Ragi Darshan Gone Mad

S1ngh

Charitro-pakhyan is one of the best things I have ever read in my life. It has immensely helped me to understand how kaam(lust) has killed the whole world and how to save oneself from it. This bani has made me a lot wiser about how this world goes about things behind closed doors.

Kaam is one the most if not the most strong force that attacks humanity each and every minute. Only immense bhagti and Gur-prasad can save one from kaam. These days so many amritdharis are getting patit due to kaam. I feel reading this bani is a must to save oneself from Kaam.

Can i discuss with you, as i think you have good knowledge of it. I will use PM, or else Mod are gonna delete the topic and ban me.

Just a question to Mods can we discuss it in topic?

Pyare veer 'ocelet'

I got amrit chakk 2 years back and when I heard about charitro-pakhyan, I was like nooooo, how can it be gurbani, but slowly slowly when I began to read Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj and Sri Dasam Granth, my views began to change.

In Sri Jaap Sahib, there is a tukk "namoo BHOG BHOGEE". i feel charitropakhyan is a type of viakhiyaa of it.

In this world of 5 tatts, bodies made up of 5 tatts are constantly under the attack of kaam vaasna and commit sinful bhogs. Its all a part of TAMASHA of this amazing play of Satguru jee.

and yes u are welcome to pm me.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Bro,

so this topic ends for me here,

I will discuss with you and veer Inder in PM.

Thanks for coming forward and replying. I will PM you.

Again thanks this is what it should be, first time i got people who want to listen and clarrify.

Thanks

As per my available knowledge i found that

Kindly give the correct meaning.

Charitar 21,22,23:

There was a rich lady Anoop kaur, in Anandpur. She was attracted towards Guru Gobind Singh, so she called Magan Das ,Guru Saabs Servant and sent a message that if Guru Gobind Singh ji wants to learn Bhagauti Mantar, then Guru Saab should go and meet her at night.

When Guru Gobind Singh reached there She said she wants to have sexual intercourse with Guru Gobind Singh ji, when Guru saab refused then she said that you should then pass through(under) my legs. Guru Gobind Singh ji said ,that person will pass through your legs who is impotent and can’t perform sexually:

"Noop kaur yo kahi bhog mau so piye kariye...

aaj humare saath mitar ruchi so rat kariye

ho natar chhado tang tare abb hoye nikariye...

Tang tare so jaayi kel ke jahe na aawe

Baith nipunsak rahe rain sigar na bajawe..." (charitar 21,part 27-29)

Then when she could not convince Guru Gobind Singh ji, she started shouting chor-chor/thief, Guru Saab started running but was chased and surrounded by other people. Then Guru Gobind Singh ji slapped her brother and took off her brothers turban and told people that this is the thief. Guru Gobind Singh left his shoe there.

Then in the morning Guru Gobind Singhji summoned Anoop Kaur to his court, and told her that what you did was not right---, and at the end Guru Gobind Singh ji asked her for forgiveness and fixed a pension of 20,000 rupees half yearly for Anoop Kaur:

"chhima karo ab triya tume bahur naa kariye raandh

Bees sahansa taka tise dayi chhimai baandh" (charitar 23,last part) )

It would be great if you say these are incorrect, I beg the mod even if you want to ban me just write that whatever i wrote is crap and it is not in Dasam Granth.

Please

As per my available knowledge i found that

Charitar 21,22,23:

There was a rich lady Anoop kaur, in Anandpur. She was attracted towards Guru Gobind Singh, so she called Magan Das ,Guru Saabs Servant and sent a message that if Guru Gobind Singh ji wants to learn Bhagauti Mantar, then Guru Saab should go and meet her at night.

When Guru Gobind Singh reached there She said she wants to have sexual intercourse with Guru Gobind Singh ji, when Guru saab refused then she said that you should then pass through(under) my legs. Guru Gobind Singh ji said ,that person will pass through your legs who is impotent and can’t perform sexually:

Then when she could not convince Guru Gobind Singh ji, she started shouting chor-chor/thief, Guru Saab started running but was chased and surrounded by other people. Then Guru Gobind Singh ji slapped her brother and took off her brothers turban and told people that this is the thief. Guru Gobind Singh left his shoe there.

