How To Tie American Punjabi Sikh Style Turban

Guest _DAS_

in my opinion gol dastaar or dumala should be worn because that allows ur forehead to touch the floor when you matha tek. thats tha whole point of matha teking so that your forehead touches the floor. Most nok dastaars dont let your matha touch the floor

wjkk wjkf

the whole point to matha tek is to give your mat to guru sahib and take guru sahib's mat. it means you are at the guru's darbar to learn and not to just do pakhand and rub your nose on the ground, and bang your head on the floor, eat some parshad and langar, do some gossip, then peace out.

peace.

you seem to have misunderstood me. i didnt mean that the only reason you matha tek is to have your forehead touch the floor. by matha teking you are respecting guru ji and saying that they are the highest of the high. what i meant was that the proper way to bow to guru ji would be to have your forhead touch the floor and a lot of nok dastaars dont let you do this as they have a pointy bit sticking out :)

wjkk wjkf