Is Khalistan Possible.

manvir s

Can khalistan be gained? If so how? through diplomatic means or through some kind of force? is it even possible? will India be able to stop Khalistan? Are there enough sikhs in india to be given khalistan? is sikhi being corrupted in india? is it already corrupt in india? if it is corrupt how can Khalistan possibly be achieved? HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing is given in this world. You have to Take it. However, i don't think Sikhs are in a position to take it anymore. Sikhs lost a golden oppotunity during partition of India, due to lack of far-sighted and visionary leaders and unity. Also there are too many black sheep among the whites.

Harinder veer, i don't understand how you say what you say. I hope you are not watching those alien or hidden theories on india tv or ibn7. lol A few days ago they showed a programme saying world will end in 2012, as per some ancient time clock theory.lol or are you waiting for the magnetic theory of sun lol ji

Harinder veer, i don't understand how you say what you say. I hope you are not watching those alien or hidden theories on india tv or ibn7. lol A few days ago they showed a programme saying world will end in 2012, as per some ancient time clock theory.lol or are you waiting for the magntic theory of sun lol ji

My pyare veer, I DONT watch TV. I consider it to be a kurehit to watch TV. But yes, on the interet, I have heard these stories about world ending in 2012. I dont really believe in such stories.

And what I have written is not based on these stories. All this science, industrial revolution is nuthing but MAYA, its an illusion and its going to end and we will be back to horses, bullock carts, rural life. But the problem is that before we come back to the rural world, more than 1/6th of population has to die. Start prepareing for a life without oil and electricity.

The world ends on December 21, 2012 according to ancient Mayans and loads of other ancient civilizations. There are enough videos on this subject. Harinder veerji is right. Lets japp naam and make the most of the remaining few years we all have got. Baki Harinder veerji sannu daraaee nah jaao. Mera te hajay viah vi ni hoya!

The world ends on December 21, 2012 according to ancient Mayans and loads of other ancient civilizations. There are enough videos on this subject. Harinder veerji is right. Lets japp naam and make the most of the remaining few years we all have got. Baki Harinder veerji sannu daraaee nah jaao. Mera te hajay viah vi ni hoya!

The world WONT END. The world AS WE KNOW IT will end.

Baki mehtab singh veere, wait for some years and get married in khalsa raj. The way divorces are happening these days and the way maya has ruined the marriages of amritdharis, keep ur cool and wait for some more years. Hunne viah karrake kite fass na jayeennn.