Then in the morning Guru Gobind Singhji summoned Anoop Kaur to his court, and told her that what you did was not right---, and at the end Guru Gobind Singh ji asked her for forgiveness and fixed a pension of 20,000 rupees half yearly for Anoop Kaur:

It would be great if you say these are incorrect, I beg the mod even if you want to ban me just write that whatever i wrote is crap and it is not in Dasam Granth.

Please

There is no mention that the raja(guru) who stays at anandpur in this charitar is Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaaj Jee. All these charittars are stories which are narrated by a mantri(minister) to his king Chitra Singh in order to tell him about the wiles of immoral(manmukh, lusty) females and MALES. The names and places in these stories are not real.

If u read the starting pauris of charittar 21, it says that a dharmi raja wanted to learn a spiritual mantarrr. Anoop Kaur told her servant that u go this raja and bring him to my house telling that he can get the spiritual mantarr here. How can this raja be Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj jee. Why will Guru jee go to the house of someone to get some mantarr ??

Then in pauri 32 of this charittar, the raja refuses to do bhog with this immoral lady and tells her that I belong to an upper caste and if i do this sinful bhog with u , i will be punished and will have to take birth in a low caste.

How can this raja who believes in casteism be Dashmesh Pita ?

Basically the raja in this charrittar is a honest, spiritually oriented, god fearing person who is completely honest to his wife and considers adultery to be a great sin. THATS IT. This raja is not DASHMESH PITA.

Charitar 21,22,23:

It is good you have brought it here.As said earlier that charitropakhyan ( Leaving Charitra 1 and last) is a narration of dialogue between Minister and His Raja.It is mantri Bhoop sambade.So see this in that style.

This is not a real happening.It is an art of story telling by Guru ji.Guru ji has taken this story from alaf laila and trasnformed its style and happenings.

Sardar Kapoor singh ahs given a very nice explanation about this in his articel"Kissa roop kaur Da" Please read below

ਕਿੱਸਾ ਰੂਪ ਕੌਰ ਦਾ

(Gurmukhi) as explained by Sardar Kapur Singh Thursday 7th of February 2008 Sardar Kapur Singh (National Prof. of Sikhism) Note: This article is in UNICODE Gurmukhi, for technical assistance visit : Wikipedia's Multilugual Support Page

ਕਿੱਸਾ ਰੂਪ ਕੌਰ ਦਾ

ਸਿਰਦਾਰ ਕਪੂਰ ਸਿੰਘ (ICS) ਦੇ ਜ਼ੁਬਾਨੀ

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਦੇ ਭਾਗ 'ਤ੍ਰਿਆਚਰਿਤਰ' ਬਾਰੇ ਪੰਥ ਅੰਦਰ ਕੁਝ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਵਲੋਂ ਕਾਫੀ ਰੋਲਾ ਰੱਪਾ ਪਾਇਆ ਜਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ। ਬੀਤੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਅੰਦਰ ਵੀ ਇਸੇ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਮਸਲਾ ਉੱਠਦਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ। ਇਸੇ ਸੰਦਰਭ ਵਿੱਚ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਕਾਲਜ ਦੇ ਇਕ ਪ੍ਰੋਫੈਸਰ ਰਾਮ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੇ ਇਕ ਲੇਖ 'ਚਾਨਣ ਮੁਨਾਰਾ' ਗੋਸ਼ਟੀ ਕਮੇਟੀ ਦੇ 'ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼' ਰਸਾਲੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਦਸਮ ਪਿਤਾ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੌਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਕਿ-

