Guru Gobind Singh Prophesised Khalsa Raj!

"Brother, for me IT IS THE REAL SAU SAKHI. I dont care if u believe or not."

okay ... i get what i needed out of you, my point here is that you believe that this is the real sau sakhi, do not force your views on to others on this forum or anybody else for that matter by writing in a bias manner, when you say things like ...

"Now, in 1984, a Sant in Phagwara from Dukhniwaran Sahib Gurdwara, gave a part of the real Sau Sakhi to my uncle who is a kathavachak and granthi. "

just because you believe it to be true doesnt mean it is, im sorry to be the one breaking this to you. so please dont write in a bias manner in your posts. however this is not to say that your uncle has/hasnt got the real version. Im saying you shouldnt use half baked truths to somehow back your views.

"Everybody knows that the Sau Sakhi of Namdharis is fake, as it claimed Namdharis Guru would conquer India. That Guru died but couldn't conquer India, so OBVIOUSLY its fake."

I still dont understand what you are trying to get at here ... was the gurus mission to conquer india or something ? could you please give me the excerpt of the "sau sakhi of namdharis" where it says this ... because im assuming here you did actually read it yourself and arent just writing what you have above on word of mouth theory

and also bond singh ji if it was so obvious i wouldnt have asked

"The one of Dalip Singh is fake too, as Dalip Singh has died, and he wasn't able to get back his kingdom... "

2. I'm referring to Maharaja Ranjit Singh.

<<< your seperate post to the quote above

so when you write dalip singh you mean ranjit singh ???

Sat Sri Akaal

i have to agree with sunny, i have also read those sakhis and they are obviously fake as the stuff stated in them has not happened, and as for the namdhari sakhi, i dont even consider that a sakhi, its more a pile of trash as namdharis aint sikhs, they r simply idiots with turbans on. The only sakhi that has the closest resembelence to what has happened is the one sunny veer is going on about and i myself have been told of this sakhi and the stuff mentioned is very similar to what has been stated by sunny. Why is everyone questioning what has been said by the 10th guru anyway, Raj karega khalsa Aki rahi na koi has definatly been said anyway hasnt it! have faith.

gian virdi your that namdhari who lives on hambrough road southall aint u?

fateh

paaji harinder singh ji! Fateh!

what sakhis are real and which ones are fake? Who's the publisher of the truthful ones? I've got a friend in Punjab who works as a Historian maybe he could research them for me!

As for posting some bodys whereabouts on the internet? Its morally not right is it? Even if he is an 'enemy'!

Bhai khanaya ji is a brilliant example of this! Just remember his Sakhi and our beloved Dasam Patshah's Sri Mukhvaakha!

chadni kaur, i did not mention weather the sakhi sunny and me have heard about is real or fake i said it has the closest resemblence to what has happened and OBVIOUSLY anybody would figure out that if something is stated in a sakhi and it does not happen then its fake, and thats what the namdhari sakhi (which i dont consider to be 1 as they aint sikhs) and the sakhi of maharaja duleep singh have got to be fake as its common sense to figure that out. those stupid kukas belive their beloved guru ram is still alive in jail somewhere and hes going to come back...... I was simply asking gian a question, and i think only he should respond to that not you. if it is that gian, then that KUKA has no right to be posting on sikh issues.

paaji harinder singh ji! Fateh!

what sakhis are real and which ones are fake? Who's the publisher of the truthful ones? I've got a friend in Punjab who works as a Historian maybe he could research them for me!

As for posting some bodys whereabouts on the internet? Its morally not right is it? Even if he is an 'enemy'!

Bhai khanaya ji is a brilliant example of this! Just remember his Sakhi and our beloved Dasam Patshah's Sri Mukhvaakha!

Sorry Chandni Kaur but a non-Sikh hasn't the right to interfere in any Sikh matter. And why do u need a proof for anything?

And how can u be sure that historian friend of urs is right? And we (me and Harvinder ji) arent?

Veer Ji so much tension and so much hate then you have satguru jis tasveer in your avatar! its amazing, chaal koi naa!

You dont need to get angry at me, I just want to read this sau sakhi or have the name of the publisher so I can read it myself! Sorry if you got the wrong end of the sohti veera!

Fateh!

Im not saying that my friend will be right, im saying he can actually send me copies of the Sau Sakhi in question! Really Sorry Veer ji!

jera GURU granth sahib di beadbi karda, ohda koi lihaj nee karna. have i sworn at him? if hes a namdhari then why shudnt i hate him? I can have whatever picture i feel like having chandni i dont think you have the right to comment on my display pic. Fateh