Jazzy B Battered And Robbed? Is This True?

This could simply be a rumour but the other day a young Pakistani student of mine said that Jazzy B had been battered and robbed of his jewellery in the UK.

I know he wears a big blingy Khanda at concerts and that he has been battered before in Ludhiana but is this true? It would be a bit shameful if someone is running around with his Khanda - know what I mean.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in birmingham he got bottled during a gig but not robbed, well if you want to play a gig in the midlands you got expect a bit of rough play. looks like he been training in his new video rambo rambo may be he should keep one of them shot guns with him that he letting off in his video!

in birmingham he got bottled during a gig but not robbed, well if you want to play a gig in the midlands you got expect a bit of rough play. looks like he been training in his new video rambo rambo may be he should keep one of them shot guns with him that he letting off in his video!

he cant keep the gun, plastic guns are of no use :lol: