Divorce

Guest Anonymus singh

Guest Anonymus singh

Is giving divorce is maha paap is their something about that in gurbani?

I got married to my wife in india and she came back here she did marriage fraud on me may be because she didnt like me or she was fed up with me because I use to doubt her but applogized to her many times and told her to give me chance. Main reason was also she wasnt very happy with my physical physique. She thought I did paath to hide my weakness. She would tell me not to do paath as I am pakhandi which really upset me and we get into fight now she is back in USA and gettin restraning order on me. I been very upset emontiaonlly crying to vaheguru doing ardas that please fix this relationship but no hopes nothing at all. My questions is if i leave this relationship is this maha paap do i have to pay off for this. Is their any way to save this?

Guest Guest

I dont think this is the right place to put your question, your situation is way too complicated and needs to be resolved by someone in person who knows the full story like an elder or parent.

BUt one comment I will make is that it sounds like you got walked all over in the relationship, that isnt right and you should assert yourself a little bit more

Veer, you have to let go of the "paap" ideology... there are no black and white rules, everything is a shade of grey. In your case, this person has walked all over you and is obviously not interested in this marriage. Not to preach, but that's why its important to know the individual you are marrying BEFORE the wedding.

As for divorce, sometimes that is the right answer if things cannot be patched up. Some people are just not compatible with each other, and I suppose its good that you know it now rather than wait even longer until it becomes even more difficult. Let her go.

• 8 months later...

Veer ji think like this

We all are here on this earth because we are PAAPis lol just kidding otherwise we all will be in sachkhand. Divorce is not paap its the land law

Divorce = Land Law

Marriage if done infront of shir guru granth sahib ji = Forever No divorce can break it by law of my Guru

Once youa re married its written in ur khata. Hisab taa dena pau ga jesdi ve galti hugi. Boleeeeeeeeee sohneee haaal Satashriakal

Veer ji gurdwara sahib jayoo $10 or $20 di ardas karayoo Gharoo parshad bana ke leh joo. Hukamnama layoo jiddan mera guru kehnda uddan karlo. Fateh hugi

I been through same situtation. I went to gurdwara I did ardas. My Xwife left no choice she waned divorce I gave her but after taking hukamnama from my Guru ji. I dont listen to any judge, or land law I listen to only my Shri guru granth sahib ji.

If you talk to Shri guru granth sahib ji he will reply to you. Goto nearest gurdwara take hukamama and follow according to that. Then you wont feel guilt of PAAP.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ke fateh

Phul chuk maaf karoo maa <banned word filter activated> guru ghar da

Guest Bhajan Singh
Is giving divorce is maha paap is their something about that in gurbani?

I got married to my wife in india and she came back here she did marriage fraud on me may be because she didnt like me or she was fed up with me because I use to doubt her but applogized to her many times and told her to give me chance. Main reason was also she wasnt very happy with my physical physique. She thought I did paath to hide my weakness. She would tell me not to do paath as I am pakhandi which really upset me and we get into fight now she is back in USA and gettin restraning order on me. I been very upset emontiaonlly crying to vaheguru doing ardas that please fix this relationship but no hopes nothing at all. My questions is if i leave this relationship is this maha paap do i have to pay off for this. Is their any way to save this?

The primary reason for all spouses coming from India is to settle abroad and then bring over their family or boyfriends! People should not be getting married to people from India. People from India are very shaytaan and have no morals. I have seen many cases of spouses from India betraying their marriage partners from the UK. DO NOT GET MARRIED TO PEOPLE FROM INDIA!

Veerji,

Thanks for the advice ems that ur not burdened by baggages...

Rgards

Veer ji think like this

We all are here on this earth because we are PAAPis lol just kidding otherwise we all will be in sachkhand. Divorce is not paap its the land law

Divorce = Land Law

Marriage if done infront of shir guru granth sahib ji = Forever No divorce can break it by law of my Guru

Once youa re married its written in ur khata. Hisab taa dena pau ga jesdi ve galti hugi. Boleeeeeeeeee sohneee haaal Satashriakal

Veer ji gurdwara sahib jayoo $10 or $20 di ardas karayoo Gharoo parshad bana ke leh joo. Hukamnama layoo jiddan mera guru kehnda uddan karlo. Fateh hugi

I been through same situtation. I went to gurdwara I did ardas. My Xwife left no choice she waned divorce I gave her but after taking hukamnama from my Guru ji. I dont listen to any judge, or land law I listen to only my Shri guru granth sahib ji.

If you talk to Shri guru granth sahib ji he will reply to you. Goto nearest gurdwara take hukamama and follow according to that. Then you wont feel guilt of PAAP.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ke fateh

Phul chuk maaf karoo maa <banned word filter activated> guru ghar da

Fateh..

Verr ji. Divorce is a break down of the civil marriage. Not the religious or the emotional.

In Sikhism the Marriage is not a civil marriage - it is an Anand Karaj. a union of two souls; a marriage of bliss.

In religion there is no divorce; wether be Christanity or Sikhism

Even though there is no divorce religoulsy; in todays society divorce is reef.

It is a very traumatic and highly emotional time for both parties. My little understanding is that our religion states that try try try again and if you dont success then take the appropriate action.

In case of a divorce you are not fighting any external party, it is an internal party to fight with; which can be very difficult. But you have to be strong; and fight for your right.

Be strong, recite a lot of bani, keep yourself well dicplined and you will see things change in the due time.

Good luck and hope Guruji will help you along the path.

Fateh. . . . .