Best Place To Live In Terms Of Climate And Environment

Guest G.Kaur

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=1660

ijQY jwie bhY myrw siqgurU so Qwnu suhwvw rwm rwjy ]

jithhai jaae behai maeraa sathiguroo so thhaan suhaavaa raam raajae ||

Wherever my True Guru goes and sits, that place is beautiful, O Lord King.

gurisKNØI so Qwnu BwilAw lY Duir muiK lwvw ]

gurasikha(n)aee so thhaan bhaaliaa lai dhhur mukh laavaa ||

The Guru's Sikhs seek out that place; they take the dust and apply it to their faces.

gurisKw kI Gwl Qwie peI ijn hir nwmu iDAwvw ]

gurasikhaa kee ghaal thhaae pee jin har naam dhhiaavaa ||

The works of the Guru's Sikhs, who meditate on the Lord's Name, are approved.

:BOW:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Europe has almost lost its soveireignity due to its complete dependance on Russian natural gas for existance. I feel in the future one must try to be at a place with moderate climate, less population density, abundant fresh water(water is life) and good growing season. BC has all this. Regarding some "gavar" punjabis, u can always find some people that match ur level of thinking. I personally dont really feel the need to have too many people around me. Do amritvela, do ur job, in the evening go to Gurdwara( u have lots of Guru ghars in BC) and then sleep. No point in wasting time in unrequired, un-needed interaction with fellow mortals.

XHarinder Ji,

So when u moving to BC? I'll tell Gora Atheist gone Sikh due to my level of thinking to fetch you at the Airport. But again with ur level of thinking Sangat is must and when you go to Gurudwara then you'll have to deal with this Sangat and this Sangat will offer you chairs in Langar and other Sangat will oppose then comes to the Guru Ka Langar with Pizza ordered or Subway Sandwiches, how can you not interact with these people?

You want to come to my level? Try living 6yrs without talking to anyone. Only then you can come down to my level of thinking, comone be as humble as you can be.

And G.Kaur did hit the point. Thank You G.Kaur Ji.

Jo Sukh Chajju De Chaubaray, Na Balkh Na Bukharay.

Stop living in fear of future, learn to live in Present.

Guru Fateh Jio.

Vancouver/Surrey/burnaby/NewWest/Richmond/Abbotsford/Langley, BC: clean air, very nice weather, beautiful lakes, rivers, forests. Mild winters (comparitive to the rest of Igloo-land Canada). Abundant mineral resouces, off-shore oil, plenty of hydro-dam potential.

Very fertile soil in the Fraser Valley (of which a significant portion is owned by Punjabis).

Lots of katha-vachiks visit regularly. Amrit-dhari numbers continously rising since hte last 10 or so years. AKJ, Taksal have quite the presence. But also have plenty of missionary types.

Google and find out, but I think there are about 250,000 sikhs out of 3 million British Columbians.

Vancouver/Surrey/burnaby/NewWest/Richmond/Abbotsford/Langley, BC: clean air, very nice weather, beautiful lakes, rivers, forests. Mild winters (comparitive to the rest of Igloo-land Canada). Abundant mineral resouces, off-shore oil, plenty of hydro-dam potential.

Very fertile soil in the Fraser Valley (of which a significant portion is owned by Punjabis).

Lots of katha-vachiks visit regularly. Amrit-dhari numbers continously rising since hte last 10 or so years. AKJ, Taksal have quite the presence. But also have plenty of missionary types.

Google and find out, but I think there are about 250,000 sikhs out of 3 million British Columbians.

Thats great bro! It will be great if we can have a Khalsa army chaunni in BC, just as nihung singhs have chaunnis in India. We can keep horses, shastars. THAT WILL BE AMAZING!