Singh Is Kinng

TheVampire

For anyone mad at this movie go attack snoop dog while your at it as well

Anyone who thinks this was a shot at the sikh community go read why akshay kumar made this movie, the dude actually has hardcore respect for sikhs and wanted to make a movie were a sikh is the hero and gets the girl for a very long time, usually ppl are mad at bollywood cause the singh is made to look like an <banned word filter activated> and scares girls off and when someone makes a movie about making sikhs look good, even though he made a few mistakes and could of made some better decisions, ppl get angry and start protesting

Top 2 songs in india right now are about singhs being kings

The biggest movie to come out this year is about singhs being kings

And yet ppl are still angry?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe they should have shown MORE against the whole showing off thing (which yes should have been shown since it is reality) but they tried enough to bring out the values so i really liked the movie.

it was better at promoting sikhism than other movies you see out there.

a "sikh activist" that protested against this movie and found nothing positive would be the biggest fool. instead of protesting why not try making your own better movie that will sell.

maybe they should have shown MORE against the whole showing off thing (which yes should have been shown since it is reality) but they tried enough to bring out the values so i really liked the movie.

it was better at promoting sikhism than other movies you see out there.

a "sikh activist" that protested against this movie and found nothing positive would be the biggest fool. instead of protesting why not try making your own better movie that will sell.

Exactly, i finally got the chance to watch the movie last night, i have no idea why anyone is angry.

Haven't seen the film but heard cinemas were ram jammed with Sikhs going to watch it.

Is it disrespectful or just harmless fun? Don't know - it isn't the type of film I would normally watch.

According to my mum (who's a hardcore fan of Mr.Kumar) He made a pretty poor job of showing respect to Sikhs in this film...he made us out to be dirty, pervy, gangsters with no brains... If I ever saw him in the street I'd give him a piece of my mind...

satsriakal to every one i m not an intelectual but one thing i am dead sure is that i m a man n god has given me a look which he thoughts fits to me n my fellow men brothers even if see our hindu history ram lazman hanuman krishna who they call gods avtaar had their hair intact n no one was clean shaven it is some ill mind people otherwise was there any barber in woods when ram was sent to vanvass ok lets not go in hindus people history.

Do ui know that our hair is our identity that we r the choosen one we have the distinction from others if we make stand in 1 lakh people we will be different from them. Trust me brother guru gobind singhji was master of all kalas n true follower of the ultimate lord. He had immense powers through which he could had made all india under sikhism but he said i dont believe in quantity but in quality he said : mainu sikh pyaraa nahin sikh tu rehat payaree so dear brother trust the true guru n blind foldly follow him.Do u knw the worlds biggest truth its DEATH n there r rebirths we have to again born n again suffer in this world this life is actual punishment in this hell there is no heaven or hell in sky or bellow us its all here whatver your good deeds n bad deeds get carried over guruji says follow him n he will get u rid of this death n rebirth cycles I hope u dont need A miracle to prove that what guruji says is true just trust him n all ur sufferings will be zeroed

to all you people our era has started u will see every where follwers of sri gurudwara r excelling in every field n soon we will be rulling raj karega khalsa is coming true please dont jump off at this juncture in a span of a decade u will realise what i m saying now JUST TRUST HIM N LIVE A SENSIBLE N FULLFILLED LIFE

may guru gobind singhji bless n all our brothers n sisters

WAHEGURUJI KA KHALSA WAHEGURUJI KI FATEH

just seen Singh is Kinng.. watched it with a relatively open mind..

leh its not too bad I personally found it quite entertaining.. very bollywood.

I found it quite kool how most of the actors had paghs on.. quite a change.. starting a new trend really.

satsriakal to every one i m not an intelectual but one thing i am dead sure is that i m a man n god has given me a look which he thoughts fits to me n my fellow men brothers even if see our hindu history ram lazman hanuman krishna who they call gods avtaar had their hair intact n no one was clean shaven it is some ill mind people otherwise was there any barber in woods when ram was sent to vanvass ok lets not go in hindus people history.

Do ui know that our hair is our identity that we r the choosen one we have the distinction from others if we make stand in 1 lakh people we will be different from them. Trust me brother guru gobind singhji was master of all kalas n true follower of the ultimate lord. He had immense powers through which he could had made all india under sikhism but he said i dont believe in quantity but in quality he said : mainu sikh pyaraa nahin sikh tu rehat payaree so dear brother trust the true guru n blind foldly follow him.Do u knw the worlds biggest truth its DEATH n there r rebirths we have to again born n again suffer in this world this life is actual punishment in this hell there is no heaven or hell in sky or bellow us its all here whatver your good deeds n bad deeds get carried over guruji says follow him n he will get u rid of this death n rebirth cycles I hope u dont need A miracle to prove that what guruji says is true just trust him n all ur sufferings will be zeroed

to all you people our era has started u will see every where follwers of sri gurudwara r excelling in every field n soon we will be rulling raj karega khalsa is coming true please dont jump off at this juncture in a span of a decade u will realise what i m saying now JUST TRUST HIM N LIVE A SENSIBLE N FULLFILLED LIFE

According to my mum (who's a hardcore fan of Mr.Kumar) He made a pretty poor job of showing respect to Sikhs in this film...he made us out to be dirty, pervy, gangsters with no brains... If I ever saw him in the street I'd give him a piece of my mind...

just seen Singh is Kinng.. watched it with a relatively open mind..

leh its not too bad I personally found it quite entertaining.. very bollywood.

I found it quite kool how most of the actors had paghs on.. quite a change.. starting a new trend really.

You have been copy-pasting this thing at other places int he forum too ha? :gg:

• 2 weeks later...

I think the film is :homer nowdays it seems like the "trend"to have a punjabi sikh walking around with a "Tarty" girl if you know what i mean like what the hell with the song "Jee Karda" . Katrina Kaif needs to buy some clothes man. It was funny but It's really not filmed in the right style. I'd rather watch Don srk acts gud in every film but one thing he dosent do is walk round wearing a paag which is nearly bout to fall off.

Akshay Kumar needs to sort himself out.