'ਭਰ ਜੁਆਨੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਕ ਸਨੁੱਖੀ ਮੁਟਿਆਰ ਆਪ (ਗੁਰੁ ਸਾਹਿਬ) 'ਤੇ ਆਸ਼ਕ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ। ਆਪਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਘਰ ਬੁਲਾ ਕੇ ਆਪਣੀ ਜੁਆਨੀ, ਹੁਸਨ ਤੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਮਾਲ ਦਾ ਜਾਦੂ ਪਾਉਣ ਦਾ ਪੂਰਾ ਯਤਨ ਕਰਦੀ ਹੈ। ਪਰ ਜਦੋਂ ਆਸ ਪੂਰੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਤਾਂ ਇਕ ਹੋਰ ਬੜਾ ਖਤਰਨਾਕ ਤੀਰ ਛੱਡਦੀ ਹੈ। ਆਪ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਸੰਬੋਧਨ ਕਰਕੇ ਆਖਦੀ ਹੈ-"ਤੁਸੀਂ ਮੇਜ਼ਬਾਨੀ ਤੇ ਹੁਸਨ ਦਾ ਅਪਮਾਨ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ ਹੋ। ਇਕ ਮੁਟਿਆਰ ਹੋਰ ਸਭ ਕੁਝ ਜਰ ਸਕਦੀ ਹੈ, ਪਰ ਹੁਸਨ ਤੇ ਜੁਆਨੀ ਦਾ ਅਪਮਾਨ ਨਹੀਂ। ਐਸੇ ਹੀ ਅਪਮਾਨ ਦਾ ਬਦਲਾ ਲੈਣ ਲਈ ਲੂਣਾ ਨੇ ਪੂਰਨ ਭਗਤ ਦਾ ਕੀ ਹਾਲ ਕੀਤਾ ਸੀ। ਲੂਣਾ ਦੀ ਰੂਹ ਇਸ ਵੇਲੇ ਮੇਰੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਪਰਵੇਸ਼ ਕਰ ਚੁੱਕੀ ਹੈ।….ਮੈਂ ਹੁਣੇ ਹੀ ਰੌਲਾ ਪਾਉਣ ਲੱਗੀ ਹਾਂ, ਚੀਕਾਂ ਮਾਰਾਂਗੀ ਤੇ ਕਹਾਂਗੀ ਕਿ ਇਸ …ਗੁਰੂ ਨੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਇਕੱਲਾ ਵੇਖ ਕੇ ਮੇਰੀ ਇੱਜ਼ਤ ਤੇ ਹੱਥ ਪਾਉਣ ਦਾ ਯਤਨ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ।….ਜੇ ਭਲਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਹੋ ਤਾਂ ਸਮਝੋ, ਤੇ ਹਠ ਨਾ ਕਰੋ।….ਆਪਣੀ ਇੱਜ਼ਤ ਬਚਾਓ ਤੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਤਪਦੀ ਨੂੰ ਠਾਰੋ।"….ਪਰ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਘਬਰਾਏ ਨਹੀਂ…। ਬੋਲੇ, ਸਾਧੋ…ਕਾਮੁ ਕ੍ਰੋਧ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਦੁਰਜਨ ਕੀ ਤਾ ਤੇ ਅਹਿਨਿਸਿ ਭਾਗਉ।' …ਹੁਣ ਮੈਂ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹਾਂ। ਇਸ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਸਮ ਪਿਤਾ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਜਾਲ ਵਿੱਚ ਨਿੱਕਲ ਗਏ।' (ਸਫਾ 26-27)

