Crative Boy From Immortal Productions Is A Fake

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that article is so uncalled for. We all got our flaws, no need to judge others.

I used to like that Punjabi blog, but reading some of recent articles there has changed my mind.

id usually agree, but this article has more truth in it than normal.

talking of punj the cd why dont you see jagowale(For example) as good role models instead then if you really need ''musicians as ur role models''

Jagowale as role models ?

You got to be kidding. Allegedly when they came to England and when the one got married he would walk around holding his wifes hand. The sangat in Midlands got to know about this and they were banned from a few Gurdwara.

I didn't know Singhs can't hold their wives hand. Is it banned in some rehat?

This is the craziest thing I've heard in ages....I mean it's not like they were snogging wildly in the middle of the street!

u people who are picking on this young man are fools no less then fools just fools who have no knowledge on life hahaha......first thing is ya'll shud stay out of his personal matters its his life and what he does depends all on him.....rest is your choice if u think he is your role model or not but rather posting on blogs or forums shut ur mouth and do what u think is right for your life. He didnt come up to you and said i wanna be ur role model, now did he? then be quiet and take ur nose out of other people matters.

vjkk vjkf

2ways of looking at this,

1) we all make mistakes, hardly any of us are perfect, so live n let live. hopefully we'll all come to our senses (wiv guru ji's kirpa) n get on guru ji's path.

or 2) if bollywood had brought out a film wiv a singh wiv his hair down n gals kissin him. there wud've been uproar from our community. (remember wen 1 cricketer (harbhajan singh) got caned for appearin at a interview wiv his hair down).

im not sayin lynch the boy.good luck to him, his doin a good job, gettin the msg across by different means.we shud be tryin to help him and each other, its a very tough world out there. but if some1 is doing something wrong we should be allowed to say it. N the person shud b big enuf to take it, cos we only doin it to help - constructive criticism!!

remember as a friend of mine said to me once, by wearin a dastaar we r all Guru Ji's sikhs n if we do anythin wrong we tarnishin the good name of sikhi.

jus my 2 pennies worth

gurfateh n apologies if i've said anythin out of turn.

talking of punj the cd why dont you see jagowale(For example) as good role models instead then if you really need ''musicians as ur role models''

Jagowale as role models ?

You got to be kidding. Allegedly when they came to England and when the one got married he would walk around holding his wifes hand. The sangat in Midlands got to know about this and they were banned from a few Gurdwara.

I didn't know Singhs can't hold their wives hand. Is it banned in some rehat?

This is the craziest thing I've heard in ages....I mean it's not like they were snogging wildly in the middle of the street!

Allegedly it was close to that. Since when we been gora and felt the need to hold hands in public ? There are cultural differences between us and feringee. Next you guys will be saying it is ok to hire a motel room and have a quickie with some woman you hardly know (Chicago style).

When these pindu came over from Punjab they hogged the stages to rake in the moola by trumpeting the militant cause and using the good name of Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji. At the same time one of them was allegedly more than happy to walk around and carry on with his shennanigans in public. It was neither the time or place for him to do his bollywood impressions.

Ask them why they were banned from certain Gurdwara, this crative boy is no worse than what one of them was allegedly doing.

vjkk vjkf

remember wen 1 cricketer (harbhajan singh) got caned for appearin at a interview wiv his hair down).

im not sayin lynch the boy.good luck to him, his doin a good job,

Actually Harbhajan let his hair down and did an advert for a sharab (whiskey) company.

Guest shastr
To the person that reported this thread.

There's nothing in the article that breaks forum rules so we can't just remove this thread.

so your saying that this would be the right path in sikhi? seeing something that somebody else did, that maybe is a mistake, and you take it and show the entire world? you expose that person to everybody? is that the path our guru ji teaches us? i thought this website was supposed to help promote sikhi, but i dont think this thread is doing that....so why is it not being closed?