What should I change my name to???

Simran9

Dear fellow singhs and singhnia of this forum:

I am thinking :T: of changing my username as I mentioned on another thread lately...

I've been using dhillon everywhere cuz, well, that's my last name i was given by parents.

It's a Punjabi last name but not a KHALSA last name...and I don't want to use Kaur as username cuz plenty other Kaurs here who wanna use that so I don't wanna steal that...

if I recall correctly, Rochak ji suggested i use my first name with Kaur...

anyone have any different suggestion? :T: :@tongue.gif :

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fateh.

Belna Kaur

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif ..... maybe not.

or how about, Tuhi Kaur.

guru gobind singh ji writes in Lg Niraj Chand and ends with with Tuhi 16 times, meaning, that there is no else than waheguru, Tuhi, only you, Tuhi.

Story goes thats a bird sings this [pippa bird] all day and guru ji himself said it 16000 times, and guru da sikh ask guru sahib, how can we do akal jaap like this, he replied by saying the shabad written in Lg Niraaj Chand and ended it with tuhi 16 times. For this reason, i think that tuhi Kaur would be appropriate. Everytime you log in, or sign in, remberence of tuhi, and anyone that reads this post, and then your name, will remember tuhi, tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi. gur fateh.

Akasi Singh

fateh.