ਲੇਖਕ ਵਿਦਵਾਨ ਹੈ, ਪਤਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਇਸ ਨੇ ਕੀ ਸਮਝਕੇ ਇਸ ਲੋਕਵਾਰਤਾ ਤੇ ਲੋਕ-ਸਾਹਿਤ (ਕਥਿਤ-ਕਹਾਣੀ) ਨੂੰ ਇਕ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਕ ਘਟਨਾ ਸਵੀਕਾਰ ਕਰ ਲਿਆ ਹੈ? ਜਦੋਂ ਕਿ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਵਿੱਚ 'ਤ੍ਰਿਆਚਰਿਤਰ' ਦੇ ਅਰੰਭ ਵਿੱਚ ਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਆਪ ਹੀ 'ਪਖਯਾਨ-ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰਲਿਖਯਤੇ' ਕਹਿ ਕੇ ਸਭ ਸਪਸ਼ਟ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਰੂਪਕੌਰ ਦੀ ਕਥਾ ਇਕ ਮਨੋਕਲਪਤ ਕਹਾਣੀ ਕਿੱਸਾ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਕਿ ਨਸੀਹਤ ਦੇਣ ਲਈ ਕਹੀ ਅਤੇ ਕਥਨੀ ਗਈ ਹੈ ਜਿਸ ਵਿਚ ਪੁਰਸ਼ ਨੇ ਇਸਤਰੀ ਨਾਲ ਚਰਿਤਰ ਖੇਲਿਆ ਹੈ।

ਤਿੰਨੇ ਕਹਾਣੀਆਂ 21ਵੀਂ, 22ਵੀਂ ਅਤੇ 23ਵੀਂ 'ਰੂਪ ਕੌਰ' ਕਿੱਸੇ ਦਾ ਹਿੱਸਾ ਹਨ, ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸਹਿਤ ਰਚਨਾ ਦੇ ਰੁਪਾਂਤ੍ਰਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਅਣਜਾਣ ਸਿੱਖ, ਗੁਰੁ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਕਰਤਾ 'ਤ੍ਰਿਆਚਰਿਤਰ' ਦੀ ਸਵੈ-ਜੀਵਨੀ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਸਮਝ ਲੈਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਕਰਤਾ (ਗੁਰੁ ਸਾਹਿਬ) ਜੋ ਮੁੜ-ਮੁੜ "ਚਰਿਤਰ ਪਖਯਾਨੇ," "ਭੁਪ ਮੰਤਰੀ ਸੰਬਾਦੇ" ਦਾ ਹੋਕਾ ਦੇਈ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ, ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਅਣਡਿਠ ਕਰੀ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ।ਇਸੇ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਪ੍ਰੋਫੈਸਰ ਰਾਮ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਵੀ ਇਸੇ ਹਾਨੀਕਾਰਨ ਭੁਲੇਖੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਪਏ ਹੋਏ ਹਨ।

'ਤ੍ਰਿਆ ਚਰਿਤਰ' ਦੀ 21ਵੀ; 22ਵੀਂ ਤੇ 23ਵੀਂ ਸਾਖੀ ਵਿੱਚ, ਇਸ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਕਰਤਾ, ਗੁਰੁ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਸਥਾਨਿਕ ਤੇ ਵਾਸਤਵਿਕ ਰੰਗ, ਉਨਰ ਪੂਰਤੀ ਆਸ਼ੇ ਨੂੰ ਮੁੱਖ ਰੱਖ ਕੇ ਭਰਿਆ ਹੈ,ਉਸ ਤੋਂ ਅਣਜਾਣ ਆਦਮੀ ਭੁਲੇਖਾ ਖਾ ਕੇ ਇਉਂ ਅਨੁਮਾਣਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਜਿਵੇਂ ਕਰਤਾ ਆਪਣੇ ਹੀ ਜੀਵਨ ਦੀ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਕ ਘਟਨਾ ਬਿਆਨ ਕਰ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ। ਦਸਮ ਪਿਤਾ ਦੀ ਬਹੁਪੱਖੀ ਸ਼ਕਸੀਅਤ ਨੇ ਇਸ ਬੱਜਰ ਭੁਲੇਖੇ ਨੂੰ ਹੋਰ ਵੀ ਪ੍ਰਪੱਕ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ, ਜਿਸ ਕਾਰਨ ਕਿ ਸ਼ਰਧਾ ਯੁਕਤ ਇਉਂ ਸਮਝਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਵਾਕ ਗੁਰੁ ਦੇ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਇਸ ਲਈ ਹਰ ਪਹਿਲੂ ਤੋਂ ਤਿੰਨ ਕਾਲ ਸਤਯ ਹਨ। ਇਸੇ ਕਾਰਨ ਹੀ ਪ੍ਰੋ. ਰਾਮ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਇਹ ਸਹਿਤ ਕਲਾ ਭੇਦ ਨੂੰ ਯਥਾਰਥਕ (ਸੱਚ) ਵਰਨਣ ਦੀ ਭੁਲ ਕਰ ਬੈਠੇ ਹਨ।

