Guru Gobind Singh Prophesised Khalsa Raj!

there were actually 5 granths of sau sakhi. some originals were saved in sant deras.

Sunnybondsingh84 ji, coudl you share the name of the sant? I've heard something similar from a friend. his dad used to do sangat with a bhramgyani, who said that the majha area of punjab would be destroyed. he said that anandpur sahib area woudl be ok.

The only prophecy that can be confirmed is the one that is the story of the Pipal Tree. For if it still exists in Punjab it can be seen...

The Tenth Master, Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji and his Sikhs were

travelling south. There was, on the way, a village by the name of saheva.

As they neared the village, they came to a grove of Jand trees. Here the

Sikhs asked the Guru if this might be a good place to stop and rest. The

Guru agreed and they made their camp.

After the camp was set up, the Guru told his men to go and look for a Pipal

tree (fig tree). They replied, "But Sir, the Pipal treedoesn't grow in this

region, for it is very arid here and the Pipal tree grows where there is

water. "Go and look" replied the Guru. The Sikhs went out to search for the

Pipal tree but returned without success. "Go and look again" said the Guru.

One Sikh climbed to the top of the highest Jand tree to look in all

directions, but still he saw no Pipal tree. Climbing down from the tree he

told the Guru that although he could not see a Pipal tree growing anywhere

around the camp, there was a tiny sapling of a Pipal tree growing in the

roots of the big Jand tree.

On seeing the sapling, the Master spoke thus: "This sapling will grow into

a mighty tree. When it overshadows the parent Jand tree and overwhelms it,

that is the time for the Order of the Khalsa to grow in large numbers. They

shall achieve recognition in the direction and the countires of the West.

Then the flag of True Religion shall be implanted there. The Sikhs shall

become sovereign in the Sikh homelands and then become the decision

makers." On hearing this the Sikhs made a deep obeisance and said, "Glory

be to the Guru and the True Master."

In 1862, whent he British were in India, Sir Attar Singh, the chief of

Bahadur sent this prophecy of Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji to Queen

Victoria in England. That the Queen took the prophecy seriously there is no

doubt, for she asked the royal scientists what the rate of growth of the

Pipal tree was known to be. When they told her that it would be 100-150

years until the Pipal tree overshadowed the parent tree, she breathed a

sigh of relief.

In 1957 or thereabouts, it was reported that the Pipal tree was equal in

height to the parent Jand tree. Based on this, we can expect some

significant events to take place in the next few decades that will cause

this prophecy of the Guru to be fullfilled!

The above is taken from THE VOICE OF TRUTH (Sach Di Avaaj) Vol. 1 No. 1 & 2

which is publiched by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa Garh Malaysia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------

Do You Know?

* Within the pages of Sikh history, it is recorded prophecy of sahib Sri

Guru Gobind Singh Ji that there shall one day be 960,000,000 Pure Ones who

shall rise up in the West and shall guide this earth. sahib Sri Guru Tegh

Bahadur Ji meditated facing the West because he had said that the rule of

the Khalsa would come from that direction. And in one of his Hukan Namas,

Sri Guru Hargobind Ji says that those in the West will become Khalsa.

Sahib Sri Guru Singh ji had a white hawk which had a very special job. In

those days, enemy forces used messanger pigeons to send messages between

Delhi and Lahore. The white hawk was so gentle that it could go after a

pigeon and bring it down without hurting it in any way. This was important

because once a pigeon loses even a feather out of a wing, it is noticeable.

Once down, the message the pigeon carried was read and put back, and the

bird was allowed to fly away again and the enemy never suspected a thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------

The following sermon was recorded by Bhai Mani Singh in Bhagat Ratnavali

and by Kavi santokh singh in Suraj Prakash.

"To be a Sikh is to grow steadily in spiritual expereince like a tree.

humility forms the root of Sikh Dharm. Without it this faith dwindles and

dies in the soul of man. Service of humility should be deemed the branches

of this tree, while charity is its shade. When one associates with holy men

for enriching oneself, then the leaves and buds of Sikh Dharm emerge from

it. To understand the divine Word is to acquire the fruit of Sikh Dharm. He

truly is a Sikh whose inward life leads to the understanding that the Atma

(Soul) is the reality, while the material world is transient.

Oh yeah! i just came upon an old old book. My people were digging up earth for borewell pump and after around eighty feet i came upon an odd but ancient looking stairway that led down. i went down the stairs and after going down for about two days i came upon an ancient sage meditating. he opened his eyes and looked at me. he handed me a pamphlet that he had just printed from his notebook (it was mac). he told me to go back and read it when i have reached back to earth.i had many questions i wanted to ask and know just how did he possess a laptop. i asked him will i ever see him again? he replied the answer in the pamphlet. i started going back and upon reaching surface again as soon as i stepped upon land the stairway vanished. i read from the pamphlet and the following words were written on it-

WHAT A JOKE!!

Fateh ji

Khalsa Raaj.... not just Sikhs, but all ppl of the world who shall be pure of heart and mind - Body and soul.

we shall not be here to see this time, I think we should just try to be Good ppl (sikh, muslim, hindu..)

Vaheguru Naam and good deeds are the only way forward.

Fateh ji

Raj Namah and Karni Namah raise few doubts... Because i don't think Guru Ji would say things like "destroy the unbelievers" etc

Well, my father doesn't know the name of the Sant.

Only he knows is this: He was a Sant at Dukhniwaran Sahib Gurdwara in Phagwara. After he had given that excerpt of Sau Sakhi to my uncle, he was caught by police... And released a long time after it...

AZMAZING BRO sunny love kirtan!!! My dad says that document resembles the one he saw!!!

There is also written about the RANDI (widow) and fortification of Harmandar!!!

Hes pretty sure its that one.. He says maybe there was small difference.. But it was like that...

I also remember a prophecy made by Guru Gobind Singh Ji, I dunno whether it's true or not, but apparently when the 3rd time the Harmandir Sahib was attacked, he would come to do Matta Tekh.

This is true... Recently a Kathavachak who has great knowledge of the Khalistan movement narrated experiences of Operation Blue Star. He said during the attack a Singh was on top of Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib and he could see Sri Guru Gobind Singh at Darshan Deori - he shouted loudly and then narrated how Maharaj went to Darbar Sahib and paid his respects and upon return gave out chole bhatoore to the Singhs in battle.

Most Sau Sakhis are tampered with. Versions were circulated (with appropriate changes) during the mutiny of 1857, prophesising a joint Anglo-Sikh victory over the Mughals. The Namdharias circulated versions in the 1860s supporting the claim of Ram Singh to be a reincarnation of Guru Gobind Singh and the future ruler of Hindustan. The supporters of Maharaja Duleep Singh impressed upon him a version in the 1880s prophesying his return to the Punjab as Maharaja with the help of the Russians.

New editions of the Sau Sakhi continue to appear to boost the claims of impostors.

..then u said..

Now, in 1984, a Sant in Phagwara from Dukhniwaran Sahib Gurdwara, gave a part of the real Sau Sakhi to my uncle who is a kathavachak and granthi. My uncle gave it to my dad, and both distributed it amongst people.

..talk about shooting yourself in the foot even before presenting the argument :rolleyes:

Anyone else see this... ?

....but on a side note

1) Extreme Big destruction going to take place in Majha area of Punjab.

2) Big destruction in Doaba and Malwa.

3) Small scale destruction in Delhi areas.

And after this Khalsa Raj going to be established.

havent these points already happened ie: Nov/Oct 84?? Depends on your interpretation of "destruction"