Video: Dr Manmoham Singh Recites Gurbani In Indian Parliament

khalsaland

He says "In my conduct as Prime Minister I have also been inspired by the famous invocation of Great Guru Gobind Singh..."

------

Related news..

NEW DELHI, JULY 21 (PTI) A Sikh guru's battle cry was today invoked by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to affirm that he would not be deterred from the path of "good work", as he sought a vote of confidence in the Lok Sabha today.

"Deh siva // mohe eha, shubh karman te kabhu na tarru. Na daru ari so jab jaye ladoo, nischey kar apni jeet karun.Ar sikh hon, apne he man so, ehi lalach hon, gun ton uchroon. Jab aav ki oodh nidhan bane, at hi run main tab joojh maroon,"

Singh said reciting a verse of Guru Gobind Singh at the end of his speech moving the motion. (Oh God almighty, give me strength that nothing could deter me from the path of good work. And when I go to the battlefield I must emerge the winner. Give me strength so that I don't get distracted. I should be the winner even if I have to loose my life.)

He says "In my conduct as Prime Minister I have also been inspired by the famous invocation of Great Guru Gobind Singh..."

------

Related news..

NEW DELHI, JULY 21 (PTI) A Sikh guru's battle cry was today invoked by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to affirm that he would not be deterred from the path of "good work", as he sought a vote of confidence in the Lok Sabha today.

"Deh siva // mohe eha, shubh karman te kabhu na tarru. Na daru ari so jab jaye ladoo, nischey kar apni jeet karun.Ar sikh hon, apne he man so, ehi lalach hon, gun ton uchroon. Jab aav ki oodh nidhan bane, at hi run main tab joojh maroon,"

Singh said reciting a verse of Guru Gobind Singh at the end of his speech moving the motion. (Oh God almighty, give me strength that nothing could deter me from the path of good work. And when I go to the battlefield I must emerge the winner. Give me strength so that I don't get distracted. I should be the winner even if I have to loose my life.)

tht was nice :):) ))))

I saw a woman talking about this on star news about him saying deh hai shiva... when the bribe scandle happened she goes would Shiva Ji be happy with bribes, refering to the Hindu God ,knowing Manmohan himself hes refering not to Akaal Purkh but Shiva the hindu god

I saw a woman talking about this on star news about him saying deh hai shiva... when the bribe scandle happened she goes would Shiva Ji be happy with bribes, refering to the Hindu God ,knowing Manmohan himself hes refering not to Akaal Purkh but Shiva the hindu god

what a farce assumption, you probably read his mind init sarpanch bhaji sitting all the way in southall biggin things up...