When Girls Get Drunk In Public

apne

post-12439-1219738994.jpg

Daily Ajit, Jalandhar

êÇàÁÅñÅ, BE Á×Ãå-êÇàÁÅñÅ ôÇÔð ܯ ÁÅè¹ÇéÕåÅ ò¾ñ ù êËð ð¼Öä çÅ çÅÁòÅ ÕðçÅ þ, ìÅð¶ å» Õ¹Þ éÔƺ ÇÕÔÅ ÜÅ ÃÕçÅ, êð ܶ Á¾Ü ÒÜÆòé êñÅÜÅÓ ÇòÚ òÅêðÆ ØàéÅ ù ×Ô¹ éÅñ ç¶ÇÖÁÅ ÜÅò¶ å» Ç÷ñ·Å êzôÅôé Áå¶ ê¹Çñà å§åð ç¶ Õ§î ÕÅð Óå¶ ÃòÅñÆÁÅ ÇéôÅé ñ¾× Ü»ç¶ ÔéÍ ÁÅè¹ÇéÕåÅ ç¶ é» å¶ ÁôñÆñåÅ çÅ é§×Å éÅÚÍ ÜÆòé êñÅÜÅ çÆ ì¶Ãî˺à ÇòÚ ÒÕêñ â»ÃÓ Ú¾ñ ÇðÔÅ ÃÆ, ÇÜà ÇòÚ ôÇÔð Áå¶ ÁÅÃ-êÅÃ ç¶ ÁÃð ðÃ±Ö òÅñ¶ Òâ¶-Õ¹óÆÁ»Ó é¶ êÇÔñ» éôÅ ÕÆåÅ Áå¶ Çëð Õ¹Þ Õ¹óÆÁ» é¶ ÒòÅè±Ó Õ¾êó¶ ñÅÔ Ã¹à¶ Áå¶ éÅÚ ×Åä¶ çÅ ç½ð ô¹ðÈ Õð ÇñÁÅÍ ÇÂö ç½ðÅé ÇÕö îéÚñ¶ é¶ ÇÂÕ Õ¹óÆ ù ÁÅêä¶ éÅñ ÕÅð ÇòÚ ÇñÜÅä çÆ Ç÷ç ÕÆåÆ, å» ñóÕÆ ÇÜÃ é¶ ñ¾Õ ç¹ÁÅñ¶ Õ¾êó¶ 寺 ÇÂñÅòÅ Õ¹Þ òÆ éÔƺ ÃÆ êÅÇÂÁÅ ìÅÔð ç½óÆ, êð ØìðÅÔà Áå¶ éô¶ çÆ ÔÅñå ÇòÚ À¹Ô Ô¯àñ ç¶ ñÅÁé ÇòÚ ÔÆ Çâ¾× êÂÆ Áå¶ ÇÂÕ Ô¯ð ñóÕÆ Ô¯àñ ç¶ ìÅÔð ÃóÕ Óå¶ ÜÅ Çâ¾×Æ, ÇÜà ÕÅðé ÁÅòÅÜÅÂÆ òÆ ð¹Õ ×ÂÆÍ ê¹ÇñÃ é¶ ÁÅ Õ¶ À¹Ã ù ÁÅêä¶ òÅÔé ÇòÚ Òñ¾ÇçÁÅÓÍ ÇÃòñ ñÅÇÂé æÅä¶ å¯º ê¹Çñà àÆî Ô¯àñ êÔ¹§ÚÆ, å» Õ¹óÆÁ» ù ÇÜèð òÆ ðÅÔ ÇçÇÃÁÅ ç½ó êÂÆÁ»Í ÕÂÆÁ» ç¶ Õ¾êó¶ êÅó ׶ Áå¶ ÕÂÆ î¹§â¶ òÆ í¾Üä ÇòÚ Ãëñ Ô¯ ׶, Çëð òÆ ê¹ÇñÃ é¶ î½Õ¶ 寺 E Õ¹óÆÁ» Áå¶ F-G ÇâÁ» ù ÇÔðÅÃå ÇòÚ ÇñÁÅ þÍ ôÅî å¾Õ Õ¯ÂÆ òÆ ê¹Çñà ÁÇèÕÅðÆ ÇÂà îÅîñ¶ Óå¶ ×¾ñ Õðé ù ÇåÁÅð éÔƺ Ô¯ÇÂÁÅÍ ÇÂÔ òÆ êåÅ ñ¾×Å þ ÇÕ ÇÂÔ ÕÅðÅ ÇÂÕ Ô¯àñ çÅ éÔƺ Ãׯº ÕÂÆ Ô¯ð éÅîÆ Ô¯àñ» ÇòÚ òÆ êÅðàÆÁ» ç¶ é» Óå¶ ÁÇÜÔÅ ÔÆ Ô¹§çÅ ÁÅ ÇðÔÅ þÍ ìà Á¾â¶ é¶ó¶ å» ôð¶ÁÅî Òç¶Ô òêÅðÓ çÅ ÕÅð¯ìÅð ò¾â¶ ê¾èð Óå¶ Ô¯ä çÆÁ» Öìð» ç¶ ìÅòܱç ê¹Çñà ÒÁ¾Ö» îÆÚÆÓ ìËáÆ þÍ Ü篺 ÇâêàÆ ÕÇîôéð êÇàÁÅñÅ âÆ.ÁËÃ. ×ð¶òÅñ éÅñ ×¾ñìÅå ÕÆåÆ ×ÂÆ å» À¹é·» ÇÕÔÅ ÒÒî˺ ôÇÔ𯺠ìÅÔð Ô», ÇÂà ñÂÆ îÅîñ¶ ìÅð¶ ÜÅäÕÅðÆ éÔƺ þÍÓÓ

Summary of above

during a dance party in patiala, boys and girls from affluent families got together for couple dancing. first they did 'nasha' and later sipped large quantities of alcohol. the girls then took off their 'extra clothing' and one girl even removed all clothing from above her legs. a boy tried to take her with him and she ran off and fell un-concious in the lawn of the hotel where the party was held. another girl fell un-concious in the middle of the road and caused the trafic to stop. police came and 'loaded' them in their vans. police is tight lipped about the case. it has come to kowledge that such parties are held on regular basis in many hotels by youngsters for fun.

post-12439-1219739056.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so blaming the parents eh?=)

not always the case though...

my dad showed me this news on ajit earlier today, and when i was in Patiala last year my moms friend was telling us about the girls on drugs and what not...and how everyone knows about it..yet not much is done to help out. (people jus talk)yes i was shocked.

dont worry engladias and knedda vasis..

..our girls are not yet on par with whatgoes on over there..

butthey sure are trying.

LOL..Come to chandigarh, in some cases its worse than the western countries.

A nice sikh family. Dad has a respected job and the girl fools around with 3- 4 different guys, goes back home and pretends to be the usual parent-abiding daughter. Cliche.