Is Khalistan Possible.

manvir s

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHASHTHRAN KEH ADEEN HAI RAAJ RAAJ BINA NAH DHARAM CHALEH HAI DHARAM BINAH SABH DALAI MALAI HAI

GURU GOBIND SINGH JI SET THE DIRECTION FOR KHALISTAN - KHALSA RAAJ WHEN HANDING 5 ARROWS TO THE HEROIC BANDA SINGH BAHADUR TO GO ESTABLISH KHALSA RAAJ

'RAJ KAREGA KHALSA'

WE DON'T SAY RAJ KAREGA KHALSA FOR JUST READING

I thought guru gobind singh told banda singh not to create khalsa raj and not to take revenge etc.

Are you khalsa ?? Am i khalsa ?? no, therefore until sikhs start becoming proper khalsa (pure) then we wont get khalistan.

Thats what raj karega khalsa means, it doesnt mean we sikhs will have khalistan, it means the pure sikhs will create khalistan. You understand what im am saying??

http://www.neverforget84.com/videos/Bharpu...ir%20Speech.WMV

Listen to Bhai Saabs speech on the issue to get my perspective on it, you do know that there will also be Non Amritdharis within Khalistan we are not going to be a Taliban style state

It goes without saying it wont be a taliban like state, im just saying that you dont understand what raj karega khalsa means, khalsa does not even have to mean sikhs, it means pure.

Do you think some of the singhs running around with ak's in the 80's and the khalistani youth nowadays were/are pure??

either way my whole point was that it cannot possibly happen. aside from whether its moral or not. either way india will not give khalistan. what little influence power and identity sikhs have in india is waning dramatically and true sikhi over there is on the verge of extinction. how can it possibly happen.

If maharaja ranjit singh had thought that establishing sikh sate in punjab cannot possible happen... then i doubt now he would have been known as shere panjab. as malcolm x said freedom is something you have to do for yourself. when sikhs realise this again, they'll either get rights in india or make khalistan....its all about realising something that we go through everyday. just like sant ji made the sikhs realise how they were being discriminated against by the goi. who knows how this will happen, sirf akal purakh nu patta hai.

"you do know that there will also be Non Amritdharis within Khalistan we are not going to be a Taliban style state "

You are also going to have christens Hindus Muslims non believers you may even have some new religions pop up, will they have same rights as us. Will you be able to drink alcohol in khalsitan? If I am a Sikh can I trim my beard in khalsistan? Or will we live under a dictatorship?

I can just feel some of you going mad just at me asking these questions!! Let alone trying to do any of the above in an independent sikh state!!!

Every thing is possible for SIKHS but we must not think about khalistan at present as we already suffered a lot ...many of our singh surmas the real fighters are all lost in 80's nd 90's..................... i must say we should not go for straight kill wait wait and wait till time come ...............

but at present we are suffering a lot our generation loosing trust in sikhi.......though very small but a strong part is left with a religious belief and sentiments who wish to continue with sikhi as our gurujis have told.....................

at present our first step should be to make all those brothers and sisters to be on a track who left a true path for fake heroes and a glass of whiskey

Punjab in no way, would have been able to survive if Khalistan had been founded.

Get out of your fraking closed walls of imagination and bloody THINKK ABOUT THE RESOURCES REQUIRED BY A STATE. Do you even know how much loan Punjab has acquired from the center government to survive and do u even fraking KNOW THAT EVEN TO THIS DATE punjabi farmers mostly jatts are commiting suicide because they have NOTHING to payback their own loans.

Do you know how many power cuts there are ..even in the big cities in Punjab?

Stop acting like stupid illetrate kids.

^^^

:rolleyes:

OK please re-read your post and explain how these guys are the illiterate kids...krodh is not good for you my friend

"Punjab in no way, would have been able to survive if Khalistan had been founded.

Get out of your fraking closed walls of imagination and bloody THINKK ABOUT THE RESOURCES REQUIRED BY A STATE. Do you even know how much loan Punjab has acquired from the center government to survive and do u even fraking KNOW THAT EVEN TO THIS DATE punjabi farmers mostly jatts are commiting suicide because they have NOTHING to payback their own loans.

Do you know how many power cuts there are ..even in the big cities in Punjab?"

^^^

OK please re-read your post and explain how these guys are the illiterate kids...krodh is not good for you my friend

"Punjab in no way, would have been able to survive if Khalistan had been founded.

It would work the same way Israel Georgia Kosovo were formed they had nothing but they are still here working away at survival. The reason farmers committee suicide is because they have been manipulated by centre government and are tied in to contracts and been placed under huge debts. This can all change once everyone supports the issue.

Everything is there that the country would need. The only problem is the Sikhs are not ready for an independent home land yet. Independence struggle’s take hundreds of years some times. The foundation has been laid we should work towards that goal and contribute what we can. The fight is not all about arms and war. Educate the future generations to come about our history in time all will fall into place. As it has done in the past.

When we were down to less than ten thousand Sikhs and gurdwara’s had been blown up( first and second Sikh holocaust) things must have looked bad but true Sikhs fought on and look what we achieved and what we have made to date I believe these are achievements to be proud of and yes there are people who will look to the negative rather that achievements these are the people I believe who are worse than open enemies of the panth.

^^^

It would work the same way Israel Georgia Kosovo were formed they had nothing but they are still here working away at survival. The reason farmers committee suicide is because they have been manipulated by centre government and are tied in to contracts and been placed under huge debts. This can all change once everyone supports the issue.

Everything is there that the country would need. The only problem is the Sikhs are not ready for an independent home land yet. Independence struggle's take hundreds of years some times. The foundation has been laid we should work towards that goal and contribute what we can. The fight is not all about arms and war. Educate the future generations to come about our history in time all will fall into place. As it has done in the past.

When we were down to less than ten thousand Sikhs and gurdwara's had been blown up( first and second Sikh holocaust) things must have looked bad but true Sikhs fought on and look what we achieved and what we have made to date I believe these are achievements to be proud of and yes there are people who will look to the negative rather that achievements these are the people I believe who are worse than open enemies of the panth.

lol...a big sigh!!

Moorkh naal na lujiye.

Your thinking doesn't matter. One alone is always wrong unless a whole collective agrees, even then a collective can be wrong, however whatsoever happens, is because the Divine Lord wants it to be. Everything is as the Lord wants, so just some advice to you, dont think too much about your own state...instead Jap naam. lol..these meaningless arguments are just a waste of time, which is what you will realise, when HE himself does kirpa.

Are you under 19, 17, 15 etc (just asking)? Get a degree first, try to go around the world, atleast a few other countries except india england or n.america. You'll learn a lot of things. Try thinking OUT of your "OUR OWN STATE" mindset and you will find that its really not needed. It is already ours.

And Mitr pyaareo, we know whats the state of Israel and Palestine, now dont we...actually you dont, go spend a week over there or better in baghdad and you will get SOME idea of what you spoke off in the above post.

baaki, naam japle, jada tension na le, BP high hojuga:)

Vaheguru

Raj bina nahin dharam chale hai dharam bina sabh dale male hai koi kisee ko raj na dhehe jo lai hai so nij bal sae lai hai.

Anyway, if Guru Maharaj did not beleive in Khalsa Raj, why would he have created FIVE Thrones of political authority? Does this not tell you that Guru Sahib himself has chosen that land for the rule of the Khalsa?