Crative Boy From Immortal Productions Is A Fake

so your saying that this would be the right path in sikhi? seeing something that somebody else did, that maybe is a mistake, and you take it and show the entire world? you expose that person to everybody? is that the path our guru ji teaches us? i thought this website was supposed to help promote sikhi, but i dont think this thread is doing that....so why is it not being closed?

People, INCLUDING Maharaja Ranjeet Singh was given lashes in front of the sangat by Akali Phoola Singh for his mistakes. Learn from pratan gursikhs, know your sikhi.

nobody on this site is equal to jathedar sahib. befor he gave those lashes, he worked on his jeevan. before he became jathedar sahib, he first did his bhagati. do you even know what kind of a gursikh akali phoola singh ji was? its easy to use him as an example, but its hard to actually follow in his jeevan. jathedar sahib's bottom lip used to always be trembleing because he never stoped saying waheguru. and you even say, learn from pratan gursikhs, but have u ever looked at any of their jeevans bhaji? have we ever tired to do the same with ourselfs? yet here u are useing him as an example to make some kid look bad on the internet. i thought moderators were supposed to lead this forum and set an example to wat sikhi is.

bhaji, the next time u point a finger at somebody else, pay close attention at ur hand, only 1 finger will be sticking out, but there will be 3 fingers that point back at you. lets first work on our own jeevans before worrying about wat others do. lets first earn our own sikhi, and then worry about how others earn theirs.

^^ Nice post shastr.

A simple message to the topic starter and to the writer of the blog. You are not perfect and anything good you are doing right now is thanks to Maharaj and he can take it all away at any point and send you to a club just like this Singh. Even the best of us can make mistakes if Maharaj wills it. Listen to the sakhi of Guru Gobind Singh Jee's pyarra Bhai Joga Singh who ended up outside a brothel. By highlighting other peoples flaws you are only increasing the chances of the same fate befalling you. Anyone can fall off the pedastall be careful and just worry about keeping YOURself out of kaljugs way because as you can see by the photos in your article it's a force to be reckoned with.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once upon a time I used to go out clubbing, etc chilling, lot's of fun yo! Was a laugh the amount of stuff we got up to.. Was into my music as well - all about RDB!

Then I got introduced to Sikhi, learnt about vaues of Guru Sahib, 1984, other ghalughare, our rich history.. I got into Sikhi. Slowly, I weaned myself away from my past life.. getting closer to Sikhi - Chilling out with Singhs.. it was great.

A record company recognised my talent in music and decided to give me a break! It was Sikhi based as well! Busted some Sikh lyrics, felt awesome.. finally it was all fitting in..

Then a mate posted up pics on facebook.. aw man reminds me of old days it was a laugh! But wait.. what is this?! Someone copied my pics onto a website and said i'm not a role model?! :| Why are they pushing me away? How can I get away form my past - These people don't let me.. I don't know what to do.. O well if they don't want me singing Sikh lyrics fine I won't. Ah I miss the old days now, atleast they respected me..

The End.

PS: This is not crative singh and it's not me. I'm just making sense of this situation in what I believe may be his views by writing up a story in first person. Wonder if anyone notices.. meh who's gonna care?

shastr veerjee, on a side note do enlighten us as to what kind of a person akaalee phoolaa singh was?

And in regards to this topic, how does your post relate to the topic at hand? You're getting side tracked and talking about the jeevanee of Akaalee jee, whereas I never mentioned their jeevanee and its irrelevant to this topic.

Your tone also came across as a bit offensive, I hope we can discuss this without trying to prove how much each of us know about sikh history and actually open our minds so we can learn from each other. Sangat is bakshanhaar and they will forget if the person comes clean, there are numerous sakhis that show this as an example and I can post them for you if you like.

If you can please re-iterate as to how your post relates to not showing one's mistakes to the sangat. I'd be grateful.

Guest shastr
shastr veerjee, on a side note do enlighten us as to what kind of a person akaalee phoolaa singh was?

And in regards to this topic, how does your post relate to the topic at hand? You're getting side tracked and talking about the jeevanee of Akaalee jee, whereas I never mentioned their jeevanee and its irrelevant to this topic.

Your tone also came across as a bit offensive, I hope we can discuss this without trying to prove how much each of us know about sikh history and actually open our minds so we can learn from each other. Sangat is bakshanhaar and they will forget if the person comes clean, there are numerous sakhis that show this as an example and I can post them for you if you like.

