Stupid Camp

Guest no-one

Theres something very uncomfortable about this. What is so funny about some people mocking the Dhadis of Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib. If this was done in a Bollywood movie Kirpans would have come out by now. Leave the silly boliyan to the likes of Ramta, Sukhwinder Singh, you don't need to do stupid things like this.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest what a world

hi

There is always a time and a place for jokes, but i found this quite offensive. I dont know any of the people in the video, but surely they must understand how this doesnt help our rich traditions.

Guest get a life!

Get a life! Its just some guys having a laugh! Why do people always need to be so uptight 4 !!!

Dhadhis have existed before the guru's so this aint taking the mick out of them! Its just some people having a laugh! Seriously some people need to chill before calling them bafoons and stuff!

If you know the guy then speak to him directly, rather than callin him names on an internet forum mate.

Saddo's!!

Get a life! Its just some guys having a laugh! Why do people always need to be so uptight 4 !!!

Dhadhis have existed before the guru's so this aint taking the mick out of them! Its just some people having a laugh! Seriously some people need to chill before calling them bafoons and stuff!

If you know the guy then speak to him directly, rather than callin him names on an internet forum mate.

Saddo's!!

What benefit to a Sikh is this mick taking anyway? Just like Sukhwinder Singh is taking the mick out of dhadis, I can simply say I am taking the "mick" out of him by observing his bafoon like actions. That's the way mick taking goes. You don't post a video on youtube without expecting a some kind of reaction, in the video isn't he playing the role of a bafoon anyway, am I meant to see him as a great gursikh parcharak in that video? What was the overall message in the "Gilla Kacha" (translated as soiled underpants or even soiled kachera) video clip? Please tell me, because I seem to be missing it.

Next time I see Sukhwinder Singh (when he's not on stage doing kirtan or doing Gurmat parchar) I think I will approach him and take the "mick" out of him directly. I'm sure he won't mind.

An immature video especially from someone like Sukhvinder Singh who has Maharaj’s bakshish in kirtan and Gurbani. I prefer Sukhvinder Singh in his kirtan roop rather than the comedy bafoon.

I pretty much agree with the above, yeah , i know its all in good fun but i just didn't like it one single bit, felt a bit uncomfortable to watch .

i remember when there was a video about sikh student camp 3 years ago of ravinderpal singh a.k.a rumta singing some bhangra boliyaa and everyone went mad about it and started slandering everything to do with sikh student camp!! and now look.....its the reverse of wat happened there and nobody's gna do anything about it!!

also, well done rajdeep singh khalsa.......u found something to go against sikh student camp.......that is 2 years old!! get ova it!!

sorry but this thread is pathetic...!

get over it, stop siting on a forum criticising, if you have a issue with the video go and talk to (veer jee)sukhi singh .!

as for the camp well if you have issues with the organisors of the camp then have some back bone and go talk to them instead of posting on forums.!!

admin this thread has gone far enough, please concider closing it.

enough said on this thread.