Guru Gobind Singh Prophesised Khalsa Raj!

Most Sau Sakhis are tampered with. Versions were circulated (with appropriate changes) during the mutiny of 1857, prophesising a joint Anglo-Sikh victory over the Mughals. The Namdharias circulated versions in the 1860s supporting the claim of Ram Singh to be a reincarnation of Guru Gobind Singh and the future ruler of Hindustan. The supporters of Maharaja Duleep Singh impressed upon him a version in the 1880s prophesying his return to the Punjab as Maharaja with the help of the Russians.

New editions of the Sau Sakhi continue to appear to boost the claims of impostors.

Now, in 1984, a Sant in Phagwara from Dukhniwaran Sahib Gurdwara, gave a part [1 sakhi of the 100] of the real Sau Sakhi to my uncle who is a kathavachak and granthi. My uncle gave it to my dad, and both distributed it amongst people. This sakhbi mentioned the establishment of Khalsa Raj...

My dad says he doesnt remember that clearly anymore, but hes sure such things are mentioned in it.. My dad said, that half page had become true by June 1984... And Half had yet to become...

Some things from the part that had already become true:

1) A widow will sit on Delhi Throne (referring to Indira Gandhi)

2) A Jarnail will rise and fortify Akal Takht Sahib (referring to Sant Ji)

and many other things

Some things from the part that is yet to become true:

1) Extreme Big destruction going to take place in Majha area of Punjab.

2) Big destruction in Doaba and Malwa.

3) Small scale destruction in Delhi areas.

And after this Khalsa Raj going to be established.

My father says, the last part is going to be true when a country, he thinks Pakistan, will have nuclear war with Hindustan. And then only will Khalsa Raj be established....

I'll ask my uncle when he comes to Belgium... And then will post with more details...

Im pretty sure its true.

My uncle gonna come for Europe tour by November... So, he'ill tell my all in details and it will be better when i see and talk to him physically....

Just wait some time.

I have some doubts about Raj Namah and Karni Namah... But maybe they are true... I'm really awaiting my uncle...

I also believe the karni nama and raj nama to be untrue. Satguru Nanak Sahib speaks in Satguru Sri Granth Sahib Jee... Our attention should be in Sri Guru Granth Sahib JI not in karni nama and raj nama.

sunnybondsingh84 veerji, how would sangat know that this sau sakhi wasnt produced post 84?...

personally i dont believe our Satguru Sahibaan wanted us to dwell on any prophesies. Our dasam duar holds the answer to everything, so why would we need any prophesies :6 .... then again, i may be wrong.

My own research leads me to believe that prophesies in general are often believed to be (remotely) true due to the by vague descriptions by the foreteller.

Please note: the black text above is in no way a reference to Satguru Granth Sahib Ji, or any other Gurbani.

forgive me for mistakes written...

vgjkkvgjkf

the real handwritten version of sau sakhi by guru gobind singh ji maharaj is in british hands sumwhere in london, the british took it when they did raaj in india because maharaj had wrote alot of things about the british doing raaj and other things yet to come