Hair Issue

Guest guest_1

The Olympics are going on now, would you like a medal for your "big" achievement? Don't ever call anyone who doesn't keep full sikhi saroop a loser. Are we clear? Good!

Don't live under any illusions. Anyone who thinks his Kesh are going to be an obstruction in his sport or any other achievement IS A BIG TIME LOSER!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a issue.... I currently play rugby and is my dream to play for the all blacks... I currently am in a development squad for a rugby franchise as i am 19 and hopefuly play professional first grade next year. I do not consider myself a Sikh but i have uncut hair, also i believe in God but do not follow any religion and i try resite on his name when i can. Im an considering cutting my hair as it gets to hard to tie up and stuff and sometimes restricts me not to play at my full potenitial.... Latter on in my life I will become a Sikh but i believe that you should not be born into a religion but find your own way. Theres just one thing though.... My parents are understanding and they will understand why i did it if i was to cut my hair but my close relatives are very narrow minded and very religious towards Sikhi and will get offended.... Now do i think about what other people will think? or should i do what i know is best for me and cut my hair?

hahhhaa ..my question is why did u even bother telling us alll this ????

n by da waii ^^ u seem to know wt u wannna doo, soo go ahead..still i dnt get it why have u posted all this eree :gg:

hahhhaa ..my question is why did u even bother telling us alll this ????

n by da waii ^^ u seem to know wt u wannna doo, soo go ahead..still i dnt get it why have u posted all this eree :gg:

lol valid point hes decided its his conscious thgh playing tricks with him lol

using rugby as an excuse thats so lame.

wow! i am shocked as to how insensitive some people can get! the fact that he's even posting on this forum means that he cares..instead of helping him understand the meaning of kesh and what it means to a sikh..we are chastising him! we have to remember that when we point a finger at someone, we're pointing three at ourselves!

"Hum Nahin Changey, Bura Nahin Koi"

i dont think that he's only worried about his relatives, cuz if he was he wud hv posted on sum punjabi forum thing..not a sikhi one...his conscience is prolly bothering him..so lets all be helpful! :)

Sorry If I offended anyone... =)

a hairy lion can even get a hairless elephant down ... if hairs were the problem in getting someone down lions would have never had them ... its upto ur mental and physical strength which would help u in game not how you look like ... and if u make a bunga under ur helmet then there would have been no problem infact it would make ur helmet stable...

p.s --- what to do with name and fame on the cost of sikhi.

p.s2 --- i would be sikh in future ... how many of us are sure they would even wake up tomorrow

If you think they will target your 'joora' you can tie a pony tail or something like that. The girl i went out with in school, she was the hottest in school and it was me she dated, a full sikhi saroop guy, and not some looser clean shaven <banned word filter activated>.

The Olympics are going on now, would you like a medal for your "big" achievement? Don't ever call anyone who doesn't keep full sikhi saroop a loser. Are we clear? Good!

uhhh did that hurt you?? , Go get a saroop. :nishaan_sahib_right:

Guest guest_nz
The dude does not see himself as a Sikh. Also you are not doing a favour to Guru by sporting Kesh. Also he has made up his mind to cut his hair. All he wants to know is that should he care about what others will think? Nobody gives a damn about you mate! Do what you want. Just don't bother others with your looser thoughts.

Yeah cheers man thanks for the advise ae... Great Sikh you are... God gives a dam about me, and thats all i need

If you think they will target your 'joora' you can tie a pony tail or something like that. There are many ways to fix your hair. Ok. I am not ranting but i was a major sports player in my school, and so were many other GURSIKHS. I never thought of cutting my hair and nor i did. My seniors always set an example . They all had jooras, most of them, and i have played at National level. My hair have never, even for a moment caused any problems. The girl i went out with in school, she was the hottest in school and it was me she dated, a full sikhi saroop guy, and not some looser clean shaven <banned word filter activated>. Before playing i removed my 'kara' so that others don't get hurt. But i did not get rid of it for my game.

Dude you can be what ever you want to be. But if you think you will Not progress in life or girls or glamour because of your hair, YOU ARE DAMN WRONG. AND A LOOSER. YOU NEED AN EXCUSE FOR YOUR SHORTCOMINGS. AND YOU CHOSE YOUR HAIR.

