2 Questions Regarding Amritsar.

I feel whole of Sri Amritsar Sahib shud be made one big Gurdwara,like a small country cum gurdwara. It will happen in Khalsa Raj, trust me. Only horses will be used for travelling. There will be only naam and gurbani.

Before this will happen, there will first be huge destruction, then Sri Amritsar Sahib will be rebuilt in Khalsa Raj.

Its not that far.

Well 1st question is not mine.. But a friend once asked me.. And i just couldnt answer him..

So criminals, rapists, etc can still go in the holy city of Amritsar?

If i am not mistaken Bhai Rama SIngh ji has stated something like bad persons wont be allowed in Amritsar or something... Itz long time ago i read it... But i know.. This mentality exists where some/many Sikhs want to make Amritsar the second Mecca (but for Sikhs)...

But 2nd question is mine..

So criminals, rapists, etc can still go in the holy city of Amritsar?

of course they can...

be it drug-addicts as well...

bhai gurdas ji says..."charan saran gur EK painda jaae chal, satgur KOT painda aage hoye let hai."

if these kinda ppl take their first step towards guru saheb...who knows what happens to them when guru saheb takes crores of steps towards them?

now if you say that you were jus talking about the city in itself and not sri harmadir saheb....then you shouldn't have written holy city either.