Staying Strong

They have not revealed it to me. I know this from a third person, whom said all is shown to them, so I know they know what paatshah ji is like, thats why they have no worries or anything, not even about financial, health or anything, hence they has never given up his nitnem and simran, all I know is in 1975, they were blessed to see paatshah ji and sachkhand through a very rare, and I mean very very rare bhagat, and what I will say or believe is he is only one true, real bhagat in this world at the moment and he is never in news, media, or has publicity at all.

Wow thats amazing pahji...........you are truly blessed, dont worry, you were born to them for a reason and you'll find your path Waheguru................cant i ask what factors are keeping you, at the this precise moment in time, following a sikhi path? or what obsticles you feel are a hinderance to you?

Bhul Chuck Maafi

They have not revealed it to me. I know this from a third person, whom said all is shown to them, so I know they know what paatshah ji is like, thats why they have no worries or anything, not even about financial, health or anything, hence they has never given up his nitnem and simran, all I know is in 1975, they were blessed to see paatshah ji and sachkhand through a very rare, and I mean very very rare bhagat, and what I will say or believe is he is only one true, real bhagat in this world at the moment and he is never in news, media, or has publicity at all.

Wow thats amazing pahji...........you are truly blessed, dont worry, you were born to them for a reason and you'll find your path Waheguru................cant i ask what factors are keeping you, at the this precise moment in time, following a sikhi path? or what obsticles you feel are a hinderance to you?

Bhul Chuck Maafi

I am very lucky to get taught about Sikhi and having fantastic parents, they truelly amazing...every time I go from work to home....there is silence...and I shout mum...dad....no one answers and when I look they are deep in doing simran...quietly without letting anyone know they are there....so I leave them to it.....and go to the kitchen to scoff my mouth with food lol.....I be honest with you...I did have amrit under the false influences of a person long time back and then I trimmed by beard without knowing the true knowledge...I love coming on here because it gives me the inspiration...but I don't like it when people start disrespecting religions, going on about so and so did bad and this and that and also sikh political stuff....I like stories and want to know the real Sikhi, Guru ji's and his teaching inspire me alot....but I really don't know whats holding me back...my mrs isnt in to Sikhi at all, she is a loving wife but she isn't. I like spending time alone to read sakhis and stories and also the sikh history...I can't care less about wrong doings of others...personally this is an partial obstacle to me...also its my mrs thinking (cos she is young yet i think)....but I will venture in to Sikhi, when I do I told my mum n dad I will make UK wake up! (Well lets see hey). To be honest, I am a manmukh, a paapi, a stupid individual and i am to blame for myself....I hope Guru does kirpa!

God willing..lets see...

I am very lucky to get taught about Sikhi and having fantastic parents, they truelly amazing...every time I go from work to home....there is silence...and I shout mum...dad....no one answers and when I look they are deep in doing simran...quietly without letting anyone know they are there....so I leave them to it.....and go to the kitchen to scoff my mouth with food lol.....I be honest with you...I did have amrit under the false influences of a person long time back and then I trimmed by beard without knowing the true knowledge...I love coming on here because it gives me the inspiration...but I don't like it when people start disrespecting religions, going on about so and so did bad and this and that and also sikh political stuff....I like stories and want to know the real Sikhi, Guru ji's and his teaching inspire me alot....

Yeah i gotta admit, this place, especially the Sikh Sakhiah Section, were one of my biggest inspirations. The key to any relationship, especially waheguru is Love, we have to let that nurture and that is what brings us closer to Waheguru............Amrit comes at different stages in peoples spiritual journeys, the important thing is that realise everything is happening in Waheguru's bhana and also look after the "spark" that is inside you.............that is the soul crying out the the Jiv part of you, tell you to go back home.............go back to Maharaj....... :)

but I really don't know whats holding me back...my mrs isnt in to Sikhi at all, she is a loving wife but she isn't. I like spending time alone to read sakhis and stories and also the sikh history...I can't care less about wrong doings of others...personally this is an partial obstacle to me...also its my mrs thinking (cos she is young yet i think)....but I will venture in to Sikhi, when I do I told my mum n dad I will make UK wake up! (Well lets see hey). To be honest, I am a manmukh, a paapi, a stupid individual and i am to blame for myself....I hope Guru does kirpa!

