Non -Amritdharis and Naam Simran

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm this is were we need Gurjeet kaurs car and gas exampleee thats awesomee to get on the path u take amrit which will be ur car and thenn to fuel it u need gas thats ur simran hmm makes sense eh

huhhh? which gurjeet kaur are we talking about..?

WjkkWjkf!

talkin about uu Gurjeet bhenjiii member that poster that drawin in ks? wit mrs johal

WjkkWjkf!!!

So all the Pirs and faqirs, and bhagats whose writings are in Sri Guru Granth Sahib were worthless? They were not amritdhari Sikhs. Sikhs claim so proudly how Guru Granth Sahib contains the message of Muslim Pirs, bhagats and then some people feel only Amritdhari sikhs can do naam simran, PULEEZE, i don't know what sikhi u people practice maybe the oxford elite variety with the big ego...

Guest SikhForLife

mann kaum,

veerji.. naam is earned .. now a days giving your head to ur guru means taking amrit .. khandey de pahul.. it means commitment.. like marriage to vaheguru

singh i understand what your saying, but being a non-amritdhari does not mean one cannot do naam simran. doing naam simran and paath, one develops the love needed to give your sir or head to akal Purakh and for the taking of amrit. For some people taking amrit takes a while after some soul searching doing paath and doing naam simran, while some people are fortunate to be born into Gursikh families and good sangat. In other words everybody's journey on the path of life is different, but our goal is one.

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I agree with mann veerjee. But I also want to add that the true essence of Naam Simran comes only after Amrit. But that doesn't mean that a non-Amritdhari shouldn't do Simran. They should build up and then enjoy it even more once they take Amrit.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!