had little option but to stay away.

So these are the people who organise this event!! They have to work hand in hand with the authorities and have stated they will continue to do commemorate heroes of khalistan as long as it does not become unlawful and is with in the communities legal parameters. From now on Parmer will be hailed as a hero at every year’s nagar kirtan. Feel free to write to the organisers and the community who turn out to as a whole in support if you are not happy. It’s not federation vala but both babber khalsa and federation together. Thank you.

This was an act commited by the goi, look guys you are all educated people. Lets look at the facts. The day of the bombing the intelligent services knew their could be a bomb in air india flight so why on that day:

1) Why wernt the machines working to detect bombs?

2) why wasnt the dog sniffers functions properly

3) why was the plane delayed, which led to the bomb exploding mid air.

This is an act commited by the goi, to give sikhs a bad name worldwide, also to give the khalistan movement a bad name. I am not sure about bagri, malik or parmer, i certainly know inderjit singh reyat is innocent in this case. He was unfortunately brought into this case and is now going through a hard time. He faces perjury trial in january and he has made a BIG BIG sacrifice, i do in deed feel he is hiding information from the court. He is putting the blame onto himself, and backing the singhs up.

VaahegurooJeeKaaKhaalsaa, VaahegurooJeeKeeFaateh!!

Who was M. Singh, who loaded the bags onto the flight . They said on national geographic documentry that he has never been identified. He was the main culprit, he booked a ticket, loaded his bag containing bomb but himself never took the flight. They said he is the only person who can tell who was behind the act. But his identity is unknown and he could be anybody.