Is Khalistan Possible.

manvir s

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHASHTHRAN KEH ADEEN HAI RAAJ RAAJ BINA NAH DHARAM CHALEH HAI DHARAM BINAH SABH DALAI MALAI HAI

GURU GOBIND SINGH JI SET THE DIRECTION FOR KHALISTAN - KHALSA RAAJ WHEN HANDING 5 ARROWS TO THE HEROIC BANDA SINGH BAHADUR TO GO ESTABLISH KHALSA RAAJ

'RAJ KAREGA KHALSA'

WE DON'T SAY RAJ KAREGA KHALSA FOR JUST READING

SHASHTHRAN KEH ADEEN HAI RAAJ RAAJ BINA NAH DHARAM CHALEH HAI DHARAM BINAH SABH DALAI MALAI HAI

GURU GOBIND SINGH JI SET THE DIRECTION FOR KHALISTAN - KHALSA RAAJ WHEN HANDING 5 ARROWS TO THE HEROIC BANDA SINGH BAHADUR TO GO ESTABLISH KHALSA RAAJ

'RAJ KAREGA KHALSA'

I thought guru gobind singh told banda singh not to create khalsa raj and not to take revenge etc.

Are you khalsa ?? Am i khalsa ?? no, therefore until sikhs start becoming proper khalsa (pure) then we wont get khalistan.

Thats what raj karega khalsa means, it doesnt mean we sikhs will have khalistan, it means the pure sikhs will create khalistan. You understand what im am saying??

'RAJ KAREGA KHALSA'

I thought guru gobind singh told banda singh not to create khalsa raj and not to take revenge etc.

Are you khalsa ?? Am i khalsa ?? no, therefore until sikhs start becoming proper khalsa (pure) then we wont get khalistan.

Thats what raj karega khalsa means, it doesnt mean we sikhs will have khalistan, it means the pure sikhs will create khalistan. You understand what im am saying??

http://www.neverforget84.com/videos/Bharpu...ir%20Speech.WMV

Listen to Bhai Saabs speech on the issue to get my perspective on it, you do know that there will also be Non Amritdharis within Khalistan we are not going to be a Taliban style state

either way my whole point was that it cannot possibly happen. aside from whether its moral or not. either way india will not give khalistan. what little influence power and identity sikhs have in india is waning dramatically and true sikhi over there is on the verge of extinction. how can it possibly happen.

The world ends on December 21, 2012 according to ancient Mayans and loads of other ancient civilizations. There are enough videos on this subject. Harinder veerji is right. Lets japp naam and make the most of the remaining few years we all have got. Baki Harinder veerji sannu daraaee nah jaao. Mera te hajay viah vi ni hoya!

can u give link.