Fuel Price On Increase

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

The reason for me posting this topic is that i've been using a product which saves not only my fuel but also my cooking gas at home which is the liquified petroleum gas.

I dont know if the rules of the forum allows me to post topics which is purely business because im a distributor of the product right now and i feel the urge of sharing it with my sikhs brothers and sisters around the world.

Reason for sharing the product is that it saves my fuel consumption up to 35%. As for the business part it is a very good business opportunity.

This is a E-commerce business which started moving in malaysia in december 2007. We have just moved into Singapore a couple of weeks ago and are in the midst of opening up in India anytime soon.

The management is still looking high and low to set up the business in other parts of the world as well. I thought why not my brothers and sisters be the ones benefitting from this business.

You guys can have a look at this website http:// www.ecopowerepc.blogspot.com

This is a temporary website as im still in the midst of setting up my own website

bhullan chukan di muaafi ji

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh