Crative Boy From Immortal Productions Is A Fake

Man, that article is so uncalled for. We all got our flaws, no need to judge others.

I used to like that Punjabi blog, but reading some of recent articles there has changed my mind.

id usually agree, but this article has more truth in it than normal.

Do you know the guy personally?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talking of punj the cd why dont you see jagowale(For example) as good role models instead then if you really need ''musicians as ur role models''

Jagowale as role models ?

You got to be kidding. Allegedly when they came to England and when the one got married he would walk around holding his wifes hand. The sangat in Midlands got to know about this and they were banned from a few Gurdwara.

I didn't know Singhs can't hold their wives hand. Is it banned in some rehat?

This is the craziest thing I've heard in ages....I mean it's not like they were snogging wildly in the middle of the street!

Allegedly it was close to that. Since when we been gora and felt the need to hold hands in public ? There are cultural differences between us and feringee. Next you guys will be saying it is ok to hire a motel room and have a quickie with some woman you hardly know (Chicago style).

When these pindu came over from Punjab they hogged the stages to rake in the moola by trumpeting the militant cause and using the good name of Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji. At the same time one of them was allegedly more than happy to walk around and carry on with his shennanigans in public. It was neither the time or place for him to do his bollywood impressions.

Ask them why they were banned from certain Gurdwara, this crative boy is no worse than what one of them was allegedly doing.

I could understand if it was any old girl but YOUR WIFE! Just walking down the street with your missus isn't wrong, even if you're holding hands. It isn't worth trying to compare this with casual sex in a motel (big up to the Chicago "sants")

I know we are not feringhees but still - a tiny bit of visible affection between a married couple can't be wrong?

talking of punj the cd why dont you see jagowale(For example) as good role models instead then if you really need ''musicians as ur role models''

You got to be kidding. Allegedly when they came to England and when the one got married he would walk around holding his wifes hand. The sangat in Midlands got to know about this and they were banned from a few Gurdwara.

I didn't know Singhs can't hold their wives hand. Is it banned in some rehat?

This is the craziest thing I've heard in ages....I mean it's not like they were snogging wildly in the middle of the street!

Allegedly it was close to that. Since when we been gora and felt the need to hold hands in public ? There are cultural differences between us and feringee. Next you guys will be saying it is ok to hire a motel room and have a quickie with some woman you hardly know (Chicago style).

When these pindu came over from Punjab they hogged the stages to rake in the moola by trumpeting the militant cause and using the good name of Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji. At the same time one of them was allegedly more than happy to walk around and carry on with his shennanigans in public. It was neither the time or place for him to do his bollywood impressions.

Ask them why they were banned from certain Gurdwara, this crative boy is no worse than what one of them was allegedly doing.

vjkk vjkf

remember wen 1 cricketer (harbhajan singh) got caned for appearin at a interview wiv his hair down).

im not sayin lynch the boy.good luck to him, his doin a good job,

Actually Harbhajan let his hair down and did an advert for a sharab (whiskey) company.

Sounds like a bad case of chinese whispers to me, people need to stop interfering in other peoples lives and get on with their own

LOOOL

its a sin to hold your wifes hand?

hmmm well walking around holding wife's hand is more like the romantic bf/gf culture, and would not be respected by conservative families, such as the ones at the gurdwaras. Well the least, they would laugh at them, the most, they would think they are shameless in public.

so your saying that this would be the right path in sikhi? seeing something that somebody else did, that maybe is a mistake, and you take it and show the entire world? you expose that person to everybody? is that the path our guru ji teaches us? i thought this website was supposed to help promote sikhi, but i dont think this thread is doing that....so why is it not being closed?

People, INCLUDING Maharaja Ranjeet Singh was given lashes in front of the sangat by Akali Phoola Singh for his mistakes. Learn from pratan gursikhs, know your sikhi.

Guest shastr
so your saying that this would be the right path in sikhi? seeing something that somebody else did, that maybe is a mistake, and you take it and show the entire world? you expose that person to everybody? is that the path our guru ji teaches us? i thought this website was supposed to help promote sikhi, but i dont think this thread is doing that....so why is it not being closed?

People, INCLUDING Maharaja Ranjeet Singh was given lashes in front of the sangat by Akali Phoola Singh for his mistakes. Learn from pratan gursikhs, know your sikhi.

nobody on this site is equal to jathedar sahib. befor he gave those lashes, he worked on his jeevan. before he became jathedar sahib, he first did his bhagati. do you even know what kind of a gursikh akali phoola singh ji was? its easy to use him as an example, but its hard to actually follow in his jeevan. jathedar sahib's bottom lip used to always be trembleing because he never stoped saying waheguru. and you even say, learn from pratan gursikhs, but have u ever looked at any of their jeevans bhaji? have we ever tired to do the same with ourselfs? yet here u are useing him as an example to make some kid look bad on the internet. i thought moderators were supposed to lead this forum and set an example to wat sikhi is.

bhaji, the next time u point a finger at somebody else, pay close attention at ur hand, only 1 finger will be sticking out, but there will be 3 fingers that point back at you. lets first work on our own jeevans before worrying about wat others do. lets first earn our own sikhi, and then worry about how others earn theirs.

those of you who are saying this thread/post should be deleted ...please lets look at the positives ?

singhavelli i agree with u on all you have said but what would deleting this post do?

it only educated me...here me out (im not talking about it educating me on this particular veer's pictures etc)

i am happy someone posted it,cuz now we have different views on how sikhs view their fellow brothers/sisters' behavior/life style. the young ones(even OLD PEOPLE LIKE ME) who will read this thread will know that they are responsible for their own behavior. it has also brought to attention how some of us love looking at the wrong in others forgetting that we are only hurting ourselves.

some of the posts here about what sikh is suppose to be like are wonderful and only teachers us about character of a sikh/human being

if this post is deleted or wasnt brought to attention, a person like me prolly just end up boycotting the music or this person (yes would be very ignorant on my part ).PLUS would have never gotten a chance to know the beautiful views of singhavelli, sitargirl,revolutionary,cool water, singhni....and all

im in rush...but if you guys feel like closing this thread, do it, but i would suggest do not delete it..because i would hate someone to get a wrong idea on this person.(this is only teaching us to be careful & not judge others. show some love towards each other people.... after all, each n evryone of us is held accountable for our actions(Karama) in this life...let waheguru be the judge)

bhul chuk muaff karni