Phoola Got The Taste Of His Own Medicine: Dal Khalsa

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DDT gave poola nang 7 youths who were then killed on a fake encounter. Is there any truth in this and if it is then why were the DDT liasing with a nang like phoola ?

Today we have the Samaj sitting in chadigarh protesing about a pakandi in haryana. What is Dhuma and co doing to tackle Phoola ? Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji would have resolved this situation a long time ago.

was not phools family killed ???

this is after story of phoola when he got in contact with police to save his life ... whats the pre story ...

how this thing start ...

phoola did saskar of a nihang singh who was killed by terrorist or so called sikh khadkus and challenged if any one does his saskar his family would be killed ... and why i m using terrorist here ... because its hukam of guru gobind singh ji not to do vans ghat that is kill the children and a person who kills children even of a enemy cannot be a singh but a terrorist only ... and that challenge was accepted by phoola in return his family was killed and few attempts were made to kill him to ...

then instead of going in sharan of panth and nihang singhs he went to sharan of kps gill to save his life he got men and weapons in return he told police about hidden singhs in villages ... it was then he started drinking and fell in the galat sangat and become nang ...

like many phoola was not a born nang but he was made a nang ...

p.s --- i m not a pro phoola for me he is a nang ... but one should know he lost his family before joining hands with police

thanks for that backgournd info jassa, but if he had brought the Dal Panth inot disrepute, then surley Baba Santa Singh or some other dal should have acted against him.

Also heres a little more info on poohla.

kahan singh baggi was the head of the tarna dal of baba bakala. He did mukhbari (inform) and 12 singhs were caught by police and were killed. Sukhdev Singh Sakheera killed him in return in Hazoor Sahib. Sukhdev Singh also warned that no-one shud do his sanskar as he was a traitor. Baba Santa Singh sed whoever duz sanskar of baggi will succeed baggi as tarna dal head. and poohla did it. thats how he became head of tarna dal of baba bakala.

who was poohla given farla by, and why?

was not phools family killed ???

this is after story of phoola when he got in contact with police to save his life ... whats the pre story ...

how this thing start ...

phoola did saskar of a nihang singh who was killed by terrorist or so called sikh khadkus and challenged if any one does his saskar his family would be killed ... and why i m using terrorist here ... because its hukam of guru gobind singh ji not to do vans ghat that is kill the children and a person who kills children even of a enemy cannot be a singh but a terrorist only ... and that challenge was accepted by phoola in return his family was killed and few attempts were made to kill him to ...

then instead of going in sharan of panth and nihang singhs he went to sharan of kps gill to save his life he got men and weapons in return he told police about hidden singhs in villages ... it was then he started drinking and fell in the galat sangat and become nang ...

like many phoola was not a born nang but he was made a nang ...

p.s --- i m not a pro phoola for me he is a nang ... but one should know he lost his family before joining hands with police

No! Phools family didnt get killed? Do you want to know why? Because his family FOOLED them! lol! sorry jassa ji! a bit of humour!

The taksal singh dont get along with him and several have challenged him, baba thakur singh jee also stated things about him.

I have herd this story b4

thanks for that backgournd info jassa, but if he had brought the Dal Panth inot disrepute, then surley Baba Santa Singh or some other dal should have acted against him.

Also heres a little more info on poohla.

kahan singh baggi was the head of the tarna dal of baba bakala. He did mukhbari (inform) and 12 singhs were caught by police and were killed. Sukhdev Singh Sakheera killed him in return in Hazoor Sahib. Sukhdev Singh also warned that no-one shud do his sanskar as he was a traitor. Baba Santa Singh sed whoever duz sanskar of baggi will succeed baggi as tarna dal head. and poohla did it. thats how he became head of tarna dal of baba bakala.

who was poohla given farla by, and why?