Sant Mani Singh Leaves This Earth To Be One With The Creator

Inderjit S

About not knowing about Mani Singh's earlier life, I don't know anything about childhood but in early days he was in the akhand kirtani jatha known as Resham Singh. Then at some point bhai sahib believed he needed to go down the path of doing parchaar in UK. He was a very strict sarbloh bebeki and I believe he kept this rehit strictly even after changing himself to Sant Mani Singh.

We should try and learn guns from gursikhs. This gursikh seemed to have love and compassion and certainly did his naam/bani.

• 7 months later...

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

I have been reading the comments people have made over the last week, I have just joined the site today as I felt the need of sharing some of my thoughts, not sure if this is the way that I am supposed to do so or even if I am permitted in doing so....but

I would just like to say that I had the great pleasure in meeting Baba ji and doing his darshan, listening to his bachan, doing beantee, being a part of his sangat and have also been lucky enough to do some seva for Baba Ji.

Baba ji has touched ours and many other lives in so many ways that we are not even aware of the extent. Words can not express our gratitude and I thank the mighty God for this. We knew nothing and were nothing before we met Baba Ji, he has taught many lessons in life and showed us the right path in life, given us faith and was a great support to us. We still have so much more to learn.

Baba ji has given me strength and confidence that I did not have before and this will stay with me forever.

At first I thought we had lost our Baba Ji and was distraught, never experienced this empty and sickening feeling before - our thoughts are selfish, what were we going to do without him, who is going to be there for us now?? But now I know that Baba Ji is still with us and will stay with us forever.

Brahm Giani Sadh Jeeve Nahin Marta

Baba ji, thank you for coming into our lives, saanu apnay charan na joori rakna

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

baba mani singh ji said that the sant who was after them sant baba surinder singh ji has the exact same amount of kamaee. sant baba surinder singh ji is now the head of akal bunga jatha base in subhana baba ji regurlarly comes to uk twice a year

even after changing himself to Sant Mani Singh.

He wasnt AKJ ever he followed strict Nihang Singh rehat.

He never changed himself to Sant Mani Singh, Baba Naurang Singh Ji gave him this name and said please be next jatherdar of GNNSJ. baba Ji said no. He criticized the wrong practices at GNNSJ such as matha tek to human beings. baba Ji was a true patron of Khalsa rehat maryada. Baba Ji first had self realization on a canal pathway very very close to Vadda Gurdwara on Smethwich High Street

• 6 months later...

