Best Job On The Planet

But make sure u have shastars with u :gatka-singhni: , because who knows, some pret aattmaa might get active and attack you, :o uuuffffffff thats scary.
All I need to do is smile. The pret aatma will freak out itself, and wonder "eh mere naalo vi draona kaun jamm peya"

well... some pret aatmaas can take various forms. She might take the form of a beautful woman and check ur moral character. If u have done decent abhiyaas of charitropakhyan and hold tight to ur naalaaa, hahaha, u will be saved but if u give up to kaam, she will hug u and then like a drakulaa cut ur neck off with her teeth.

Couple of days back, I visited an itihaasak Guru Ghar and took a rickshaw after dropping out of the bus. The veer pulling the rickshaw was an amritdhari. When I tried to give him money, he refused and said that he doesnt take money from fellow amritdharis. He said he pulls rickshaw about 8 hours a day, it keeps his body in good health, while driving rickshaw, he keeps on singing gurbani and japping Naam, he gets the chance to do seva of Guru ke sangat everyday who sit on his rickshaw and make his rickshaw pavitarr(pure).

He starts his job at 7 am after doing his nitnem, takes 2 hours rest in the afternoon and at sharp 5 pm, calls it a day( irrespective of the amount of money he earned) and goes to Gurdwara Sahib to listen to Kirtan.

I feel this veer's job is the best job on the planet. It is also the most clean(suchi) job as he does "dassan nauhan di kirat" in reality. I feel this veer shud be the role model of sikh youth. He in reality is practicing naam jappna, kirat karni, seva karni, santokh rakhna.

wow by reading this, it makes one thing how complicated we are making our lives, dig more holes of maya and get trapped in it deeper and deeper. human have himself created this trap of desires and once we are in it, we complain how stress our lives are.

He may be poor rickshaw driver but for me he is a king(badshah). I would rather salutate him for living his life in this desireless manner than a billionaire.

Couple of days back, I visited an itihaasak Guru Ghar and took a rickshaw after dropping out of the bus. The veer pulling the rickshaw was an amritdhari. When I tried to give him money, he refused and said that he doesnt take money from fellow amritdharis. He said he pulls rickshaw about 8 hours a day, it keeps his body in good health, while driving rickshaw, he keeps on singing gurbani and japping Naam, he gets the chance to do seva of Guru ke sangat everyday who sit on his rickshaw and make his rickshaw pavitarr(pure).

He starts his job at 7 am after doing his nitnem, takes 2 hours rest in the afternoon and at sharp 5 pm, calls it a day( irrespective of the amount of money he earned) and goes to Gurdwara Sahib to listen to Kirtan.

I feel this veer's job is the best job on the planet. It is also the most clean(suchi) job as he does "dassan nauhan di kirat" in reality. I feel this veer shud be the role model of sikh youth. He in reality is practicing naam jappna, kirat karni, seva karni, santokh rakhna.

wow by reading this, it makes one thing how complicated we are making our lives, dig more holes of maya and get trapped in it deeper and deeper. human have himself created this trap of desires and once we are in it, we complain how stress our lives are.

He may be poor rickshaw driver but for me he is a king(badshah). I would rather salutate him for living his life in this desireless manner than a billionaire.

we have become lazy beings, fully dependent on machines. Thats why so many diseases have come, this gursikh veer does dassan nauhan di kirat and as a result his body is fully tandurast, healthy. His job is the best job, even better than farming as in farming these days lots of chemical are used and organisms are killed.

He lives in an itihaasak pavitaar place, does darshan of Itihaasak Guru ghar everyday, does free seva of sangat who want to visit the guru ghar. Satguru is so dyal on him that he told he makes good money, better than most other rickshawpullers who work uptill 8-9 in the night. People, even hindus in the area love and respect him and always prefer to sit on his rickshaw.

SACHE MAARAAG CHALLDIYAAN, USTAT KARE JAHAAN.

well... some pret aatmaas can take various forms. She might take the form of a beautful woman and check ur moral character. If u have done decent abhiyaas of charitropakhyan and hold tight to ur naalaaa, hahaha, u will be saved but if u give up to kaam, she will hug u and then like a drakulaa cut ur neck off with her teeth.
Veerjee, first of all if I see a beautiful woman in shamshanghaat, either she came to cry for her dead relative, or she is a chudail who is hanging out over there, and under both circumstances I will stay 35 feet away from her. So no worries! :LOLz:

Veerjee, first of all if I see a beautiful woman in shamshanghaat, either she came to cry for her dead relative, or she is a chudail who is hanging out over there, and under both circumstances I will stay 35 feet away from her. So no worries! :LOLz:

Veer, things arent that easy. Thats why we all need to read Charitropakhyan. She might come near to you and talk to you " my husband died here, i really miss him, he used to be very spiritual just as u seem to be and slowly she might sit near to u and start asking u some spiritual questions, etc. etc. and u know slowly slowly.....thats how many people get patitt.

Its a very tough play brother. When one actually faces such situations, very few save themselvs and others just open up their naallaaa and get patit.

lol seriously that a brave thing to do, stay 35 feet away, i'll be running away as soon as i see another person in a shamshaanghat and im not going there unless i have my thapi with me :hit

waheguru....what a beautiful description of the gursikh.

it seems maharaj has blessed most sikhs with so much, yet we still don't appreciate it....don't appreciate the 10 things we have and cry about the 1 thing we don't.

whatever our financial situation, may maharaj bless us with the kind of santokh this singh has.

Veer, things arent that easy. Thats why we all need to read Charitropakhyan. She might come near to you and talk to you " my husband died here, i really miss him, he used to be very spiritual just as u seem to be and slowly she might sit near to u and start asking u some spiritual questions, etc. etc. and u know slowly slowly.....thats how many people get patitt.

Its a very tough play brother. When one actually faces such situations, very few save themselvs and others just open up their naallaaa and get patit.

Veerji once you call someone bhenji, then even chudail will leave you. And seriously speaking, if I can sum up the courage to go to shamshanghat to do simran, I don't think it will be hard to fight off kaam. It takes guts to do one, and the other hopefully comes automatically. If nothing else works, I will give her your address. Please send it in PM :p

Veer, if u ever meet some churrail or pret aatma, do send her over to me. I want to know some things from them. I have never had fear of pret aatmaas in my life. During my manmukhi days, we friends used to booze at a secret thekka in chandigarh and in the night drive to a very lonely farmhouse up-hills which was known to have some shaitaani saya. I used to shout for some pret aatmaa to attack me, but the prets never did it, two of my friends did have some ajeeb experiences there after which they stopped going there.uufffffff that place was truly haunted.