God willing..lets see...

lol......Your Mrs has amazing kirpa as well because she is married into a family where Sikhi is still alive, (trust me that is very rare in this day and age). She may not have much inclination towards sikhi now, but YOU have the chance to be her inspiration, like your parents were to You, I am assuming she may not have been so luckly like you wherebuy her parents taught her much about sikhi when she was young, plz forgive me if my wrong. For women it is harder to embarce the religion side on one soul becasue she is too distracted with the worldly status of a woman...................

Plx forgive me but i have one benti my brother........each morning as you get up, recite mool manter...........as much as you can...........the important thing is the pyaar behind it.............and just see what happens............there is not lacking in the House of Guru Nanak!

:)

Bhul chuck Maafi

I am very lucky to get taught about Sikhi and having fantastic parents, they truelly amazing...every time I go from work to home....there is silence...and I shout mum...dad....no one answers and when I look they are deep in doing simran...quietly without letting anyone know they are there....so I leave them to it.....and go to the kitchen to scoff my mouth with food lol.....I be honest with you...I did have amrit under the false influences of a person long time back and then I trimmed by beard without knowing the true knowledge...I love coming on here because it gives me the inspiration...but I don't like it when people start disrespecting religions, going on about so and so did bad and this and that and also sikh political stuff....I like stories and want to know the real Sikhi, Guru ji's and his teaching inspire me alot....

Yeah i gotta admit, this place, especially the Sikh Sakhiah Section, were one of my biggest inspirations. The key to any relationship, especially waheguru is Love, we have to let that nurture and that is what brings us closer to Waheguru............Amrit comes at different stages in peoples spiritual journeys, the important thing is that realise everything is happening in Waheguru's bhana and also look after the "spark" that is inside you.............that is the soul crying out the the Jiv part of you, tell you to go back home.............go back to Maharaj....... :)

but I really don't know whats holding me back...my mrs isnt in to Sikhi at all, she is a loving wife but she isn't. I like spending time alone to read sakhis and stories and also the sikh history...I can't care less about wrong doings of others...personally this is an partial obstacle to me...also its my mrs thinking (cos she is young yet i think)....but I will venture in to Sikhi, when I do I told my mum n dad I will make UK wake up! (Well lets see hey). To be honest, I am a manmukh, a paapi, a stupid individual and i am to blame for myself....I hope Guru does kirpa!

God willing..lets see...

lol......Your Mrs has amazing kirpa as well because she is married into a family where Sikhi is still alive, (trust me that is very rare in this day and age). She may not have much inclination towards sikhi now, but YOU have the chance to be her inspiration, like your parents were to You, I am assuming she may not have been so luckly like you wherebuy her parents taught her much about sikhi when she was young, plz forgive me if my wrong. For women it is harder to embarce the religion side on one soul becasue she is too distracted with the worldly status of a woman...................

Plx forgive me but i have one benti my brother........each morning as you get up, recite mool manter...........as much as you can...........the important thing is the pyaar behind it.............and just see what happens............there is not lacking in the House of Guru Nanak!

:)

Bhul chuck Maafi

Please, I don't need to forgive you at all, I think I should be asking for forgiveness.....because I am lost....and you have told me what to do....and I will do this as a start....your quite right and spot on....my parents...am very lucky to be taught where as her parents are really good but didn't teach much Sikhi....but shes a very good wife and respects others......Again you are right women are attracted about worldly stuff...even us men too. Every morning.....I think about Guru ji or at least everyday hasn't gone by when I remember Guru Ji, even so, I have so much tears in my eyes because of the sacrifice our brothers and Gurus have given...one thing really inspires me when I drive to work....one Singh, with khalsa swroop always walks down towards the town centre, his description...well he ties a black dhumala, wears glasses, quite fair looking and a free flowing beard.....and when I look at him...I look at him with great pride.....and I say look...I can see Guru ji...how so proud am I to see a Gursikh walking towards town centre with out fear...and I suddenly go in to a deep thinking about it all and the I look in the rear view mirror and then look at myself...and think what a disgrace.