I had sangat with baba jee, baba jee were a puuran rehatvaan chardi kalaa mahapurkh, with immense gyaan and vidhiya, Its a great loss to the panthEnlightenmentA great pain arose in Sant Mani Singh in 1990 that so many years had passed yetenlightenment had not arrived. He was crippled emotionally, tears were running downhis eyes, he was going crazy from dawn to dusk, the heartache was accelerating just asthe floods of the river in the rainy season flowing with such force. A great pain floodedhis heart with sorrow and agony. In the east they call this phenomenon ‘vairag’. Whilstdescribing this moment he said “Sadness has its own qualities. It can give you gifts thatnothing else can; happiness never goes as deep as sadness because only sadness cantake you deeper than anything else. The inner me was screaming I just could nottolerate it, it was getting to me. It was almost a state of madness.”He went on to say “The craziness was I didn’t know if I believed. I didn’t know if Ibelieved The whole phenomenon gave birth to enlightenment. Unexpectedly thephenomenon came into existence, something or some familiar energy arose that waspulling me towards the canal, and here near the canal was an embankment of trees,bushes and brambles. I tried to divert my mind to something else but I didn’t succeed.The pull was like a magnet it became stronger and stronger. The whole situation was outof my control, I couldn’t stay any longer and it became impossible! A gentle silence hungover the bank of the trees, I was thrilled by the place! it was a perfect place. My headwas exploding with great force. I had never experienced this phenomenon before.Suddenly I lost all consciousness and dropped to the ground.”About enlightenment he said “Enlightenment has always been sudden, nothing canreally be said about enlightenment. There are no words to describe what is happening.The experience is far deeper than the words. The word enlightenment comes close tothe experience but the closer comes blissfulness. Then even closer the word ecstasy.But beyond that there are no words. The experience is far deeper than ecstasy itself.Nothing can be said about enlightenment because all you know is from the outside.Enlightenment is from within. Once you are enlightened it is impossible for yourenlightenment to fade. You wouldn’t have to put a veil over your face the way Moses did,because enlightenment is not achieved and there is no technique that can bringenlightenment in existence. This is a great opportunity for us to learn. Now we canunderstand that Moses wasn’t enlightened. Whatever Moses did was an effort to achieveand the essence to that is sadness. Paul describes his efforts in the Bible. He goes onsaying ‘Moses has spent forty days in the Mountain of Sinai, but what ever happened itwas temporary.’ For an example his face began to radiate, reflect light, but sadly it wasall temporary. Enlightenment isn’t temporary. Nor is it a dream the way Prophet Isaiahdescribed. Enlightenment is a stage of awareness. For an example dreams only comeinto existence while you’re asleep. There is no possibility of dreams coming intoexistence whilst your wide-awake. You can’t be hallucinated because there is anexperience. Dreaming is hallucinating, creating imaginations, and creating imaginationsis a stage of fiction. Enlightenment is beyond hallucination. You will not be hallucinatedthe way the Bible records Elijah, the Prophet’s events that he heard still small of God butsaw nothing. Jesus said ‘God is like love’ Why has Jesus said this? Because nothingcan be said about love. The only way to know is to become a lover. But the lover has todisappear, love can only be known when you love absolutely.”“From this nightmare coming back into existence my body was so light, light as afeather. I was loosing gravity. Some energy was elevating me. I can’t elaborate anymore. It was happening I could not prevent it. It was out of my control. I was trying toavoid it. I had broken through the phenomenal. I was absolutely drunk on the divine, sodrowned, and so drunk, in the beatitude of realization. Divine was flourish. I wasintoxicated with divine. The ecstasy was uncontrollable; I was ruptured into eternal bliss.Sant Mani Singh had an amazing naïve character and would say “I am a very simpleman. As a matter of fact, very ordinary, capable of making mistakes, don’t have anyqualities of any kind, I have something to be proud of, a ray of light penetrated upon me.”His honorable beloved Mani Singh, had not just illuminated us on enlightenment but alsotalked on various other subjects; which in the age of darkness have been misunderstoodbecause of our lack of intelligence. Some of these are elaborated upon briefly below.LoveIn San Francisco, California he said “What is love? It is madness, where you looseconsciousness, the greatest drug even that exists on Earth. The only difference is it’s aninner chemistry. Love is crucifixion. Only love is the light in which life becomes known,what we call resurrection. Only in love are you truly transformed. In reality you will onlyfeel life when you are in love. Love opens windows towards the beyond. The love peopletalk about is the phenomenon of the mind. The love of the mind is like a dream becauseit is from the mind and only the mind can dream and the dream can’t be reality. This lovecannot be eternal. So what is eternal love? When love comes out of mediation, it’squalities are different from the ones of the mind. The love of the mind – thee essence ofit is foolishness. You fall in love, the love of meditation, thee essence is wisdom, you risein love. Wisdom can’t be attained. You can gather as much knowledge, learn thescriptures by