Khalsa's Raj

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

accordin 2 bhai rama singh, he sez a shaheed singh sed 2 him khalsa raj will last 4 14,000 yrs. so how will khalsa raj end if every1 is followin rehat????? cud it b ppl will dot wot they r doin now n giv up amrit or giv up rehat? 

Maybe the world will just end and everyone can merge into Waheguroo/ go to Sachkhand because they are alll rehat following Gursikhs. :T:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

curious question, has ny1 red the shabad "sidh gosht" in sggs. ask sikhnet.com, they'll say where it is. but theres a convo between siddhas (like sadhus) n guru nanak dev ji, guru ji does mention the world will end once the world 4gets naam the source of all. khalsa raj howeva is supposed 2 b wen ppl r gonna b doin simran, jus like wot bhai rama singh sez in his book in search of the tru guru. if he sez the regime will last 4 14,000 yrs, how n y will khalsa raj fall again? surly ppl wont start 2 giv up their rehat. or cud it b every1 will b mukti frm this life? n then maharaj decides 2 create the world all ova again.

bhole chukke mauff

(KANDOLA @ Apr 2 2004, 06:22 AM)

well tohras ded, thats big step 2 the khalsa raj 

How did u reach at this conclusion? I am just askin cuz I dont see tohra as the ONLY enemy for khalsa raaj.Can u plz elaborate.

soz 4 the l8 reply, i say thats a big step 2 khalsa raj cuz he didnt do nythin 4 the panth. m not sayin tohra wuz a big enemy of the khalsa, m sayin he didnt do nythin. he lied 2 get 2 where he wuz. he lied sayin ppl like my grandads bro's family (he wen there first time n got shot) wud get compensation off the government afta blustar. did ny1 get these promises? no. he cuda preserved our heritage but instead let the government take the pavitr birs. but not jus him, theres ppl like badal, the whole akali dal (most of em) most membas of the SGPC, there the 1z that hav made the panth weak as it 2day. they aint dun parchaar result the youth is like wot it iz 2day. now mayb there'll b sum1 nu n sum1 hu wants 2 help the youth out sayin theres more 2 sikhi than "the gold khanda in ure necklace" (yea ppl in my school think that). but still, wots the odds of sum1 hu wont sit bak n make the panth stronger, wen most membas of the SGPC r corrupt n deal drugs nywayz????

• 3 weeks later...