ਗੁਰੁ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਇਸ ਸਹਿਤ ਕਲਾ ਭੇਦ ਨੂੰ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਤਿੰਨਾਂ ਚਰਿਤਰਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਐਸੀ ਚਤੁਰਤਾ ਨਾਲ ਵਰਤਿਆ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਸੁਧਾਰਣ ਪੁਰਸ਼ ਇਸ ਦਾ ਭੁਲੇਖਾ ਖਾ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ। ਤਾਂ ਹੀ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੁ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਆਪ ਇਸ ਰਚਨਾ ਬਾਰੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਹੈ, ਕਿ , "ਸੁਣੈ ਮੂੜ੍ਹ ਚਿੱਤ ਲਾਇ ਚਤੁਰਤਾ ਆਵਈ।" ਭਾਵ ਇਹ ਕਿ ਤ੍ਰਿਆ ਚਰਿਤਰ ਦੇ ਕਥਾ ਵਸਤੂ ਨੂੰ ਬੜੇ ਗੌਹ ਨਾਲ "ਚਿੱਤ ਲਾਇ", ਵਿਚਾਰੋ ਤਾਂ ਭੇਦ ਖੁਲ੍ਹਣਗੇ, ਜਿਸ ਨਾਲ ਖਾਲਸੇ ਦੀ ਬੁੱਧੀ ਦੀ ਤੀਕਸ਼ਣਤਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਵਾਧਾ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ। ਬਸ ਇਹੋ ਹੀ ਨਿਸ਼ਾਨਾ ਸੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦਾ।

ਅੰਤ ਵਿਚ 'ਰਾਇ' ਦੇ ਜਾਣ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ, 'ਰੂਪ ਕੌਰ' ਨੇ ਡਰਾਇਆ ਕਿ ਜੇ ਉਹ ਕਿਵੇਂ ਵੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਮੰਨਦੇ ਤਾਂ, ਫੇਰ 'ਚੋਰ ਚੋਰ' ਦਾ ਰੌਲਾ ਪਾ ਕੇ ਡੇਰੇ ਦੇ 'ਸਿੱਖਯਨ' (ਨੌਕਰ) ਜਗਾ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਅਤੇ 'ਰਾਇ' ਸਾਹਿਬ ਆਪਣੀ ਜੁੱਤੀ ਧੋਤੀ ਛੱਡ ਕੇ ਨੱਸ ਗਏ। ਇਉਂ 'ਇਕੀਸਮੋਂ ਚਰਿਤਰ ਸਮਾਪਤ' ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ।

22ਵਾਂ ਚਰਿਤਰ ਬੱਸ ਇਤਨਾ ਹੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ 'ਰਾਇ' ਆਪ ਤਾਂ ਰੌਲੇ ਰੱਪੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਬਚ ਨਿਕਲ ਗਿਆ ਤੇ ਰੂਪ ਕੌਰ ਦਾ ਭਰਾ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਨੇ ਚੋਰ ਸਮਝ ਕੇ ਫੜ ਲਿਆ ਤੇ ਮਾਰਿਆ ਕੁੱਟਿਆ ਤੇ ਅੰਤ ਨੂੰ ਹਵਾਲਾਤੇ ਪਾ ਦਿੱਤਾ।