heart, still there will be no wisdom. Wisdom is that which liberates you. Inthis love there is a quality, just as a light surrounds the flame. The quality of lovesurrounds you. Whoever comes close, he/she will be enchanted, enriched, and this loveof quality will shower around you. This is the real longing of the heart. Remember, oncea person starts feigning, feigning is a stage of pseudo living. His whole life becomesfalse because love is the centre of life. Love is the ultimate purpose of life – the destinyof life.”Then he said, “First you have to love yourself. Only then can you radiate and reach toothers. When you are in love, it is illogical. There is no logic, no reason. It’s irrational,that is why liking has nothing to do with loving, Liking has logic, there are many reasonsas to why you like a person. Generations and generations have misunderstood the wordlove. Automatically they start thinking about sex, without them even realizing that sexhas nothing to do with love.”Then he goes on describing the phenomenon of love. “love is like a spring breeze. Itcomes and when it comes it brings a tremendous fragrance, the Odor of Sanctify. Itgives you the feeling that it will remain forever. The feeling is so strong that you cannotdoubt it. This love is divine. Love has always been God expressing himself. Love is thealchemy, where there is love, ego doesn’t exist. That’s what I always said, love isspiritual and only love can change lives. Only in love is there reconciliation and a greattransformation. That is why a man of love faces more difficulties. That is the fundamentalfact of life. Where there is no love, life is about to move smoothly.When asked if one can dissolve with another he replied, “When you burn two lamps in aroom, they meet. The light meets. You can’t divide the first light from the second light.Still there is a difference. You can bring them close, even then their flames will remaindifferent. The light will dissolve into each other. You can’t melt into each other. Only yourlight can melt in the other – your outer aura.”GodWhen asked about God at Orange County, California, sympathetically he replied, “Youcan’t say its reality. You certainly can’t say it’s a fiction because something exists. Thatsomething needs to be experimented. Nothing can be said about God. You can studyabout God but nothing has been known because all you know is from the outside, whatwe would call external. Until you enter from within, the internal can’t be known. Bystudying about God, you will miss the whole concept and the consequence to that is thatyou are left with knowledge only. To know is to enter the kingdom, to become one witheternity. Knowledge is from the outside and has nothing what so ever to do with God.Because God is happening.”“Nothing is hidden from God because God is the inside of everything. The inside knowsall. You can hide something from others, but you can’t hide it from yourself. And it isthere that God is hidden.”He went on to say “Why have we invented so many names for God? There must be acertain reason, because God cannot be named, a name can easily be changed, but Godremains the same. So why has God been addressed? Because there are momentswhen you would like to scream out your inner feelings to God in sheer joy. Some nameis needed. Muslim Sufis invented ninety-nine names of God that are so beautiful, butwhy not a hundred? Ninety-nine looks a bit incomplete. There is a certain reason thehundredth name is kept silent and that is the true name of God, which of course can’t beuttered. That is why Guru Nanak said ‘Satnam’. Your name is thee truth. But in realityyou can’t utter it because it will lose its’ beauty. It remains un-uttered at the deepest coreof the heart. What is God’s true name? Nobody knows that all the names are man’screation. The true name of God is the existence that surrounds you.”How can one call Him by all His names? The wise give him namesaccording to His manifestations – Jap Sahib, Guru Gobind Singh JiHe goes on saying. “those kind (the irreligious) of people haven’t known anything ofspiritual experience. They’ve never felt any presence of God. The only way to receiveGod is to drop all your searching and seeking. The real question is recognition, notsearch, and the only way to know God is to live God.”For further information please pm the originator of the topicbaba jees picture at the astaan in smethwick

Vahiguroo this is just amazing. Words of pearls, diamonds, lotus and never ending ocean bliss. Vahiguroo I am speechless I have nothing to say.

It's funny how the above writing didn't hit me before as I have read this thread couple of times before but all of sudden stumbled upon it tonight and it hit me... It's beautiful can't describe the feeling.. Such is play of divine. Vahiguroo

What i mean by saying puratan maryada is the maryadha guru gobind Singh ji taught in his time or the so called "Taksali" maryada that is preached by Guru ji maharajs beautiful damdami taksal today. The maryada that taksal preaches is that same maryada that guru ji Maharaj taught in his time but some people look down upon Taksal now and call it "Taksali" marydha not knowning it is actually guru jis Maryadha

Waheguru

What i mean by saying puratan maryada is the maryadha guru gobind Singh ji taught in his time or the so called "Taksali" maryada that is preached by Guru ji maharajs beautiful damdami taksal today. The maryada that taksal preaches is that same maryada that guru ji Maharaj taught in his time but some people look down upon Taksal now and call it "Taksali" marydha not knowning it is actually guru jis Maryadha

Waheguru

so which is puratan marayada hazoor sahib one or damdami taksal one?