Dude im not even a Sikh... What makes you sooo better than me? the fact that you keep your hair? I have love for God... and i doubt that in His eyes i am seen as a looser... Im not brain washed by the filth in society i no whats right and whats wrong and i also have a clean heart and never look down apon anyone nor call them a looser...

if u wanna cut ur hair at least have the decentcy not to use rugby as an excuse. i used to play rugby for school we enetered tournaments and i used to play 2nd row and later on thw wings. yeah my patka slipped off once but its never restricted me!!!!!!its rugby for crying out loud. to say ull refind sikhi later is taking it 4 granted. it takes people years and years to grow enuff confidence to grow their hair etc. so u cant just say yeah ill cut it now and late ill grow it its not that simple.

Dude i've rugby is not an excuse! dont be so arrogant...its my dream... my passion... and everyones not the same... God has given me a confidence and i certainly dont lack it... and if it takes people years to grown confidence to grow their hair back again then thats just stupid...

Guest guest_nz

If you think im using rugby as an exuse to cut my hair your wrong... i really dont give a **** what people think about how i look... To be honest i don't realy care if i have long hair or not... It just hindrs my progress to a dream i want to achieve...

If you think they will target your 'joora' you can tie a pony tail or something like that. The girl i went out with in school, she was the hottest in school and it was me she dated, a full sikhi saroop guy, and not some looser clean shaven <banned word filter activated>.

uhhh did that hurt you?? , Go get a saroop. :nishaan_sahib_right:

And since you're already in saroop and represent, get some manners, you make us all look quite foolish when you use such language and pass such quick judgement and then expect the world to not show you any discrimination yourself.

The dude does not see himself as a Sikh. Also you are not doing a favour to Guru by sporting Kesh. Also he has made up his mind to cut his hair. All he wants to know is that should he care about what others will think? Nobody gives a damn about you mate! Do what you want. Just don't bother others with your looser thoughts.

Yeah cheers man thanks for the advise ae... Great Sikh you are... God gives a dam about me, and thats all i need

If you think they will target your 'joora' you can tie a pony tail or something like that. There are many ways to fix your hair. Ok. I am not ranting but i was a major sports player in my school, and so were many other GURSIKHS. I never thought of cutting my hair and nor i did. My seniors always set an example . They all had jooras, most of them, and i have played at National level. My hair have never, even for a moment caused any problems. The girl i went out with in school, she was the hottest in school and it was me she dated, a full sikhi saroop guy, and not some looser clean shaven <banned word filter activated>. Before playing i removed my 'kara' so that others don't get hurt. But i did not get rid of it for my game.

Dude you can be what ever you want to be. But if you think you will Not progress in life or girls or glamour because of your hair, YOU ARE DAMN WRONG. AND A LOOSER. YOU NEED AN EXCUSE FOR YOUR SHORTCOMINGS. AND YOU CHOSE YOUR HAIR.

Dude im not even a Sikh... What makes you sooo better than me? the fact that you keep your hair? I have love for God... and i doubt that in His eyes i am seen as a looser... Im not brain washed by the filth in society i no whats right and whats wrong and i also have a clean heart and never look down apon anyone nor call them a looser...

if u wanna cut ur hair at least have the decentcy not to use rugby as an excuse. i used to play rugby for school we enetered tournaments and i used to play 2nd row and later on thw wings. yeah my patka slipped off once but its never restricted me!!!!!!its rugby for crying out loud. to say ull refind sikhi later is taking it 4 granted. it takes people years and years to grow enuff confidence to grow their hair etc. so u cant just say yeah ill cut it now and late ill grow it its not that simple.

Dude i've rugby is not an excuse! dont be so arrogant...its my dream... my passion... and everyones not the same... God has given me a confidence and i certainly dont lack it... and if it takes people years to grown confidence to grow their hair back again then thats just stupid...

Dude did i ever say that i am better than you? I said that i have hair and i never faced any hindrance in any situation because of my hair. And you think your hair is a problem for you. For me that is a plain loser argument, Sorry. And God does not give a damn about you. He only gives a damn about your deeds. And hair, for Sikhs , is a reminder of the ideals of their Gurus.

For nineteen years you were brain washed by your parents and now suddenly you were enlightened about the whole God thing. And you come on a forum as an anonymous person to look for advise from strangers, whose religion for you is brainwashing. And you get worked up because someone you don't know gives you a straight dose of reality!? If anybody is FILTH, IT IS YOUR PARENTS DUDE WHO CANNOT EVEN ADVISE YOU PROPERLY AND WHO BROUGHT YOU UP FOR NINTEEN YEARS WITH HAIR. That proves someone is wrong, now you decide if it is you or your parents.

And save your confidence, you will badly need it on field. I hope you fulfill your dream so that you don't feel that you were only a loser luking for excuses but a champ.