I have great parents to be honest...but I don't listen to them...am so sort of stupid....but then I always have to bring something about Sikhi with them and talk to them now and again....again like last night I asked about Vadbhag Singh Ji and also Hari Singh Randhaway wale debate about meat etc....they said there is so many Sikh misls and they are always against and in competition with each other back then and broke up the khalsa panth....he said forget about what anyone says and concentrate on Naam Simran and Guru jis teaching....then about Hari Singh....he goes who cares who eats meat...if they do they do it for theirselves not for others...let them be....remain intact with your Sikhi.....Even so Sant Hari Singh Ji was debating and arguing with people who are Murakhs, hence this is why Gurbani says not to argue over veggie and meat issues because the result of it will not change anybodies mind...and its true...what you need to concentrate on is Naam Simran, Sewa and Guru Jis teachings, not about who owns this land and that, not showing hatred towards others including Kala Afghana, Meat eaters, Gurmit Ram Rahim, let them be if they doing it they doing it for theirselves, why are we bothering with them at all, we don't need to, all we are concerned it about our Sikhi....but he goes on and said.....if anything like 18th Century happened thats the real conflict against Sikhism...because they attacked and wanted to convert many Sikhs and attacked our shrines...thats totally different....I knew he was in "mauj" with the one lord and Guru ji....so I accepted his knowledge...so he said respect everyone, forget about misls, lands, treasure and khalsa divisions etc, there is no other truth than becoming in line with Guru ji's teaching and being true khalsa....I didn't argue with him...because I know he has Guru ji on his side....father is very powerful he will tackle people with gurbani from his heart and sometimes I get amazed and people who come to see him are astonished and their faces lit up with joy, hes amazing I tell you and sometimes, when a person listens to him he starts chanting "oh waheguru, oh waheguru and falls on to his feet" and I am there saying what happened lol.

I will accept what you have said phenji because this is not from you but from divine Guru who has told me to do this mool mantar, Guru Ji has spoken within you and I must accept this, I will try my best to do it every morning.

There are oh so many individuals in today's world struggling as if there is something to struggle against. These stories are interesting, as what we do not realise, that although we are separated by many miles we all share commonalities and especially today live in a global village with the same issues and concerns.

One thing that appears to be common, is this belief that there is something 'out there' or that special thing will come 'in time', when in reality each and every person, all their lives they have been living of the Source. The Source is within all, and without it we could not sense, we could not be.

Yet that allusiveness is perhaps what carries us to be of 'faith'.

One saying in particular the reflects our interconnectedness is thus:

Costanada:

“In the Universe there is an unmeasurable, indescribable force, which those who live of the source (sorcerer – of the source) call intention – and that absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link.”

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change…

So what needs to be said is, to allow one's apprehensions to disappear. Whether one realises that they are connected, they can see the path that is lighting their way, whatever it is.

^^^ that is so true........

The world is bound, sometimes if you stand back you can almost see maya working its magic............we are so engrossed with what is physically infront of us............the inner relm of our own being seems like an alien concept yet it is the very core of everything............

Staying in theme with the topic of "Staying Strong" i recently have come into contact with many Singhniah, who battle with the Maya demons, facial kes being the biggest factor i keep coming into contact with............there are many bibiah who have taken amirt and yet continue to remove kes from their face.........

The deep rooting cause, i am beginning to notice is confidence..........(or lack of) fear, denial of ones own form.......i do not know what the answers are, i do not know what to say to encourage bibiah who have taken the oath of the double edge sword to refrain from this mahi beadbi...........all i will say is, if u fear nothing................fear this...........the minute u have doubt, paranoia about such matters..........LOOK for Guru Gobind Singh Ji............reach out, mind, body and soul to Him......plz think of the kurbani your father gave so that His daughters could live today and light up His name...........Trust me..........he WILL come and save you.............even if you need saving from yourself...........

bhul chuck maafi