Sant Mani Singh Leaves This Earth To Be One With The Creator

Prabh Ka simran ji, the photos are photoshopped. That photo above looks like something out of the 70s lol

Check this video to see how easy it is to change faces in an already existing photo.

'Adobe Photoshop CS6 Face Swap Tutorial'

Also look at the physiques of the previous photos of baba ji and the one you just posted. If these nindaks are seriously saying these from the same time period, they need to get their heads checked. You can see this is a full on desi Job, not each of the 'clean shaven' pictures even look alike!

As Gupt Unknown is saying, talk to the singhs who were WITH baba ji during the claimed times in the article. I have personally stayed with these singhs, all I have seen is immaculate high Jivans, nam abhiaasi Gursikhs.

I also do benti to these singhs, and Bhai Inderjit Singh Ji, to please make an official statement on half of Akal Bunga Sahib to clear these misconceptions.

Prabh Ka simran ji, You yourself have done Sangat of Baba Ji, i'm sure what you felt in their presence must be telling you that is not true.

Anyways,

Satguru Ji will always protect the honour of his Saints. In time, truth will prevail.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol what a load of rubbish, please talk to the singhs that were with Babaji all the time.

The first Sant to be born in the UK left this earth to merge with the one creator on 13th August 2008 in California, USA. Sant Mani Singh's body has been flown back to England for his funeral, which i

I had sangat with baba jee, baba jee were a puuran rehatvaan chardi kalaa mahapurkh, with immense gyaan and vidhiya, Its a great loss to the panth Enlightenment A great pain arose in Sant Mani Singh

Posted Images

Prabh Ka simran ji, the photos are photoshopped. That photo above looks like something out of the 70s lol

Check this video to see how easy it is to change faces in an already existing photo.

'Adobe Photoshop CS6 Face Swap Tutorial'

Also look at the physiques of the previous photos of baba ji and the one you just posted. If these nindaks are seriously saying these from the same time period, they need to get their heads checked. You can see this is a full on desi Job, not each of the 'clean shaven' pictures even look alike!

As Gupt Unknown is saying, talk to the singhs who were WITH baba ji during the claimed times in the article. I have personally stayed with these singhs, all I have seen is immaculate high Jivans, nam abhiaasi Gursikhs.

I also do benti to these singhs, and Bhai Inderjit Singh Ji, to please make an official statement on half of Akal Bunga Sahib to clear these misconceptions.

Prabh Ka simran ji, You yourself have done Sangat of Baba Ji, i'm sure what you felt in their presence must be telling you that is not true.

Anyways,

Satguru Ji will always protect the honour of his Saints. In time, truth will prevail.

Thank you brother - thought so. These people who do such mischief and have time to spread silly rumours like this are pathetic!

Defo not resham singh, first seen him whilst he was in teens in Smethwick where he grew up and he was a full kesdhari.....

If anyone comes across the author of the Facebook page. .. ohnu banda banaa deo!

• 3 years later...