Ragi Darshan Gone Mad

S1ngh

Sat Sri akal

The main thing to discuss as said is "Vidya Vichari tan Parupkari"

It is hard to admit that all supportes of Dasan Bani goes Pale and starts to shiver when time come to do vichar on Bani.

I dont get it, Mention one line where i have said any degoratory words or offended anywhere Dasam Granth.

The only logic is i want to post bani and its meaning, if the meaning is wrong you can correct me. There is difference between understandings, so it is better to clear doubts of other. Then to stop from discussing. It is just too stupid.

If i am not ready to discuss bani and giving wrong meaning then banning me is logical. But you are against me because i want to discuss bani. It is soo stupid.

In this post also i dont violate any of your rules.

The problem with me is that i understand that all bani should be discussed, keeping bani secret and refraining from discussing it is pure Brahamanism.

Answer this where in the Akal takht Hukamnama is written that you cant do Vichar on Dasam Granth?

Regards

Who stopped you from discussing Dasam Granth bani.Your whole post above is stupid itself.

Start from Jaap sahib and discuss what you want to discuss.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TriyaChariter

We can start this in PM, what you say?

Dasam Granth starts with jap sahib.Why do not start with that?There is no composition as tria charitra but it has composition called Charitropakhyan.We will take it as it comes.

Mandeep wrote that Dasam Granth supports veneration of Rama and krishana.You supported that.Since you supported that let us tackle that also.Please show us where it suppots these deities.

I have main problem with TriyaChariter, if you can clear that i will accept all other aspects.

So at any time bro whenever you want we can discuss it. Lets discuss on PM, it is better as it is not suitable to discuss that among women and children.

I have main problem with TriyaChariter, if you can clear that i will accept all other aspects.

So at any time bro whenever you want we can discuss it. Lets discuss on PM, it is better as it is not suitable to discuss that among women and children.

the singh already answered you.

there is no composition by the name of Triya Chritra in Sri Dasam Granth. There is however a composition called Chritropakhyan (chritra+pakhyan).

what are you talking about?

Ok, Bro we all understand what i am talking about.

I am sorry it is Chritropakhyan (chritra+pakhyan).

Again sorry.

Thanks for sorry.Where is your composition that venerates Demi gods Rama and krishna? I am asking this because this was the point of contention raised by mandeep singh.You supported him.Let us know it now.

There are some rules of conducting religious discussion in a civilized society.Please follow that.

We can come to that afterwards.I have to get my book on Chariropakhayan from a friend who borrowed it.It will take a couple of days before i retrieve it from him.Let us wait till then .We will satisfy you.

Have you changed your view on veneration of Rama krishna.Do you say that other parts of Dasam granth are OK with you.

Darshan lal Bhatra raises objection on most of these compositions such as Bachitra natak,Chandi Charitra ukti bilas from where our ardas comes.So he is wrong.

We can come to that afterwards.I have to get my bbok on Chariropakhayan from a friend who borrowed it.It will take a couple of days before i retrieve it from him.Let us wait till then .We will satisfy you.

Ok Bro, i can wait for any much time. Once you cleared it, i dont have problem with others.

So i will accept this as a promise from you, even if they ban me we can start on email right ;)

I will Pm you my mail and we can start there if i get banned kindly send yours too.

Thanks Bro, you are really worthy person, who has come forward to clear my understanding else i will always be like this.

Thanks a lot.