Practice What You Preach

Guest inderjeet

I don't understand, why is this same post being posted on several forum's under different pseudonym's, what is the deelio?

Firstly its not under several forums under different names. Its on three forums. And is there a problem with posting it on more than one forum?

thanks

Not at all, don't take offence to my statement, I was curious because it keeps bringing up deja vu, I can't remember if this is an old post that was responded to or a new one :rolleyes:

Hopefully you will find what you like and not take offense ;-)

Guest Guest
Just tell your relatives (uncle/aunt) that whatever reasons you have been called in their home , the maryada is not even followed in their family , and tell all the thoughts you have in your mind , and then tell them that you think its best that you should go back to your parents , then listen to him patiently , As you say he's a religious person , he will surely tell you the best solution , if he has saccha faith in the Gurus and The Bani, his wisdom will give you the solution.

P.S For God's Sake , leave Osho , start reading Sikhi Kathas , attend kirtans , search out gurudwaras in your area.You think religion is crap because you are looking for your religion in other people , and when you find they are not following it , you think its garbage. Look inside yourself , don't escape Sikhi , I think you're blessed that you were born in a Sikh Family , I think I am. :lol: , I guess everyone should be...Be a Lion , tell the world what you stand for.

Thanks for the advise. By the way i do read Sikhi books and listen to Kirtan. I play kirtan and other meditation music when i try and meditate on his name. Im not looking for religion in other people. I am happy anyone who is happy follwing a religon but i just don't like it when people FORCE it on you. I mean Sikh Gurus gave their lives so that people could be free to choose what they wanted to believe in. They gave their lives so that Sikhs could have a religoin. I don't think Religion is garbage but i think it blinds you from searching the truth. I stand for freedom of choice, because i have no obligatgions to anyone and i should be a free man to lead the the life i want to live.

Regards

I guess that is a good way of thinking , and I am pretty sure , during your journey of living like a free man , you will come to know everything leads to one truth.one God an you eventually know that being a mere manmukh , you can't get to the truth without the Guru . The state of mind in which you are , I have been there , done that , Now am a devout Sikh. :gg: All the best .

Thats an interesting point of view... But if i can't get the truth without the Guru does that mean that every other religion is pointless? because they have their own beliefs, but most do not have a Guru. But you say you have been in the mind state in am in and now you are a devout Sikh... I am happy and proud for you... But in saying so not everything suits everyone.... It's like going to university.... Not every degree is made for me or will suit me... I may try law and find that i do not like it or it just does't suit me or i am not a devoted to studying law... I have a long way to go lol and a lot to learn in life... With his grace anything is achievable.... Thanks for your replies i enjoy reading them and take on your views expressed. :D