ਅੱਠਵੀਂ ਸਦੀ ਦੀ ਬਗਦਾਦ ਵਿੱਚ ਰਚੀ ਗਈ ਅਰਬੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ ਦੀ 'ਅਲਫ ਲੈਲਾ', 11ਵੀਂ ਸਦੀ ਦੀ ਸੰਸਕ੍ਰਿਤ ਦੀ ਪੁਸਤਕ, 'ਕਥਾ ਸਾਹਿਤ ਸਾਗਰ', 13ਵੀਂ ਸਦੀ ਦੀ ਫਾਰਸੀ ਪ੍ਰਸਿੱਧ ਪੁਸਤਕ, 'ਬੁਸਤਾਨ, ਵਿੱਚ ਇਹ ਰਚਨਾ-ਭੇਦ ਆਮ ਵਰਤੀ ਗਈ ਹੈ, ਜਿੱਥੇ ਕਿ ਕਥਾ ਕਹਾਣੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਆਇਆ ਕੋਈ ਨੁਕਤਾ ਵਿਸਤਾਰ ਕਰਨ ਦੇ ਆਸ਼ੇ ਨਾਲ, ਹੋਰਨਾਂ ਕਵੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਕਿੱਸੇ ਹੋਰ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਗ ਪ੍ਰਥਾਇ ਕਹੇ ਹੋਏ ਕਾਵਿ ਟੋਟੇ, ਕਥਾ ਕਹਾਣੀ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਾਂਤਾਂ ਦੇ ਮੁੰਹ ਵਿੱਚ ਪਾ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਦੋਸ਼ ਨਾ ਸਗੋਂ ਕਾਵਿ-ਕਲਾ ਦਾ ਗੁਣ ਸਮਝਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ। 18ਵੀਂ ਸਦੀ ਦੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਤ 'ਹੀਰ ਵਾਰਸ ਸ਼ਾਹ' ਵਿੱਚ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਸ਼ਰੀਫ ਦੀਆਂ ਤੁਕਾਂ 'ਤੇ ਟੋਟੇ ਇਸ ਢੰਗ ਨਾਲ ਆਮ ਵਰਤੇ ਗਏ ਹਨ, ਜਿਸ ਤੋਂ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੇ ਇਹ ਭੁੱਲ ਕੇ ਵੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਅਨੁਮਾਨਿਆ ਕਿ ਹੀਰ ਰਾਂਝੇ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਕਥਾ ਹਜ਼ਰਤ ਮੁਹੰਮਦ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜਾਂ ਅੱਲਾ ਦੀ ਸਵੈਜੀਵਨ ਨਾਲ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਕ ਸਬੰਧ ਰੱਖਦੀ ਹੈ, ਜਿਵੇਂ ਕਿ ਸਰਲ-ਸੁਭਾ ਸ਼ਰਧਾਵਾਨ ਸਿੱਖ ਜਾਂ ਪ੍ਰੋ: ਰਾਮ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਮਝੀ ਫਿਰਦੇ ਹਨ। ਵਾਰਸਸ਼ਾਹ ਦਾ ਇਹ ਦਾਹਵਾ ਕਿ ਉਸ ਨੇ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਸ਼ਰੀਫ ਦੀਆਂ ਤੁੱਕਾਂ ਹੀਰ ਰਾਂਝੇ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਵਾਰਤਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਵਰਤ ਕੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਤੁੱਕਾਂ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਯਾਯ ਲਿਖੇ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਤਸ਼ਰੀਹ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੈ।

