Christian Preacher Speaks Against Sikhi On You Tube

Mehtab Singh

^^^^^Didn't you any have better words?

Shame on you guys. If this is what 'Sikh Sangat' of today thinks then i can see where Sikhi is going in future. Why do you guys have to mock someone's appearence if you don't want to reason with him. At least Sikhs in this world shouldn't think like this, afterall we ourselves experience race hate also leading to physical attacks solely for our appearence and we are the ones fighting against it. Are these our true colours? And all that see god in everyone is just fake $hit. That's hypocrisy.

C'mon guys if you really love sikhi then debate with him logically and not pelt him with such hatred. What's the use of having such true and poora Guru if we still can't take any matt from him. This surely aint the sikhi way.

For Sikhs on a Sikh forum to smack of such hatred is shocking for me.

It’s true. It is a shame that no one has the intelligence to engage this gentlemen with a debate in which it would not take a lot to show him the errors of his way, and also point out the inadequacies of his argument. He has not mocked your sikhi but just put his points forward. Answer him back in a civilised manor if you are capable of this. Also this does not mean to list a whole load of contradictions about Christianity but some real arguments about the strengths of Sikhism not to display your personal weaknesses as a human……………………

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if this guys christianity is so great why didnt the christains make the donkey a holy animal and worship that as the hindus did with the cow?

First of all that doesn't really make much sense. What is so great about having a sacred animal? Please elaborate wth your on about, and secondly why is your name chamaarblood if you was a real Sikh, you wouldn't use references to one's caste. Oh and finally, please don't burn me alive over my comment it's just an opinion.

WJKK, WJKF!

to chamar blood guy

Guru Granth Sahib is our eternal Guru not a book and also its bhagat ravidas not guru ravidas Guru Nanak Dev Ji included bhagats bani so all should be greatful to Guru Nanak for this just remember who uplifted Bhagat Ravidas it wasnt no Hindu Idol like the ones some ravidas gurdwareh have but was the 1st master Guru Nanak Dev Ji

THERE IS ONLY ONE KHALSA PANTH

there may only be one Khalsa however who determines whos in Khalsa? It definately isn't all the Amritdharee's in the world! And it isn't all Sikhs, im guessing the way Guru Gobind Singh ji describes his Khalsa is a mixture of Caste, Creed and Religious backgrounds!

You have to be Sikh to be a Khalsa no other faith