Non Sikhs Wearing Karas

Guest fordcapri

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fordcapri
seen it alot in Punjab hindus and even christians, they consider it a sign of "Punjabiat" aswell as a sign of Sikhi

The guys who i sceen werent hp nor christian, the guys i saw have much more sinister agender.

Hindus were likley to have been wearing karas before sikhs, today its more accosiated with Sikhs.

seen it alot in Punjab hindus and even christians, they consider it a sign of "Punjabiat" aswell as a sign of Sikhi

The guys who i sceen werent hp nor christian, the guys i saw have much more sinister agender.

Hindus were likley to have been wearing karas before sikhs, today its more accosiated with Sikhs.

Why would Hindus wear kareh before us when the 10th Guru gave us the Kara, very few Muslims(sinister agenda thing u said don't take a genius) wear kareh the majority of Non Sikhs who wear Kareh in any place in the World are Hindus - who have origins in the Panjab ,this is where the blur between hindu and sikhs comes in

Guest fordcapri

Why would Hindus wear kareh before us when the 10th Guru gave us the Kara, very few Muslims(sinister agenda thing u said don't take a genius) wear kareh the majority of Non Sikhs who wear Kareh in any place in the World are Hindus - who have origins in the Panjab ,this is where the blur between hindu and sikhs comes in

Ive sceen hindus in Dehli wear them.

There is Hindu influnce in Sikhi.

The word Sikh comes from the sanskrit word Sissar.

I've seen many Goreh wearing Karas... That too is sinister, isnt it? Many of them visited Darbar Sahib and bhought kara (kareh) there and wear them as a souvenire.. Is it wrong?

I know many Hindus, Muslims, Christians in Punjab wear Karas... Thats normal.. Thats Sikh influence in the other religions of Punjab. In Indian Punjab you will easily spot a muslim saying Sat Sri Akal instead of their traditional Salam-o-Alaikum etc

And in Pakistan, you will find that many Sikhs (and Hindus) use Salam-o-Alaikum instead of Sat Sri Akal. And also many Hindus in Pakistan eat beef, but don't eat pork.

But the Muslims wearing Kareh to convert Sikhnis (not Singhnis, because a Singhni won't convert... She will die, but not convert to another religion) are bad... From what I heard many Pakistani Muslims wear Karas... But since there are some 40,000 Pakistani Sikhs in UK, it could be that a Pakistani is wearing Kara, and he is Sikh.. Then he has the right to. But the Muslim Pakistanis/Punjabi Hindus wearing Karas is bad.