Jazzy B Battered And Robbed? Is This True?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh No...What a massive panthic issue? Let's call a meeting!! Admin make this a sticky!!!!! <_< Let's start a collection fund for his jewallary box!!

Dude I don't really care about him personally. I was just thinking some "you know whos" may be running around with a Khanda trophy. If he does get battered so often, he should stop making a bigger <banned word filter activated> of himself with "khera jumpayaa soorma...." songs. By the looks of it, plenty of such soorma are being born and giving him chittor!

Oh No...What a massive panthic issue? Let's call a meeting!! Admin make this a sticky!!!!! <_< Let's start a collection fund for his jewallary box!!

:LOLz: :LOLz: :LOLz: :LOLz:

im sorry but it dose serve him right! Hes on that many drugs in unbelievable. Isn't he doing a UK tour with miss pooja? oh well im sure he will get over it :p

im sorry but it dose serve him right! Hes on that many drugs in unbelievable. Isn't he doing a UK tour with miss pooja? oh well im sure he will get over it :p

Jazzy B does drugs :6

Jazzy B does drugs :6

that might be another rumour but thats what my dad told me and my family who all have this thing with jazzy b. don't know if its true though.

now its rambo rambo :) not soorma.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAaR9ozFF8E

peace.

Good God, I've just seen the "Rambo" video, what a buckwas song and video. At least the "khera jumpaya" song was catchy.

And am I going blind or is he growing blond dreads?