Damdami Taksal And Sant Samaj Leaders Destroy Sauda Saadh Dera In Khookianwali - Nr Sirsa **dera Razed To The Ground**

Well done to Bhai Sahib Baljit Singh Ji who is always ready to lead from the front.

Is the title of this thread not wrong ? How many Samaj leaders were there besides Bhai Sahib Baljit Singh Ji ?

and also why Damdami Taksal and Samaj leaders in the title ? Have they seperated ? Does the Samaj not encompass the DDT ?

Also folks do not get too excited these village dera are nothing but walled compounds (rather like the Radha Soami Beas ones you see all over the place) where the chele of ram rahim gather every week or so to sing songs and sell produce of the dera farms. All the chele pay above market rate for moolia (horse raddish etc) as the dera market it as baba ji's prashad.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say whatever you want Bhai Sahib, Sant Samaj and Damdami Taksal are doing their job, the poison you spit out at them isnt going to hurt them.

Lets hear you action plan, on how YOU are dealing with this situation? what are you doing about it apart from slandering Taksal and Sant Samaj? You really hate Taksal and Sant Samaj dont you?

Also many Sant Samaj Leaders went to demolish this dera, there is no need to audit the names to yourself.

Maybe you should shed light on what you or your Jatha are doing?

Say whatever you want Bhai Sahib, Sant Samaj and Damdami Taksal are doing their job, the poison you spit out at them isnt going to hurt them.

Lets hear you action plan, on how YOU are dealing with this situation? what are you doing about it apart from slandering Taksal and Sant Samaj? You really hate Taksal and Sant Samaj dont you?

Also many Sant Samaj Leaders went to demolish this dera, there is no need to audit the names to yourself.

Maybe you should shed light on what you or your Jatha are doing?

Why do you see everything with Jatha goggles on ?

Bhai Sahib Baljit Singh Ji is active in and around Hissar, Fatehabad, Sirsa districts and he along with other Singh undertook this action. Now please stop trying to pass it off as if the DDT and Samaj were leading the morcha. Why you passing it off as a DDT & Samaj action ? Is it your idea of blowing a particular jathas trumpet ?

Once again you use the DDT name but are full of spite and krodh. If you cannot eliminate such charachteristics in your posts then get a normal username instead of maligning the good name of the DDT with your spiteful posts.

Yes I post against the likes of Mokham as he was meeting GOI agents (knowingly) when our youth were being killed in fake encounters. The same Mokham is still at the DDT... WHY ??????? I don't buy into these b/s sit-in protests in chandigarh and they have proved a complete failure just like the train roko action of Dhumma. It is the ordinary public who suffer from stopping trains and hurting innocent people is not in line with Sikhi !

As for hating on the DDT, I was going to ask you the same thing. You post using DDT as your username but your posts show spite and anger which is not what the DDT is about. So are you using the DDT as a username as you want to malign the Taksal ?

Bhai Sahib Ji and anyone else who has doubt, here is the number of Sant Baba Baljit Singh Ji Khalsa Dadu Sahib Wale, please ask him what happened, was it Taksal and Sant Samaj or not? Cell: 9814015740

I do not know why you have so much poison against Taksal. As for Bhai Mohkam Singh he is the convenor of Khalsa Action Committee too, please provide proof on your alligations, not just what you hear on www.panthic.org whom call various Sant agents etc, yet dont clean under their own bed and, getting people like Gurdeep Sebia to report many Singh Kharhkoos to the police having them murdered then having Gurdeep Sebia on the same stage doing kirtan?

Its a shame www.Panthic.org forget to mention their own Singhs and their own Jathebandi.

Bhai Sahib Ji and anyone else who has doubt, here is the number of Sant Baba Baljit Singh Ji Khalsa Dadu Sahib Wale, please ask him what happened, was it Taksal and Sant Samaj or not? Cell: 9814015740

I do not know why you have so much poison against Taksal. As for Bhai Mohkam Singh he is the convenor of Khalsa Action Committee too, please provide proof on your alligations, not just what you hear on www.panthic.org whom call various Sant agents etc, yet dont clean under their own bed and, getting people like Gurdeep Sebia to report many Singh Kharhkoos to the police having them murdered then having Gurdeep Sebia on the same stage doing kirtan?

Its a shame www.Panthic.org forget to mention their own Singhs and their own Jathebandi.

There is only one person here who has poison against the DDT and that is YOU ! You post all this wishy washy stuff full of hate and anger using the glorious name of the DDT. Then you accuse others of hating on the DDT. The DDT has a glorious history and your feeble attempts to malign it via your posts will never succeed. Now please ditch the hate or get a normal username.

As for Mokham ask him yourself and if he denies it ask him to undergo a lie detector test. The guy is a complete sell out and it is sad that Dhumma has not cottoned on and asked him to retire. You do have a lot of hate against Panthic.org don't you ? Again you are missusing the good name of the DDT to spread your hate against Panthic.Org. In fact the allegations against Mokham were made by MK Dhar in his book and not Panthic.Org !!!!

Still waiting for Mokhams sidekick Rode to launch his courtcase against Dhar and the publishers more than 3 years after the book was published and he claimed he was taking the matter to court.

There is the telephone number please phone and ask 9814015740

Answer the questions raised instead of running off at tangents. Why is Mokham still at the Taksal despite meating GOI agents and Rulda Singh of the RSS. Did he have dispensation form the Akal Takht Hukumnama to meet Rulda ?

You are the one who made the claims and the thread title to big up the DDT and Samaj so you find out exactly which Samaj leaders and DDT guys were there. Was Mokham driving the tractor ?

Make further such posts based on fact and not what you heard via xxyz and then distort it to suit your own motives.

Bhai Sahib Ji, ok they are all wrong then, why dont you advise, the Panth on what to do next? And have done yourself?

Once again a post made in anger using the DDT username. Please if you want to make such posts then use a conventional username. Anger is not associated with the DDT.

As you claim to be DDT as Dhumma to organise a million man march to Sirsa. I am sure if all the Samaj wale Bhai Sahibs get together they can muster at least a few hundred thousand. Lets have them marching to Sirsa and then see the impact on the Punab and Haryana sarkars.

Also Dhumma is making statements against Vedanti but failing to tell us what he wants Vedanti to do. Please tell me what the DDT want from Vedanti. Do they want him to say kill ram rahim ?

DDT-JB, I have no hate for the Taksal or the Samaj and this is a figment of your imagination. YEs I fail to see what the Chandigarh sit down has achieved or the rail roko. It just inconvenienced people who otherwise could be one over to our side. The band will be similar, they never achieve much and just inconvenience poor folks who cannot stockpile food and need to buy when they have money.

I have suggested a million man march to Sirsa, it will be like a fauj marching to Sirsa and will make the Punjab and Haryana sarkars take note that the Singh can muster together a million men to march to Sirsa. A million men is a lot of votes in Punjab and may even make Badal think.

MANY HURT IN SIRSA VIOLENCE

Followers of Dera Sauda and the Sikh community clashed in Ghukanwali village under the Odhan police station.

According to sources, several persons were injured while the buildings of a “naam charcha ghar” were being demolished and the belongings inside destroyed in a fire.

A case was registered against seven persons by name, 300 of Jatha Bhindranwala and others for the clash at Ghukanwali.