Khalsa's Raj

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I have a question. I have heard a lot about Guru Gobind Singh's 'prophecy' that he shall return when 960 Million Khalsa exist...

Does anyone have the actual written gurbani where this is stated?

Some more info:

http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/discussion....03?OpenDocument

http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/discussion....24?OpenDocument

Thanks! ^_^

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be a time when the Khalsa shall forget the teachings I have given them. Sikhi will only be left in name. Many Wars shall occur.

I will have to return again to resurrect the Khalsa. They shall reside in the Punjab.

ohmy.gif

Sau Sakhi, the Sikh book of prophecy

Is that the book that was banned by Indian gov't long time ago? My Baba ji tells me about this book (never told me the exact name, or I don't remember it) that was published in India and it had a lot of prophecies. The only prophecy I remember him telling me about is that there will be a son born in Punjab whose name will be Dalip Singh. He will grow up and take part in politics and one day he will be the President or Prime Minister, somethin like that.

Oh, just remembered a 2nd prophecy in that book: India and Pak will go to war and at one point Pak's flag will be raised at the Red Fort, BUT it won't be there for long...Indian army will regain control real soon (like within couple days) and Pak will be under Indian rul

e.

The book I'm talkin about was banned in India cuz Indian gov't don't won't that kinda stuff gettin around to ppl and givin em ideas. Only few 100 copies and whoever has it didn't want to admit they had a copy cuz it would be burned by authorities....

anyone know these 2 prophecies and if it's in the "Sau Sakhi, the Sikh book of prophecy"?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

well it mentions in the ardas. but 960 million? 2 small compared 2 the world. but i think guru ji cud mean thats th beginning of khalsa raj. then will follow the world. m sure.

Agree with that and also maybe that means REAL TRUe GURsikh, right form the heart