ਸ਼ੱਚ ਤਾਂ ਇਹ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਤਿੰਨੇ ਕਹਾਣੀਆਂ, ਪਿੰਜਰ-ਰੂਪ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਰਬੀ ਦੀ 8ਵੀਂ ਸਦੀ ਦੀ ਪੁਸਤਕ, 'ਅਲਫ ਲੈਲਾ' ਵਿੱਚ ਮੌਜੂਦ ਹਨ। 'ਅਨੰਦਪੁਰ', ਸਿੱਖਯ' 'ਰਾਇ' ਆਦਿ ਵਿਸ਼ੇਸ਼ ਵਰਨਣ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਕਹਾਣੀਆਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਸਥਾਨਕ ਤੇ ਵਾਸਤਵਿਕ ਰੰਗ ਭਰਨ ਲਈ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਕਿ ਸਹਿਤ ਰਚਨਾ ਭੇਦਾਂ ਦੇ ਐਨ ਅਨੁਕੂਲ ਹੈ, ਅਤੇ ਉੱਚੀ ਕਲਾ ਦੇ ਉਚ ਆਸ਼ਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਪੂਰਤੀ ਲਈ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ।

'ਸੁਧ ਜਬ ਤੇ ਹਮ ਧਰੀ' ਛੰਦ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਅਦਾਰਿਤ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਇਸ ਦੀ 'ਤ੍ਰਿਆਚਰਿਤਰ' ਦੀਆਂ ਕਹਾਣੀਆਂ ਵਿਚ ਗੋਂਦ ਦਾ ਕਦਾਚਿਤ ਇਹ ਭਾਵ ਨਹੀਂ ਨਿਕਲਦਾ ਕਿ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਕਹਾਣੀਆਂ ਦੀ ਕਥਾ ਵਸਤੂ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਕ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਮੁੱਖ ਪਾਤਰ, ਕਰਤਾ (ਗੁਰੁ ) ਆਪ ਹੈ।

ਅਸਾਂ (ਸਿਰਦਾਰ ਕਪੂਰ ਸਿੰਘ) ਇਸ ਲੇਖ ਵਿੱਚ ਸਿੱਧ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਬਿਨਾਂ ਇਹ ਸਭ ਕੁਝ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਝੇ, ਇਸ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰ ਦੇ ਹਾਨੀਕਾਰਕ ਭੁਲੇਖੇ, ਜਿਵੇਂ ਪ੍ਰੋ: ਰਾਮ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਦਾ ਲੇਖ, ਨਫਿਰਤ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋ ਸਕਦੇ।

ਇਹ ਲੇਖ ਸਿਰਦਾਰ ਕਪੂਰ ਸਿੰਘ (ICS), ਨੈਸ਼ਨਲ ਪ੍ਰੋਫੈਸਰ ਆਫ ਸਿਖਇਜ਼ਮ ਦੇ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ, 'ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼', ਅਕਤੂਬਰ 1993, ਇਕ ਮਾਸਿਕ ਪੱਤਰਕਾ, ਵਿਚ ਛਪੇ ਲੇਖ 'ਤੇ ਆਧਾਰਿਤ ਹੈ।

as it has been requested, on behalf of Mods i'd like to say you are welcome to discuss and do vichaar on ANY aspect of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji at ANY time. what you are not allowed to do is reject Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji as the work of Guru Gobind Singh ji. Kala Afghana, Ghagga and such miscreants who speak against Dasam Bani will burn in hell.

thank you

SikhSangat.com holds a Pro Dasam Granth stand. We believe that the Dasam Granth Sahib is the work of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. No provocative, insulting or derogatory language will be tolerated against Dasam Granth Sahib. Any topic or post questioning the authority and authenticity of the Dasam Granth will not be allowed.

I think the reason Dashmesh Pita used the word 'anandpur' in this charritar might be because Guru jee is strongly recommending the moral character of this raja to his sikhs. Guru jee has appreciated the character of this raja who remained fully committed to his wife and did not commit adultery.

In the same way, in Krishanvtar bani, Dashmesh pita has named one character Kharag Singh. Kharag Singh fights very very bravely against krishna. Infact it seems as if the character Kharag Singh is the actual hero of the krishanavtar bani.

Now, some extremely foolish person willl say that sikhs fought against krishna thousands of years ago and sikhs existed thousands of years ago.

but, I feel Guru jee used word Kharag Singh to hint that the sikhs of Satguru are so brave that even warriors like krishna cant match their bravery.