Best Place To Live In Terms Of Climate And Environment

People need to think of the Earth as a pind. We are all from the same village. The Khalsa Raj will be ruler of the whole pind or earth. People tend to think where they are is the best when everything has pros/cons except God.

Live within God and all other issues vanish in the blink of an eye, live within the world and it will crush you like an elephant standing on an egg for eternity.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru,

Best place to live is anywhere but as goes for climate it's San Francisco, Bay Area. But landscape is dry not much greenery. Human body is a best at adopting to what ever climate it adjusts to it accordingly on it's own and adjusts very fast. It's your mind which fears that certain area is hot or cold. As goes for Greenery then Vancouver area is good but again it rains there and it's cold. Lot of pendu Punjabi's love it as climate is very good when it come to growing some weed or poopy's (Doday). It's mini Punjab and majority of the youths are involved in drug trafficing as they only work 6months and rest of the 6months are spent sitting ideal planning how to get drugs across border.

Khalsa Raj: Harinder Singh Ji, Sikhism is all about POWER of ONE, thanks for limiting Khalsa Raj to Punjab. Guru Gobind Singh Ji never claimed the land maybe for this very reson that Khalsa should not be limited to certain area. Khalsa is going to be Universal, One Khalsa, One Planet & maybe beyond that, we cannot tie it's limits.

In comming 30yrs Punjab's Green revolution will end as it will have no water. It has become Bahiya land and let them defend the borders of India and let India test the waters of these Bahiya's on defending India. In 30yrs India on it's own will say here is your Punjab they will put in plate for you and give it to you. By then they will divert all the waters and resource drained out.

Hinduism has it's roots deep in India and if you look at the history it has routed every other religion from India and it is having problems with Sikhism, so new tact is out Alter history of Sikhism. We know the real history so we protest but those RSS books are out there and commings generations will fail to tell which is the real one and this tact is not new, in India slowly they will mingle in Sikhism into hinduism.

We should thank to Khalistan movement that today Sikhs are spread out all over the world. Now Sikhism have roots in real Democratic countries and the Plant of Sikhism is growing and fruit of it will be quite Juicy. Have we been limited to Punjab then Sikhism would've not spreaded out but now we are growing in numbers. Let indian hindu Govt repeat another 84 and watch Sikhs will hail in from all over the world and every country in the world will hail on India like no other. We still need time to grow, We need our roots to grow stronger. Punjab is Sikh homeland and in Khalsa Raj (Universal Raj) Punjab can be Capitol and Khalsa can rule.

How about this theory Harinder Singh Ji?

OR

If each indivual becomes Khalsa and Khalsa Raj is right there, Play Ranjit Nagara daily after Simran and that is Khalsa Land. Sikhs all over the world doing Simran and playing Ranjit Nagara is Khalsa Raj, again Khalsa Raj has no boundries, it's so Big. Power of ONE here I am talking about. Humanity might go to another Planet for settlement in comming years and A Khalsa might go to this Planet and when he steps on that planet that will also be Khalsa Raj.

I hope you understand what I am saying, I've given you the concept and now it's readers job to think of the unlimited possiblties on Khalsa Raj

When we will start to look at the begger Picture? Akal Purakh can see that and willing to give us what we ask for so don't ask for little Punjab to be Khalsa Raj as it will be so small. Let Sikhi spread and Guru's Land Punjab will be part of it for sure but Khalsa Raj will be lot bigger than your limited thinking.

Think positive enough blood shed has taken place and is taking place, have postive thinking (Chardi Kalan) and Khalsa Raj will come back without UNFORGETTABLE DESTRUCTION AND DEATHS.

Guru Fateh Jio.

Khalsa raj will be all over the world, but Punjab will be the base, the place within the 5 takhts will be the base of khalsa raj.

sydney is cool, dosnt get way too hot in summer and winter temperature normally isnt in the minus. and whats this talk of khalsa raaj lately, its not gonna happen till we keep figting among ourselves, instead of looking at someone as son of guru gobind singh ji we look at him as a nihangs or akj, then we try our best to criticize someone...i could go on but you get the point. but thats another topic.

Gurfatehji,

Ever thought of Cheerapunji.. it is so calm with untouched climate, weather and environment.

cherrapunji is the wettest place in the world, it lies in the east of India, which is not a safe place if China uses nukes against India.

Vancouver, Surrey seems to me the best place to live. Great climate , water resources, fresh air, people aware about global warming , government taxing companies for carbon pollution. Havins said that, this area is quite prone to earthquakes.

Sikhs in cold places in Europe shud seriously think to migrate to BC. I am warning u people, GET THE HELL OUT OF UR PLACE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE......

Take my predictions seriously, i am a real true sant babaa, hahahahaha

Sikhs in cold places in Europe shud seriously think to migrate to BC. I am warning u people, GET THE HELL OUT OF UR PLACE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE......

Take my predictions seriously, i am a real true sant babaa, hahahahaha

Migration based on what? Enough FOB's over there. Visiting is OK but living you can't even think about when majority population is Gavar.

Some lady wanted "pi-epa" from me and it took me about 20mins to figure out that she wanted straw.

Then other one was asking me if I ever had a "Pee-Ja & Sttraaa-Bary chake"

She asked me what I do so I told her that I do Janitorial work and recently have been promoted just to clean the toilets with brush, at this she told me that she works in a Candy Factory wrapping candies and she does this sitting in Couch.

A Year ago my borther in law moved there and couldn't stand it and was back in 3 months.

Next topic how to deal with Fobness?

Europe has almost lost its soveireignity due to its complete dependance on Russian natural gas for existance. I feel in the future one must try to be at a place with moderate climate, less population density, abundant fresh water(water is life) and good growing season. BC has all this. Regarding some "gavar" punjabis, u can always find some people that match ur level of thinking. I personally dont really feel the need to have too many people around me. Do amritvela, do ur job, in the evening go to Gurdwara( u have lots of Guru ghars in BC) and then sleep. No point in wasting time in unrequired, un-needed interaction with fellow mortals.

Khalsa Raj

I liked you post. I think alot of people mistake khalsa to mean Sikh. Raj karega khalsa does not mean sikhs will rule.. Khalsa means pure one. This means it could be anyone of any belief but as long as they are representing the sach of dharam and God ie pure one. And the concept of raj is not ruling over land but its saying that those people who are pure (khalsa) are the true rulers.

Although I don't mind the khalistan movement adopting this as their slogan I do think people should understand the real meaning of this phrase is not about land. its about being true to your dharam and God where ever you are.