Best Job On The Planet

Couple of days back, I visited an itihaasak Guru Ghar and took a rickshaw after dropping out of the bus. The veer pulling the rickshaw was an amritdhari. When I tried to give him money, he refused and said that he doesnt take money from fellow amritdharis. He said he pulls rickshaw about 8 hours a day, it keeps his body in good health, while driving rickshaw, he keeps on singing gurbani and japping Naam, he gets the chance to do seva of Guru ke sangat everyday who sit on his rickshaw and make his rickshaw pavitarr(pure).

He starts his job at 7 am after doing his nitnem, takes 2 hours rest in the afternoon and at sharp 5 pm, calls it a day( irrespective of the amount of money he earned) and goes to Gurdwara Sahib to listen to Kirtan.

I feel this veer's job is the best job on the planet. It is also the most clean(suchi) job as he does "dassan nauhan di kirat" in reality. I feel this veer shud be the role model of sikh youth. He in reality is practicing naam jappna, kirat karni, seva karni, santokh rakhna.

Couple of days back, I visited an itihaasak Guru Ghar and took a rickshaw after dropping out of the bus. The veer pulling the rickshaw was an amritdhari. When I tried to give him money, he refused and said that he doesnt take money from fellow amritdharis. He said he pulls rickshaw about 8 hours a day, it keeps his body in good health, while driving rickshaw, he keeps on singing gurbani and japping Naam, he gets the chance to do seva of Guru ke sangat everyday who sit on his rickshaw and make his rickshaw pavitarr(pure).

He starts his job at 7 am after doing his nitnem, takes 2 hours rest in the afternoon and at sharp 5 pm, calls it a day( irrespective of the amount of money he earned) and goes to Gurdwara Sahib to listen to Kirtan.

I feel this veer's job is the best job on the planet. It is also the most clean(suchi) job as he does "dassan nauhan di kirat" in reality. I feel this veer shud be the role model of sikh youth. He in reality is practicing naam jappna, kirat karni, seva karni, santokh rakhna.

waheguruuuuuuuu dhan guru dhan guru pyare.... maharaj de pyarea lai ta shabad hi nahi kehan lai......

**gursikha ki har dhur de, ham paapi bhi gat pahe**.... waheguru ji thanx 4 da post veerji.... well inspirin....

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

WAHEGURU JI K FATEH

wjkk wjkf

who is this veer ji and where does he do the rickshaw???

will be lucky to have darshan of such a gursikh... and would be lucky to have the dust of such gursikhs feet.

"jan nanak dhur mange tis gursikh ki, jo aap jape avraa naam japawe"

wjkk wjkf

wjkk wjkf

who is this veer ji and where does he do the rickshaw???

will be lucky to have darshan of such a gursikh... and would be lucky to have the dust of such gursikhs feet.

"jan nanak dhur mange tis gursikh ki, jo aap jape avraa naam japawe"

wjkk wjkf

It wont be fair on my part to disclose details about this gursikh as he does not want any limelight. I gave him the offer that we are looking for someone to drive the car of my mother, would give him a nice room and he just needs to drive car 2 hours a day, but he refused. He is happy with his lifestyle. He seems to have realized that this world is a dream, just a temporary tamashaa.

Just forgot to write one thing more about this great gursikh. He told me that he loves to go to shamshanghat at amritvela for his abhiyaas. hahahaha,

wjkk wjkf

oops, thats a bit scary now, but why shamshaanghaat??? or may be no one turns there every day... waheguru...

wjkk wjkf

I feel its a great idea to go to shamshanghat for simran. Eventually, one day all of us are going to end up there, hahahaha, so why not get familiar with it beforehand ? hahaha

Moreover, there is lots of peace there and there is constant reminder of death, which must give bairaag to mind and aid in concentration during simran.

I guess all of us shud try this. But make sure u have shastars with u :gatka-singhni: , because who knows, some pret aattmaa might get active and attack you, :o uuuffffffff thats scary.

Wow! This is a fantastic Gursikh...this reminds me of the old Sakhis of Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharajs time...unbelievable..this is what you call 1 out of 1000000000 who lives humbly and with humility