What To Eat In China?!

Mundill

wjkk wjkf

im going to China as a 6th form trip with school for 16 days this weekend, :) and jus wondering if anyone had any tips/advice on what food i could take with me jus incase i cant find much to eat (i dont eat meat or egg) jus dont wanna end up eating plain boiled rice and noodles!

Pack yourself a bunch of protein bars, it will get you through and provide good energy.

pot noodle, cuppa soup, basically anything dry tht u add water to. nut mixes r gud 4 snacks, protein bars, biscuits r gud...

wen ur there if u dnt find anything veggie u might be living on fruit n veg only :(

pot noodle, cuppa soup, basically anything dry tht u add water to. nut mixes r gud 4 snacks, protein bars, biscuits r gud...

wen ur there if u dnt find anything veggie u might be living on fruit n veg only :(

naah... lots of misconception abt chinese food...

on every shop u can find clear vegetable soup... with noodles for carbs!!

eat fried rice!

hahahaha

guys

china's such a diverse place... you're going this summer?!?!? it's right at the same time as olympics.. you're gonna have the chance to be in china at one of its most important times EVER.... you're gonna have the luxury of being offered so many different types of food.... even if you're not in Beijing.

You'll be fine..

of course, i've never been there myself... but i'm pretty confident if you're going to any metropolitan city, you'll be 100% fine!

1. Take some bhinnee'aa

2. Take some dried fruit.

3. Buy fruit there.

4. You can buy rice there and boil it. Buy some vegetable from market and add it to the rice. (You may need to take a small container of masala, mirch and salt)

5. Take some dry pasta and you can make it there.

Tell your teacher or guide that you are a strict vegetarian and they will help you the best they can.

Where there is a will, there is a way :)