If you can please re-iterate as to how your post relates to not showing one's mistakes to the sangat. I'd be grateful.

fist off, i wanna say sorry if i sound rude or offensive. sometimes i type too fast, and yes i understand, it does sound a bit offensive. i guess thats something i need to work on, and i am sorry if that got to you.

now lets go through this nice and slow bhaji.

in post number 15, you said that you guys couldnt delete this thread it didnt break any forum rules.

then i replyed to this post in post number 22. i asked if this was the path of sikhi: exposing a persons mistakes to the entire world, to make that person look wrong? because in sikhi, we, instead of making a big scene of a stituation, we should try to handle things in a more gupt manner. so this way nobody gets humiliated or anything like that.

then you replyed to my post in your post number 28. you brought up the fact that akali phoola ji gave lashes to maharaja ranjit singh ji in front of sangat.

then i replyed to that post of yours in my post number 29. and in that post, wat i was trying to explain wat that just becasue akali phoola singh ji did something, doesnt mean that we use that an excuse to do the same. whenever you look at one thing a person did, or one thing a person has accomplished, you have to look at his past life, to see wat contributes to that person doing wat ever he or she did. you said the fact that akali ji lashed maharaj ranjit singh ji. and i said that phoola singh ji was able to do so, because phoola singh ji FIRST had a strong jeevan behind him. phoola singh ji FIRST had done the bhagati in his past years, which gave him power the power and right to lash maharaja ranjit singh ji. its not like phoola singh ji just came into this world and started to lash people in front of sangat for their mistakes. so wat i was trying to get at was that FIRST we should try to make ourselves equal to phoola singh ji, because thats the example YOU brought up. then once our jeevan is equal to his, THEN maybe we too can give lashes to others in front of sangat.

lets FIRST learn ourselves, which would require us to FIRST make our jeevans. then once we are perfect in our sikhi, (because in the example you brought up, akali phoola singh ji was perfect in his sikhi, which enabled him to give lashes to maharaja ranjit singh ji in front of sangat), THEN we can point fingers at others and show them the right way of doing things.

acha bhaji, hun tussi understand kita, wat i trying to say ji?

hanjee veerjee, thanks for that. I understand we should have a jeevan before we can say anything to anyone, but upon thinking and pondering over this, I realized that Guru pitaajee has given the khalsa sangat the authority of being guru saroop so are you saying that the guru saroop (punj khalse) should have a jeevan before they should be able to say anything to anyone? So would that mean, when the punj piaare give hukam for something that its not acceptable because we think they have no jeevan?

I understand your view in terms of individuals, but individually we SHOULDN'T be pointing fingers at anyone, because guru saheb says, manda KISE na akhiye parh akhar eho bujjhiye| so I beleive correcting someone and showing one's faults as a sangat is correct so he/she can improve themselves, that's why there's no dictatorship its called sikhsangat because sangat as a whole voice their opinions. This is the internet there's all kinds of people on SS, kids, monay, naamdharis, etc. so in terms of online polling is pointless, but the topic is of sangat, and I still beleive sangat / punj piaare hukam is supreme and has the authority to correct an individual.

Guest shastr
hanjee veerjee, thanks for that. I understand we should have a jeevan before we can say anything to anyone, but upon thinking and pondering over this, I realized that Guru pitaajee has given the khalsa sangat the authority of being guru saroop so are you saying that the guru saroop (punj khalse) should have a jeevan before they should be able to say anything to anyone? So would that mean, when the punj piaare give hukam for something that its not acceptable because we think they have no jeevan?

I understand your view in terms of individuals, but individually we SHOULDN'T be pointing fingers at anyone, because guru saheb says, manda KISE na akhiye parh akhar eho bujjhiye| so I beleive correcting someone and showing one's faults as a sangat is correct so he/she can improve themselves, that's why there's no dictatorship its called sikhsangat because sangat as a whole voice their opinions. This is the internet there's all kinds of people on SS, kids, monay, naamdharis, etc. so in terms of online polling is pointless, but the topic is of sangat, and I still beleive sangat / punj piaare hukam is supreme and has the authority to correct an individual.

i agree with u 100% bhaji. panj piyare and sangat have that right, and no when panj piyare say something, u dont go looking at their jeevan, becasue panj piyare are saroop of guru gobind singh ji.

all this would be right, if it took place in person i guess. like face to face. but maybe on the internet, when the person we are trying to show the right way to, maybe that person is not aware of this thread. unless crative bhaji has an account on this website which i dont know of, and thell i'll just shutup. but you right, panj piyare and along with sangat has the authority to correct an individual. guru ji lives in his panj piyare and his sangat.

sorry about all that confusion bhaji.

why dont you stop picking bad points about other people and just focus on yourselves...

we all find it easy to pick faults in other people but dont like it when people do it to us

just let the dude do what he wants ..his life...

talking of punj the cd why dont you see jagowale(For example) as good role models instead then if you really need ''musicians as ur role models''

its dumb making stupid threads and blogs on other people...

whats the point??

beautifully said sis!

Surely there's a line between telling someone what is good and making a public issue out of it..?

Personally, I would rather have someone tell me how to sort myself out than being made to look like a fool by some website. It's the same as airing your views of people on billboards..!