Ragi Darshan Gone Mad

S1ngh

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jey eh darshan singh nu koi gaddi chadd de ve, saara siyapa muk ja ve. :WOOHOO: :WOOHOO:

Darshan lal does not know Dasam Granth depth.The rascal is misleading sangat by taking literal meaning.He will answer for that in the court of God.

What a sharabi and kebabi know about scriptrural depths.He can raed a shabad written on a paper in front of him.Our people being ignorants tout hima good sikh as he ahs a mischievious style.

Charitropakhayan means tales that are retold.Except charitra 1 and last charitra that is Chaupai sahib,these tales are in mantri-bhup sambade style.That means a minister is narrating these tales to lust bitten King.The tales are for women as well as men of immoral character.

Darshan lala Bhatra does not know this even.He cann't understand what is mantri-bhup smabade.

Charitro-pakhyan is one of the best things I have ever read in my life. It has immensely helped me to understand how kaam(lust) has killed the whole world and how to save oneself from it. This bani has made me a lot wiser about how this world goes about things behind closed doors.

Kaam is one the most if not the most strong force that attacks humanity each and every minute. Only immense bhagti and Gur-prasad can save one from kaam. These days so many amritdharis are getting patit due to kaam. I feel reading this bani is a must to save oneself from Kaam.

Charitro-pakhyan is one of the best things I have ever read in my life. It has immensely helped me to understand how kaam(lust) has killed the whole world and how to save oneself from it. This bani has made me a lot wiser about how this world goes about things behind closed doors.

Kaam is one the most if not the most strong force that attacks humanity each and every minute. Only immense bhagti and Gur-prasad can save one from kaam. These days so many amritdharis are getting patit due to kaam. I feel reading this bani is a must to save oneself from Kaam.

Can i discuss with you, as i think you have good knowledge of it. I will use PM, or else Mod are gonna delete the topic and ban me.

Just a question to Mods can we discuss it in topic?

are u joking? see thats YOUR understanding of it. there is no such thing in dasam granth as you are thinking bro.

Just let the Mods come you will find it.

You will get answer from Mod. I want to open topic and now it is there choice, to let me or not.